Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Things that go bump in the night

Recommended Posts

Incredible things (I hope they fix the bugs first). I'm really interested in the new digging site:

This new location includes items that have come to haunt us from our past! It’s called “Lost Treasures” and each day 8 old, NIS (not in store) items will be available for you to dig up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was only one of the digging items I didnt already have, and I could not believe it when I actually found that one with my free shovels! Not that I actually wanted a builers helomet, but hey, it was free lol

I love the way it shows you which items are avaliable daily as well, that way you know if its worth spending cc's to get the shovels or not

I'm a little dissapointed with the items though...its too early for halloween Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OK.....i am in LOVE with new Halloween items.....i love sooooo much window and love all CC items....will need to buy all of them........xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I agree Lisa, it's way too early for Halloween stuff. I was hoping for autumn stuff, but I have to say, I'm glad they are releasing the wig and not the dress. That meat dress was --- ugh! I'd rather eat the food than wear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I must be getting old lol, I actually found the dress quite offensive, especially the real one that lady gaga wore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't like the dress too (the real one I mean) and I'm not fond of the wig either... but I love Halloween items!!!! I love ALL of them

I love curtains, wallpapers, and the fireplace
I can't wait!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I actually thought the two tone wig was neat. I will probably get one and dye it blue. But, no, it's not about age, it's about whether something is tasteful or tacky. Meat dress was, IMHO tacky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lea75 wrote:
I must be getting old lol, I actually found the dress quite offensive, especially the real one that lady gaga wore



i found it offensive 2, guess alot of people did since they couldnt even get 50 thousand votes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too early for Halloween,I was hoping for more Autumn things.I still love the items.
They're all precious...I love love love black cats...hope they have tons

hugs everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah!!!
I can't get the tuesday LE item (devil cat plushie) Sad
I will have a trip start from Sunday and Maybe I can't access internet (Maybe 90% can't, i'll try my best to access it) until thursday Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Serenity- wrote:
Ah!!!
I can't get the tuesday LE item (devil cat plushie) Sad
I will have a trip start from Sunday and Maybe I can't access internet (Maybe 90% can't, i'll try my best to access it) until thursday Sad


I will send you one congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:
Ah!!!
I can't get the tuesday LE item (devil cat plushie) Sad
I will have a trip start from Sunday and Maybe I can't access internet (Maybe 90% can't, i'll try my best to access it) until thursday Sad


I will send you one congratulations

Really?
Thank you so much!!
I can pay for you or trade it with something in my shop congratulationscongratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

the gaga dress actually had a meaning to it from what i read.. something about uhm that we gotta stop being like drones to society anymore and just listening to people and doing what they say or else we're just gonna be the "meat on our bones" rather then an actual person with a mind.


as for the halloween items. i'm in love. i'm so glad for more darker items. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Serenity- wrote:
Umm...
Can I know what is connection between Halloween and baby carriage??


This week is the "sweet halloween week". Babies are sweet, so... Laughing

Next weeks are going to be darker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the one thing I love about the major holidays in PS is that they make them last, they all normally run for a whole month congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Totally agree with you Gaia! I like enjoying the festivities for some time before they actually happen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cute!!! cant imagine...days are going so fast, its halloween again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................i can't wait.....i want to get them now......xD......i have spent more then 30 000 coins on boxes and didn't get any of new Halloween items.....Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I LOVE the new items! But why must all the ones I like the most be CC?? I can't buy CC as much as I'd like to... I'm saving up for a truck... yeh XD

But, when my mom told me about the Halloween PS format already, I pretty much ran jumping and squealing to the computer. I LOVE Halloween!!! =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, they fixed the text that appeared on the arrows in the chest! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Love Halloween
It will be Jebemas first
Hope the creatures of the night bundle wont be so expensive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
the gaga dress actually had a meaning to it from what i read.. something about uhm that we gotta stop being like drones to society anymore and just listening to people and doing what they say or else we're just gonna be the "meat on our bones" rather then an actual person with a mind.


as for the halloween items. i'm in love. i'm so glad for more darker items. Smile


I wasn't really offended by what Lady Gaga wore. I just thought the meat dress PS was considering was ugly. Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Riuna wrote:
the gaga dress actually had a meaning to it from what i read.. something about uhm that we gotta stop being like drones to society anymore and just listening to people and doing what they say or else we're just gonna be the "meat on our bones" rather then an actual person with a mind.


as for the halloween items. i'm in love. i'm so glad for more darker items. Smile


I wasn't really offended by what Lady Gaga wore. I just thought the meat dress PS was considering was ugly. Laughing


yes! i wasn't offended either. but it's just butt ugly for clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Now that I know the meaning behind it, I can accept it. But, I am not a Lady Gaga fan, so the whole meaning behind it didn't hit me. Now that you've clarified it, then I can better understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
Yay, they fixed the text that appeared on the arrows in the chest! congratulations

Really??
Finally!!! That annoying bubble is disappear!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not sure how much Halloween decorating I will do. I'm really not a big Halloween fan, in real life or on PS... plus I have to agree with a couple comments that it's too early! This could be a long month for me! Would have liked to have seen more fall items first.

I totally missed the meat dress thing, never saw it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i love some off the inrtims but i thing it is a ælittel early to got halloween already but in the store irl they also already have got halloween here in denmark and when they move the halloween intims they begining to got christmas in the store here some store already have sold christmas intims more than a month now it is so early and so sad because all the fun with christmas is gon beforw christmas when they start so ealy but it is the life but im so sad because the most of the intims i realy like this time is cc and i never got it so i realy like the oversize wallkinclothes and i dream about to have all 4 colection intims to the special room but it is a dream lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.