Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hrnpotter

I guess I'm here again :)

Hi everyone.

Before you start bombarding me with questions and quizzical looks, let me explain myself.

For those wondering where I have been these years, I went off PSFC in order to concentrate on my school work. I'm happy to say I am now in my senior year.

It wasn't an easy desicion to leave PSFC and I did regret it every time I looked back at it, but I did what I had to do. I hope you all will forgive me.

For those who didn't get to know about me, I was a former admin on PSFC. I was one of the first staff members here since The Great Move of 2009 and I was in charge of graphics and behind-the-scene works.

I'm so proud to have been a member of PSFC.

Sadly, I haven't been playing Pet Society anymore since my old facebook account deactvated, so I don't think I can contribute much now, but maybe I'll still post around now and then

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Welcome back to PSFC. I think you left before I came.

Yes, I guess you did.
Nice to meet you congratulations

Welcome back! I don't know if you left when I was here or a little before me but I think you were a Graphic or something mod.

Welcome back! Nice old members are always welcomed!!!

welcome back! good to see you here again after i apply my FAD group i've never hear from you then Smile i remember i draw a winner for my luckiest FAD member of he day and i got ur name a lot of times but i was sending u f/r that time and till now it was never accepted, lol

but anyways...ITS A GREAT THING THAT OLD MEMBERS ARE COMING BACK!!!

Are you from India, or do you just live there hrnpotter? Do you speak hindi/urdu? Lol...just curious.

hrnpotter welcome back!!!! It's been aaaaaages since i last saw you!!!! how is your school going???

Even though we've said hi in pm's I still want to say an official welcome back Smile

Welcome back! Mr. Hrnpotter ^_^ I'm a new member ... nice to meet ya! ^_^

Welcome back again ... iam new here too but glad that i've met you now Smilecongratulations

welcome back haroon! nice to see you here again. i'm glad to hear that your in your senior year and i'm sure people still think you are waaay older than you really are congratulations

Hehe thank you everyone! Smile
I wasn't expecting such a huge welcome lol
PSFC has never been nicer congratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
Welcome back! I don't know if you left when I was here or a little before me but I think you were a Graphic or something mod.

I was an admin for most of the time, but then decided to handover my responsibilites over and specify myself to graphics, groups, etc.

chay wrote:
welcome back! good to see you here again after i apply my FAD group i've never hear from you then Smile i remember i draw a winner for my luckiest FAD member of he day and i got ur name a lot of times but i was sending u f/r that time and till now it was never accepted, lol

but anyways...ITS A GREAT THING THAT OLD MEMBERS ARE COMING BACK!!!

lol I didnt know I was that lucky
Its great to be back.
I remember helping introduce the groups feature waaaay back. Hows it going now?

elfinshadow wrote:
Wee,,,,,,,,,welcome back!!!!!!

elfinshadow wrote:
Are you from India, or do you just live there hrnpotter? Do you speak hindi/urdu? Lol...just curious.

I'm from India. I speak both Hindi and Urdu.
I live in the Middle East right now.

Lucky Strike wrote:
hrnpotter welcome back!!!! It's been aaaaaages since i last saw you!!!! how is your school going???

Yeah congratulations
Its great to see you guys again. School's going great.
I was Deputy School Captain last semester, and now I'm pretty much overwhelmed with studies.

smorkle wrote:
welcome back haroon! nice to see you here again. i'm glad to hear that your in your senior year and i'm sure people still think you are waaay older than you really are congratulations

Its great to see you again too congratulations
Hahaha yeah! Thats my defining feature I guess. I remember posting a thread about guessing my age lol
Good times. Smile

I guess I'm still pretty good at Multi Quotes, my favorite feature. congratulations