Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Changes....

Rather than close down PSFC while I make the changes around the group, I'm just going to add them gradually...so please bare with me if things look a little funky for the next few hours...I will be constantly altering things, especially backgroup colours...just hope you all like it x

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I love the new changes. Apart from the front page with all the snowflakes....Makes the page lag abit

anyone else having an issue with the snow flakes? It's working fine on mine

love them except the whole ;;orange'' colour
btw u rock lisa nice job :kissmas:

I LOVE IT!!! I love it. :smiles: :hoho: :cane: :tree2: :pen: :teases: :shug: ? :good?:

I love the snow effects! congratulations I would love to do that to my own computer screen.
:tree2:

Guest Guest
It looks great!!!! SO festive!!!!
:smiles:

I love everything here!!!
:tree2: :smiles: :hoho: :teases: :pen: :shug: ? :good?: :carol:

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
I love the new changes. Apart from the front page with all the snowflakes....Makes the page lag abit

\

I love everything so far~ a couple suggestions though is, if you can have an option to "turn off" the snowflakes, since i do love it, but as PPP said, it does cause some lag. then again my PC is old and loves to lag at anything that's animated. not sure if others are but i think older PCs might have some momentary lag now and then from it.

and for the menu bar on top (with Home, Forum, Calender, etc) i feel like all the buttons should be connected w/o any red in between them. other then that, it's looking great!!! :smiles:

:pen:

Riuna wrote:
lea75 wrote:

\

I love everything so far~ a couple suggestions though is, if you can have an option to "turn off" the snowflakes, since i do love it, but as PPP said, it does cause some lag. then again my PC is old and loves to lag at anything that's animated. not sure if others are but i think older PCs might have some momentary lag now and then from it.

and for the menu bar on top (with Home, Forum, Calender, etc) i feel like all the buttons should be connected w/o any red in between them. other then that, it's looking great!!! :smiles:

:pen:

there is no way for me to allow you to disable the snowflakes....if they are causing a problem then all I can do is remove them totally Sad
I know they can cause some lagging, which is why they are only on the index page and not on every page.

As for the nav bar...the buttons are septerate, which is why you can see the background between them....it is not a solid bar

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:

there is no way for me to allow you to disable the snowflakes....if they are causing a problem then all I can do is remove them totally Sad
I know they can cause some lagging, which is why they are only on the index page and not on every page.

As for the nav bar...the buttons are septerate, which is why you can see the background between them....it is not a solid bar

well if that's the case, then just leave the snowflakes... congratulations i don't think many others care if it lags or not, and i can manage with =D

And i figured as much they weren't connected Laughing is there a way to sorta do the coding to put each separate graphic of the menus close together? if not eh, no biggie. it's just a personal preference. Laughing

what extra 'changes/edits' did you have in mind anyways? ?

I've still got to make the new badges for the mods...and I'm still thinking of re-doing the banner...not too sure if I like it yet lol