Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

HWC Sneak Peeks

its written FTE mail delivery on the side...and a Honda look-alike logo in front!

sinclair wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:
And red rims...get another custom put redline wheels...maybe I'll just do all x3 colours and custom with 5SP redline wheels lol!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
...red rims...get another to custom put redline 5SP wheels...hmmm might just do a set all x3 colours and custom with 5SP redline wheels Winklol!

Why post 2 times? Evil or Very Mad

Sorry Bos....deleted!

zbrkjg wrote:
why it's called bread box?

It is called bread box because it look like a bread LOL. Thats is what the ES designers told me. Anyway its a modified mail delivery truck in US i think.

Btw Tooligan is the brother of the Carbonator car. As i quote what Alex Tam told me "So now you can work with the Tooligan in your garage and have a beer with the Carbonator during breaks"

The Tooligan is only available in US dimensions. All tools found in Malaysia cant work with it.

DeadlyRush wrote:
Btw Tooligan is the brother of the Carbonator car. As i quote what Alex Tam told me "So now you can work with the Tooligan in your garage and have a beer with the Carbonator during breaks"

The Tooligan is only available in US dimensions. All tools found in Malaysia cant work with it.

Thanks for the info!!! Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
DeadlyRush wrote:

Thanks for the info!!! Very Happy

Sure bro. Im not allowed to give any info about cars that we haven't release yet but i sure can help in giving on car that are release. Any doubts you can find me or email me.

I happy to receive any feedback on the toys i developed so far as i only started working for a year with this company. Here is the list of the toy i developed that are out in the market.

Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR
Bread Box
Tooligan

but any other toy also can refer to me i will ask my colleges to look into it.

@deadlyrush: so...u mean that all the tempo for both of this car r design locally??

Sorry to ask that..cuz i always think all the design r from U.S and here jus produce the cars only!!

Correct me if ai am wrong!! Thanks! Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
@deadlyrush: so...u mean that all the tempo for both of this car r design locally??

Sorry to ask that..cuz i always think all the design r from U.S and here jus produce the cars only!!

Correct me if ai am wrong!! Thanks! Very Happy

Yes the designs are from US but they are mostly solid parts or 2D images. We have to make the car assemble with safety in mind and come out with any other playmode (eg. open hood). The tempo design are given from US to the graphics department here.

@DeadlyRush, thanks for your info dude.

I would like to highlight the problems with those cars you mentioned :

1. Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR - mainly tempo problem - misaligned, broken lines

2. Bread Box - missing steering wheel

3. Tooligan - chrome finish comes off easily, doesn't feel as solid as the carbonator

1. The tempo is misalightment is the process error that i have no control of as im not from that department. (I handle molding not Deco for the car) But i can explain the broken lines. This is mainly because the tempo pad cant reach deep into the vent to paint it.

2. There is a steering wheel. This must be the error during molding. I will look into it. But expect changes on the further the line wave not the current ones.

3. Another process related. I cant quite help because its not my department. Can you explain more about not being solid? Maybe i can help there.

Thanks for the feedback.

1. The vent parts I understand, but sometimes lines are broken on the smooth surfaces too.

2. I've seen quite a number without the steering. I'm not sure if it has fallen into the truck or fell out before the blistering. Quite a danger here if it comes off when a small child is playing with it.

3. Not solid feeling means like it would break in your hand if you tried the spanner, whereas the carbonator we feel confident to open a bottle with it. The steel base of the Tooligan looks and feels too thin.

1. Hopefully these get fix by the deco department as they fix the tempo misalignment thats all i can say. Sorry.

2. I have inform the engineer at the production factory and they will look into it.

3. Maybe because you can grip the die cast chassis on the carbonator and only the plastic body in tooligan. Anyway its the design request. I cant much help you there. Sorry

Ok, thanks for the info.

Btw, another thing, may I confirm that the ruler in front of the Tooligan - does it come in 2 variants - inches and cm? So far I just see the inches variant but hear rumours of cm variant.

Haha. So far i havent seen any samples of the cm ruler here. Will inform you if i see it.

Ok dude, appreciate your feedback. Hope you drop in regularly.

We can open a separate thread to discuss technical issues since this thread is for new releases only, oops. Embarassed

wow nice! now we can get info for the available variants so not to miss out on anything!

thanks for sharing the photos en. cawan... more cars to look forward too ShockedShockedShocked xmas is coming...

wow!!! Nice cars with nice xmas card!! Seem like the santa edition!!
Btw..is it limited or same as it is 2010 card??
Thanks for sharing!!

Probably like last year snowflake card - only for Christmas season in US.

wah la weih.. nice fast gassin... white color... emphhhh.... the funny car also nice... can't wait..

that purple 350Z is a must get item in 2010!!

Purple + 350Z, warghh..
must have at least 4, ggrrrr!!!

cawan wrote:
350z is in mystery card..

must buy lots of mystery card in order to have high chance to get the fairlady.. i'll buy, erm, 100 of mystery card, RazzRazz

jhc7598 wrote:
cawan wrote:
350z is in mystery card..

must buy lots of mystery card in order to have high chance to get the fairlady.. i'll buy, erm, 100 of mystery card, RazzRazz

so..let me know if u got any extra or repeat car!! Razz