Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scgrandma58

I just want to say

I just want to say how appreciative I am of this website. It has been invaluable for us PS users. I would never know all the in's and out's, new stuff and how to use it.Where to find things.I have made so many wonderful friends and I continue to make new ones. I just want to say thank you to everyone who makes this possible on a daily basis. Smile It wouldn't be as fun without y'all.

thank you hun....to me PSFC is what it is because of all the fab members

You guys are ace xxxx

Definitely. This website is really one of a kind. I have been on so many forums in my day (too many to count) and there is no place like PSFC! Smile

"HERE!!HERE!!" CHEERS!!!! DITTO.... couldn't have put it better myself... This is not just a forum...this is a way of life.... aN open arm welcoming place to enjoy , to what the 21st century has to offer us.... a way to meet people that we wouldn't even dream of meeting before , thanks to the wonderful, creative members and creators of PSFC....

thank you so much for this post.. Smile

but without our wonderfull members (like you ) we wouldn't be like that.. congratulations

i loooove it here as well Smile It's like i'm at home

Hun! You're an awesome person! I'm happy I know this forum and made so many friends!

thank you for making this post.....yeah i feel same........this is most EXCELENT part of Pet Society....i think that if i were no in this forum that i were probably quit Pet Society long time ago.........thank you all for making this place and this game soooo wonderful........................LOVE YOU ALL

I agree with all above
I have been in other forums and I think this is the first one without fights or bullying
And yes, when you need info there is no better place than this forum

I have to say that I totally agree with everyone here...I enjoyed Pet Society before joining this forum, but I enjoy it so much more now because I have made some amazing friends that I would never ever have had the pleasure to meet! Thank you so much everyone for makins psfc such a wonder place

jennifer wrote:
I have to say that I totally agree with everyone here...I enjoyed Pet Society before joining this forum, but I enjoy it so much more now because I have made some amazing friends that I would never ever have had the pleasure to meet! Thank you so much everyone for makins psfc such a wonder place

I completely agree with you! I was going to write a reply to this thread but you'd already written exactly what I was going to say congratulations
This place is one of a kind because of all the amazing people on here