Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wacko_joy

wacko_joy's 24/2/09 Haul . . . Hi 2 new wave!

Nice haul... Wacko whis CS is this hahah.. so can avoid there..

Thanks everyone Very Happy

Where else i can "snake" out during working hour Razz if not Mont Kiara CS. I was surprise coz they just restock early of the month if i'm not mistaken.. since the day i score DK.

Btw, shakz, how you know that is from CS? I thank God CS have not increase their price yet... so sapu more than 1....

Btw, why don't you all try dropshot... i think is quite ok. Much faster. hate photobucket when it load halfway then stop... sigh!

Sorry sinclair, i frequent that place a lot... somemore, tis week... no project. so go jln jln, lucky my company is not very strict hehe

Edit: Typo error

i was there last nite but not restock yet laa...

Good for u wacko..Razz any more left on the shelf? its the last shelf rite

^Yup. Ohh.. you are there... haha.. i guess i was very very lucky then... Very Happy Oh ya,,, lucky sinclair didn't stop by for lunch also.. haha...They are just doing restocking the whole CS when i went there.
Anymore left? Got. But some nice model, paint job is not very good but yes there are still 2009 cards around. I think they didn't hang all coz some 08 card is still there. Not enough space.

yapz very limited space they have there... racer series also were there still on the rack..

pydrumerboy wrote:
Coolman

He is a GIRL

So its Nice haul SIS...haha

Oh!She is a girl, really sorry about that. Shocked

^ Yup! Very Happy I'm lovin it! Too bad my female colleague dun very understand my passion. They sigh! when see me buy so much.. spend so much... sigh! But male colleagues will share and admire my cars... haha. There are times when client come in & say that my place definitely is a guy who loves car. That time i'm not here. My lady boss say "Nope! You're wrong" haha

cooolman wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Coolman

He is a GIRL

So its Nice haul SIS...haha

Oh!She is a girl, really sorry about that. Shocked

Haha.. no prb...

wacko_joy wrote:
^ Yup! Very Happy I'm lovin it! Too bad my female colleague dun very understand my passion. They sigh! when see me buy so much.. spend so much... sigh! But male colleagues will share and admire my cars... haha. There are times when client come in & say that my place definitely is a guy who loves car. That time i'm not here. My lady boss say "Nope! You're wrong" haha

lol glad to see some girls share the passion. Smile

i see.... good haul.... need one bluebird...heee...can aaaarr??? Very Happy

I love datsun also.. that's why i grab all. Next round if i see again, i bought more then distribute to all. Going to rape it.. now trying to get ingredient to get the blister out...

haha i went there also last two days i think..
the rack looks full...didnt think they will restock
nice timing! Razz