Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

What Was Lin Yao Wearing?! - winner announced!

whatdi10.jpg

Last night Lin Yao went to the biggest party event of the year - Hideeni's Birthday Bash!
But can you guess what she wore to the big event?
Below are 5x dresses, 5x shoes and 5x hats/accessories
you need to pick one of each to complete the outfit you think she wore.

wearin10.png

This is what your post should look like..

I think Lin Yao wore the_________ with the ________ dress/tunic and the ________ shoes/sandals

the member who guesses correctly or guesses the most amount of correct items of clothing will win these fabulous items!

1x Hideeni's Pumpkin Outfit
1x Hideeni's Turkey Costume
1x Hideeni's Soccer Ball Costume
1x Hideeni Octopus Costume

Rules:-
- You must have 25+ posts to enter
- You must have no current warnings
- One guess per member, once you have posted your guess
it CANT be changed so think really carefully.

Good Luck everyone!!

This competition will end on Tuesday 9th November

lm10.png

I think Lin Yao wore the Diamond Ring Headband with the pink ribbon dress and the winged ballet shoes congratulations

I think Lin Yao wore the platinum wedding tiara with the golden Greek goddess dress and the elegant black shoes Smile

I think Lin Yao wore the Platinum wedding tiara with the Golden greek goddess dress and the hermes winged sandals =D

Thank you for the comp.!

I think Lin Yao wore the Japanese Princess Headpiece with the White Flavia dress and the Hermes winged sandals..........AMAZING comp hun........ Smile

I think Lin Yao wore the Japanese Princess Headpiece with the Ballerina Dress and the winged ballet shoes. congratulations

I think Lin Yao wore the Platinum wedding Tiara with the Golden Greek Goddes Dress and the Hermes' winged Sandals.

I think Lin Yao wore the Queen of Hearts Crown with the Girly cupid tunic and the Hermes winged sandals.

I think Lin Yao wore the japanese princess hairpiece with the ballerina dress and the marie antoinette romantic shoes.

I think Lin Yao wore the Japanese Princess Headpiece with the Ballerina Dress and the winged ballet shoes.

I think Lin Yao wore the Platinum wedding tiara with the White Flavie dress and the Hermes winged sandals

I think Lin Yao wore the Queen of Hearts Crown with the Golden Greek Goddess Dress and the Hermes Winged Sandals

I think Lin Yao wore the Queen of Hearts Crown with the Ballerina dress and the Elegant black shoes!!

Thanks for the amazing comp Gaia!congratulations

I think Lin Yao wore the Japanese princess Headpiece with the Pink Ribbon dress and the Winged Ballet shoes

I think lin yao wore: platnium tiara,white flavia dress and the winged ballet shoes to hidenni's party

I think Lin Yao wore the platinum wedding tiara with the ballerina dress and the Hermes winged sandals

I think Lin Yao wore the japanese princess hairpiece with the golden greek goddess dress and the amrie antoinette romantic shoes!

Lovely competition!!!

I think Lin Yao wore the platinum wedding tiara with the pink ribbon dress/tunic and the winged ballet shoes Smile

I think Lin Yao wore the platinim wedding tiara with the golden greek dress dress/tunic and the hetmes' wing sandals shoes/sandals
may be Smile

i think she was wearing diamond ring headband,white flavia dress and hermes winged sandals congratulations

I think Lin Yao wore the Queen of Hearts Crown with the Ballerina Dress and the Hermes Winged Sandals

She must be looked elegantly cute that night