Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

YAAAY Come here and celebrate with me =D

Yaaaaaaaaaaay congratulationscongratulationsLaughingcongratulations

Well you maybe don't understand what this is about but i'm will tell you everything congratulations

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ON THE LIST OF OVERALL TOP 20 POSTERS ON PSFC

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY NOW congratulationsLaughingcongratulations

Well this mean a lot to me congratulations and also i have more than 4500 posts sooooo i have decide to celebrate this with few EXCLUSIVE gifts for my lovely friends and to show you all how much all of you are important to me congratulations

3 Lucky Persons will receive one of the 3 most EXCLUSIVE gifts congratulations

Dixy is willing to share with you some of his favorite and most rare items congratulations

This competition end on Monday soooooo hurry up to take a number congratulations

You must be an active member of this community to take a part in this competition congratulations

Chose any number from the list and tomorrow i will with random number generator chose 3 lucky winners who will win prizes congratulations

Look here what numbers are free still :

1.hannahbananaa
4.RocLibrarian
5.earon09
6.ayathon
7.Melodia_du_Xaviere
8.esperia
9.Nymph
11.yellownancy
12.Tsukiko
13.SashaGirl
14.Spitfir3
15.DarkNite
16.Gabs Giggles
18.CharlotteLouise

Hurry up before all numbers are taken and before time runs congratulations

PRIZES ARE congratulations

PRIZE 1
+ +

PRIZE 2
+

PRIZE 3
+

Good luck everyone congratulationsSmile

AND WINNERS ARE congratulations

PRIZE 1
 111.png
CONGRATULATIONS CHARLOTTE LOUISE

PRIZE 2
 210.png
CONGRATULATIONS HANNAHBANANAA

PRIZE 3
 310.png
CONGRATULATIONS AYATHON

ALL PRIZES WILL BE SENT IN A FEW MINUTES congratulations THANK YOU FOR PLAYING WITH US congratulations

wow what a great news ... good job and congratulations

can i please choose no 15 ... thank you and enjoy your moment

Congrats Pedja!! You're very talkative unlike me =P
I'll go with number 16 this time, thanks for the prizes.

DarkNite wrote:
wow what a great news ... good job and congratulations

can i please choose no 15 ... thank you and enjoy your moment

sure congratulationsSmile thank youuu Smilecongratulations i am soo happy congratulations

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Congrats Pedja!! You're very talkative unlike me =P
I'll go with number 16 this time, thanks for the prizes.
thank youuu congratulationsSmile you are also very talkative congratulationsSmile it is always nice to chat around the forum and play games when you are online congratulationsSmile

sure congratulations 12 is your congratulationsSmile thank you soooo much congratulations i'm still can't belive that i'm already in top 20 congratulations it seems like i'm here for just few weeks LOL congratulations time is going sooo fast congratulationsSmile

um can i choose number 6 or if it is not available number 5?

Congrats!

oh may i take part in this competition?
i'm still new here, wondering if you'll let me..
if yes, i would like to have number 9

earon09 wrote:
um can i choose number 6 or if it is not available number 5?

number 6 is taken soo i will give you number 5 congratulationsSmile

Zane Laquer wrote:
Congrats!

oh may i take part in this competition?
i'm still new here, wondering if you'll let me..
if yes, i would like to have number 9

sorry you can't take part in any competition and giveaway here before you are qualified as active member congratulations that mean that you are member for 7+ day and to have 20+ posts congratulationsSmile and 0.1 post per day congratulationsSmile

congrats pedja... for making it to the Top 20.. Smile I am happy for you.

because there is still a lot of un taken numbers i will this competition open until monday congratulations or until all numbers are taken congratulations

sorry you can't take part in any competition and giveaway here before you are qualified as active member congratulations that mean that you are member for 7+ day and to have 20+ posts congratulationsSmile and 0.1 post per day congratulationsSmile

ohh ouch T^T/ alright.. oh by the way How are you going to distribute the stuff? Are you guys all friends in Fb?

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
because there is still a lot of un taken numbers i will this competition open until monday congratulations or until all numbers are taken congratulations

WHOAA!! i hope i could catch up the week and fulfill all the requirements before its closed XD

sure Hanna congratulations yeah congratulations you need to be friend with person who need to receive items congratulationscongratulations the same way like trading congratulations

Guest Guest

Congratulations Pedja! Soon you will have to buy a new keyboard because you will wear it out! Laughing

Can I pick # 11?

Thanks!

That's so great, Pedja! Congrats! That is a lot of posts.

May I have #13 please?

yellownancy wrote:
Congratulations Pedja! Soon you will have to buy a new keyboard because you will wear it out! Laughing

Can I pick # 11?

Thanks!

ahahahahahahaha congratulations LOL congratulations yeah congratulations thank youu congratulations

sure you can hun congratulations i added you to a list congratulations

SashaGirl wrote:
That's so great, Pedja! Congrats! That is a lot of posts.

May I have #13 please?

yeah congratulations it was long way of posting before i got it to top 20 congratulations and i'm soo happy congratulations 13 is your congratulationsSmile

Congrats Pedja! congratulations

May I get #9 please

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
sure Nymph congratulations how are you congratulations Didn't see you for long time congratulationsSmile

I'm fine Pedja, thank you! I've been busy the last whole month, and this year too I think. Cause this is my last year in college. But I'll try to log in psfc in the middle of my tasks. Oh I miss psfc forum! I miss u all in here
A month I'm not log in and u've become the top 20 posters! he he he~

Nymph wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
sure Nymph congratulations how are you congratulations Didn't see you for long time congratulationsSmile

I'm fine Pedja, thank you! I've been busy the last whole month, and this year too I think. Cause this is my last year in college. But I'll try to log in psfc in the middle of my tasks. Oh I miss psfc forum! I miss u all in here
A month I'm not log in and u've become the top 20 posters! he he he~

hehehehe yeah congratulations i'm sooo happy congratulations Miss you too soo much congratulationsSmile but it is more important to study congratulations PS will wait for you congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Is number 18 still available? If so then I'd like that number please, thankyou congratulations
sure you can congratulationsSmile

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
may i still take number 7?

sure congratulationsSmile

NOW THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER AND I'M GOING TO POST WINNERS congratulations THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING congratulations

Yay, Thank you so much Pedja.. I am so happy for you.. ^^ great prizes,,,

hehehheheheh your welcome hun congratulationsSmile i'm sooo glad you like them congratulationsSmile did you received items ?? i'm worried about gift glitch

Thankyou soooo much Pedja! I can't believe I got first place congratulationscongratulations I didn't have any of those prize items so thankyou! congratulations +1 rep added for you : )