Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Don't want this forum to be forgotten

I saw that only one person beside me visited PSFC in last 24 hours This is the forum I met some of the best people I know and had (and hope to have) a lot of fun chatting. Don't you agree?

I agree too...I have met some AMAZING people on this forum!!! I have personally been busy with a new baby which is why I haven't been on for ages, but I try to come back and check what's going on every couple of days

I think real life has abducted us >.

Anyway, I don't think this forum could be forgotten!!!

I am doing everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen. We have to keep talking, and keep having fun. It's the only way that we can make sure this place doesn't fade into obscurity.

yesterday only one other than me in last 14 hours and now about 9.

been very busy too! since my eldest start going to school. its really very tiring day for me and having my lil boy also who;s starting to walk, im trying my best to visit this forum once in a while to see whats going on, miss the old times here

im trying as well everyone, i dont want to see this forum disappear but its hard when there are so few of us Sad x

I'll open a couple of threads that might get a little more chat.

I need to make more of an effort to show up and post. Now that I've adjusted to my new schedule, I should be able to stay awake long enough to check in. I teach reading to 1st graders, and it's constantly talking and getting up and down. My legs and hips actually ached for a couple of weeks! Love the job and love the kids though.

i think i will cry if this site just fades away... i have dedicated so many hours here and so much fun. i lad that their are a few that have stayed behind Smile

I'm a newcomer, but I tend to be very active on forums, as long as I'm still playing the game. Hopefully I can bring up the numbers a bit? Everyone seems pretty nice from the threads I've looked over.

And I know I post a lot, I promise I'm not a spammer! lol. I'm just really chatty.

I think it's playfish losing players that leads to this :/

Does anyone remember that the older PSFC site was broken (or link)?
Maybe some members thought the Psfc was shut down?

hannahbananaa wrote:
i think i will cry if this site just fades away... i have dedicated so many hours here and so much fun. i lad that their are a few that have stayed behind Smile

i agree with u hun....we lost all basic mods Sad

I don't want to see this site face away. We need to realize, all of us that if we get too dependent on Facebook, then that is what will happen. A lot of people say that Facebook is the wave of the future, but I don't want to put all the power into their hands.

Just last week, I found out that on the 31st of this month, they will be removing all discussions from the groups. They want to make the 'walls' more active. Well, in my opinion, the walls will get too busy and and all the really important news from my favorite artists etc. will get shoved down to the bottom of the page. I have had some time to really think about this and I think that this forum is of vital importance.

What if on any given day, we can't access our Facebook accounts? Does it mean that our online life grinds to a halt?

I know that a lot of people think the groups are a good thing, and they are, but why sacrifice a perfectly nice forum for the sake of keeping a group running? The group, if kept active can promote the forum, and get people here.

I just hate the fact that we, in general, are becoming too dependent on Facebook. It's like the World Wide Web's version of Walmart. Get everything under one room, and not taste the variety of life that is out there. Sad, IMO.

Sorry I haven't been around much the past weeks, I have been working on my book and trying to get some real life stuff taken care of.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hi everyone congratulations ive been busy with lots of things, too much to go into Smile how is everyone??? x

I had a cold but I'm feeling all better now. How are you?

I'm gonna get real busy just now.

busy, too. Have decided to get cracking on my book. I am going to work on it some today. Hopefully will have it done soon.

I wrote a book five years ago, which is set in a Benedictine Monastery. I went through a time I was doing extensive research on the Benedictines and even met and spoke with monks about this particular story. At any rate, the book is a fiction story about a group of monks.

wow amazing...sounds so interesting when will be published dont forget ur friends to greece who want to read it of course with special dedication

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I wrote a book five years ago, which is set in a Benedictine Monastery. I went through a time I was doing extensive research on the Benedictines and even met and spoke with monks about this particular story. At any rate, the book is a fiction story about a group of monks.

Is it published? Which publishing house is it?

I, too, am working on a book. It is a fantasy adventure series based on Zodiac. I wrote only one chapter and it is at my Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian teacher checking for grammar and other things. I am so excited hearing her comments. And now I will get busy cause needing of drawing of maps of the land in which is it based (IT is a fictional land) to get better coordination in side-danger and side-quests.

It hasn't been published yet, still going through the editing process. Kokonee has agreed to edit it, so I will be working on correcting and then will be sending the chapters to her.

It seems everyone is indeed busy :-)
I'm enjoying my time off while looking for a job... Find it a bit scary though, I've always been used to going to school. Other than that, I'm doing fine. Hope all is well here!!!

hey there people ...
i missed this forum so much ... but now iam back ... i hope i can spend more time here with all ... <3