Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Almost time for a change again!

Its almost time to change the forum graphics again, to make everything glisten and sparkle for Christmas

As usual I need your help lol

Can you please post some pictures of your pets...I need winter clothes and your best party clothes (havent decided exactly what I'm doing yet lol)

Also I need new emoticons for the site...if you have links to any sites or if you have any emoticons you would like to use, please pm them directly to me

Thanks congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Just a note: please be careful in selecting the red and green. Since they are opposites on the color wheel, they will cause a visual disturbance if they are next to each other. Another forum did this and it was so bad, I didn't log on after awhile. But this forum is always in good taste! Mmm....maybe wintery blue and white?

O m g those christmas outfits are really cool congratulations
I think Jebema doesnt have any winter clothes

Kokonee wrote:
Just a note: please be careful in selecting the red and green. Since they are opposites on the color wheel, they will cause a visual disturbance if they are next to each other. Another forum did this and it was so bad, I didn't log on after awhile. But this forum is always in good taste! Mmm....maybe wintery blue and white?

colours opposite each other on the colour wheel are actually classed as complementy, however they can cause vibrating boundries if not done properly

All those years of Floristy pays off sometimes lol

thanks everyone for your pics, as usual I will try and add as many as possible, but cant guarantee being able to use everyones pet Ashamed

p.s. its not too late if you havent already added your pictures

Here are my pictures of Maisie in her Party outfits:

Here's Maisie in her Christmas dress:

Sorry for there being so many pictures but I couldn't choose which ones to pick Hope they're ok though! congratulations x

Here is my pet Eliza Doolittle in her Christmas outfits congratulations

Mrs.Claus, Gingerbread Girl, Elf, and going to a Christmas party congratulations

thanks hun...loads to add tomorrow...including a full colour change...bet you cant guess what colour PSFC is going to be?? lmao x

lea75 wrote:
thanks hun...loads to add tomorrow...including a full colour change...bet you cant guess what colour PSFC is going to be?? lmao x

I don't know, but it will be amazing, as always SmileSmileSmile

i would loooooooooove red as last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially if it can be like the festive wallpaper from ps congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

i can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee