Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Fairytale time in PS!!

I'm so happy!!! I want lots of that beautiful frog, lots of those MBs and all the bundles!!! And the LE item is very cute! :_D

BTW, I think this is Rosie:

lol it does look like Rosie doesnt it didnt even notice that congratulations

A full list of items in the WWF box can be found HERE

This will be a perfect week! I just love the items. And the Princess and the Pea Bed is sooo cute:)

OMG OMG OMG STEPHANIE IS VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!! i havent been this happy since they brought out the Panda doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the new weekly digging treasure, I totally felt inlove with it! And now I have one for me&my sister congratulations

aw!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!1 BEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question. Had the honey tree bees flying around it before or it have them now for first time after the update?

imagen23.png

sorry I cut a bit out of the pic by accident

It doesnt say that the fairytale bundles are cc items..just that they are mystery eggs.

captur13.png

lea75 wrote:

It doesnt say that the fairytale bundles are cc items..just that they are mystery eggs.

captur13.png

Lucky Strike wrote:
i like it!!!!!! i really do want that limited tree but i don't think that is ever going to happen... Sad

why sweety?

Don't forget to click on the link on the PS fan page, Lily's giving away free bathing suits. Check the fan page. They are lovely, but only around for 24 hours.

Fashionista wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
i like it!!!!!! i really do want that limited tree but i don't think that is ever going to happen... Sad

why sweety?

it's with cc's... Smile and even if i knew how much it costs or tried to trade... who will sacriface their tree for some money??? how many??? and at what price??? and here it doesn't matter if you have a ton of alternative accs... noone is putting cc's on an alternative acc!

you can have more than more one le item now i think since it is not limited by amount and no by time, so you'll be able to trade for it, and it is a seed it wont be that expensive I believe , like the other cc seeds 4-6 cc maybe , my guess!
think positive sweety!

even though the LE is limited by time, not by a certain amount released...you can still only get one, and they are only giftable at time of purchase

lea75 wrote:

captur13.png

No, they have updated the blog Sad The box is CC.

imagen24.png

Now I'm very sad, because I had the idea of buying them all, so happy with them, and now I'll never get them. If only they had put it correctly at first, I would never had get disappointed by that SadSadSad

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best week ever!!! I am in love with it all!!! and a FROG!!! I just hope the merry go round is not cc Sad

huge hugs everyone!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best week ever!!! I am in love with it all!!! and a FROG!!! I just hope the merry go round is not cc Sad

huge hugs everyone!
I think that is the non-CC LE item, as in the previous weeks Smile

I finally found Rosie in a Mystery Box. Well the statue that looks like Rosie. I can't believe how many boxes I opened. At least 200, if not more. I am sooo happy, that's the lovliest figurine I have ever seen.

Guest Guest

I love them all, especially the golden apple. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I finally found Rosie in a Mystery Box. Well the statue that looks like Rosie. I can't believe how many boxes I opened. At least 200, if not more. I am sooo happy, that's the lovliest figurine I have ever seen.

Does it move?

of course its lovely..it looks just like Rosie lol x

hinapasha wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Does it move?

yes, and the pets pick them up and move them around the room. The wings on them do move.

ohhhhh, the new items are really cute! i really like them alll!!!

We gotta make sure that Kokonee gets a Little Prince outfit, I would bet my right eye that she'd love it. congratulations

Guest Guest

I've opened 50+ GMB's and still no sign of the dancing pet figurine. Sad

Guest Guest

Thank you Steph so much I worship you!!!

So... this week is going to be like that:

Non-CC:
3 items in mystery boxes (one of them almost impossible to find)
2 clothes (one recolour dress)
1 LE
1 plushie
1 cake
10 furnishing
1 fountain
9 DIY items
1 free gift + 1 digging item + 1 colaborative item (can be CC too)

More or less, 30 items we can buy with normal coins.

CC:
37 items in WWF MBs
12 clothes + 3 wigs (5 bundles) in Fairytale MBs
2 seeds (one LE)
1 mirror
1 egg

56 CC items, most of them that cannot be chosen.

I think this is going crazy. I started playin later than most of you, but I don't remember the game like that, releasin so many CC items each week and so poor Non-CC ones Sad

Ursula wrote:
So... this week is going to be like that:

Non-CC:
3 items in mystery boxes (one of them almost impossible to find)
2 clothes (one recolour dress)
1 LE
1 plushie
1 cake
10 furnishing
1 fountain
9 DIY items
1 free gift + 1 digging item + 1 colaborative item (can be CC too)

More or less, 30 items we can buy with normal coins.

CC:
37 items in WWF MBs
12 clothes + 3 wigs (5 bundles) in Fairytale MBs
2 seeds (one LE)
1 mirror
1 egg

56 CC items, most of them that cannot be chosen.

I think this is going crazy. I started playin later than most of you, but I don't remember the game like that, releasin so many CC items each week and so poor Non-CC ones Sad

wow!!
the amount of CC item is so.... crazy

I'm just happy that I can have a merry-go-round now. congratulations The last one was for cc. And I really like the fountain too. Furniture I don't like so much. And I've opened more boxes than I can count but no ballerina yet but for some reason I've gotten several of those ground hogs. Strange. I'll give up for now or else I really will go broke.