Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Finally! Im Moving Out! *update

I had some wonderful news yesterday! I am finally moving out of the flat ive been living in for 2 years. It has no double glazing, the carpets are terrible and the kitchen cabinets are falling apart and the landlord is doing nothing about them. But yesterday my mums friend told us that her other house is finally free and we can move in 1 month!
Its a 2 bedroom house with a garden! perfect for bringing up a baby. The area where I live now is terrible, I live below people who are known for taking drugs, the police are around here all the time looking for them and we have had our door bashed down and since then ive never felt completely safe, Dan had to move from Night Shift to Days just so I felt safe again.
For the first time in a long time I feel optimistic, and my nanna is on the mend and might be moved to a closer hospital soon, everything is going right for once!

*UPDATE: OMG THE HOUSE IS FANTASTIC! Outside its clean and tidy and inside its old fashioned and I LOVE IT! And the garden is like a cottage garden
It needs a bit of a clean but my mums friend is going to get it sorted, I move in at the end of October congratulations
The room that will be the babys room is ....pink lol but Im leaving it that way until I know what the baby is just in case its a girl so then it wont have to be changed lol
AND OMG THE KITCHEN!!! I cant get over the kitchen, its an old fashioned country kitchen and loads of space and Dan is going to fall in love when he sees it!!! Seen as he is a chef it will be his kitchen...I will stay out lmao

Oh wow, congratulations. That's fantastic news. Smile I'm so happy for you.

Just take it easy moving and don't overdo it. Let some strong fellow do the moving heavy boxes. Laughing

Hopefully I will have similar news soon. Please God....Smile

OMG so great news!!! baby totally brings happiness for you! I'm happy for 3 of you (including the baby Laughing )! And the thing that the new area's location is safe! Totally perfect for a family!

Congrats, hun!!! I hate movings, but it's wonderful to start in a new place

What wonderful news!! It sounds like everything is going in the right direction!! Just be careful packing and moving ..

CONGRATULATIONS, STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It really sounds like this move could not have come at a better time for you, my dear.... I am sooo happy for u.... I totally understand wanting to move away from a neighborhood like that....
---- after my first child was born, and i got pregnant with my second, we needed a bigger place. Once we found one, and we were moving, we found out that same day, that our neighbor was shot and killed by a drive by...
couldn't have thanked my lucky stars for moving at that moment..right then and there....

have fun with your new place...but, my dear..please promise me u will take it easy...no hard strenous work, ok...

I know if all psfc members lived near each other, we would all be over there in a heart beat to help u move....
so, please accept this to know that we will all be thinkin of ya

Awww wow congrats, like others have said it couldn't of come at a better time now you're starting a family. I'm really happy for you hun
Just make sure you sit back and relax taking it careful while others do all the work Laughingcongratulations

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Know how much this means to you hun, being in a house will make everything perfect when the baby comes, plus you now have your nursery to decorate lol

Hope all goes well, I moved 120 miles when I was pregnant with Jadine, and I know how stressful it can be, but you have to listen to your body and not push yourself.

Huge hugs to you xxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone congratulations we are so happy, I cant wait to start packing, and dont worry, ive got a feeling I will have plenty of help xx
Im going to see the house with my mum on Friday, but i know it will be great because the lady who owns it is really picky, everything in there is going to be new and well looked after, i just hope i can keep it that way lmao

That is really awesome Stephanie, I'm sooo happy for you sweetie. It will be so wonderful for you and Dan to have your own little place to raise your baby in. It sounds like such a good place to move, and seems like it couldn't be a better time to move! I know everyone else has said this but make sure you take it really easy, even if it's not that heavy, don't even try and push yourself. I've moved twice while I was pregnant and understand how difficult it can be. Make sure you tell us all about it when you see it tomorrow!

That is wonderful! The house and the location both sound great. And it's so important to feel safe - what a blessing!

Wow Stephanie, that sounds marvelous! I bet you are so anxious to make that your home!! I really wish I could come for a visit! So wonderful to hear that your in love with it and you both will be so happy there.

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE!!

Moving to a new house and planning the future there with your baby must be so exciting!!! I wish you the best of luck and as Yvette already said, let do all the hard work to someone else! LOL

What awesome news! You must be so excited and thrilled. So happy for you and your family, sweetie congratulations

that is wonderful news gaia!!! i'm so happy for you!! what perfect timing! you really deserve the best! i'm really excited for this move for the both of you. you guys will have plenty of time to pack and i hope the move goes smoothly. you will have to share pics with us if that's okay once you're settled in.

YAY!!!