Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Sinclair's slaughterhouse part 8

Time to open up all my Nash's. I don't see many members collecting this casting, but some editions have pretty nice decals. Perhaps you will eat this poison now? hehe. Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Thanks to hwcustomizer for getting me those Larry's Garage editions, with initials even! cheers

Also got some Ferrari's to set loose. Finally, got my Ferrari Racer first release 575 GTC. cheers

Nice 575 GTC..the one with #63 is it during the 60th Anniversary? #57 is the 2nd color of that year is it?

Errr..did the last year's 575 GTC (black) reach our local market? Even this year's one also seem to be missing in the recent FR recent waves..

Yep, #63 and #57 were the 60th anniversary editions.

I think there was only the 575 GTC Spider version last year.

Now, still waiting for the current black version to emerge...

sinclair wrote:
Yep, #63 and #57 were the 60th anniversary editions.

I think there was only the 575 GTC Spider version last year.

Now, still waiting for the current black version to emerge...

You mean this year's 575 GTC comes in black? Oh boy, can't wait for it bounce ..seems like 575 GTC is the hottest
car in FR series, hardly see them hanging on pegs for so long..

Your are so right. This car is hot! If you see it, do not let it get away.

More poison pic. Twisted Evil

Great shot! hehe..i hav #57 & the spider version.. #57 seems a bit easier to find last time in JJ MV. Found 2 of the spider version in JJ Kepong last week (finally! geek) but both card not in good condition.. been lookin for it since late last year to complete my last year's set, now only found it..

As for the 60th Anniversary edition, I heard #1-#8 nvr reach our local market, so I'm gonna enjoy ur pics! Thanks for sharing!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ferrari also kena slaughter

sinclair wrote:
Time to open up all my Nash's. I don't see many members collecting this casting, but some editions have pretty nice decals. Perhaps you will eat this poison now? hehe. Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Thanks to hwcustomizer for getting me those Larry's Garage editions, with initials even! cheers

The Metrorail is based on the real Nash Metropolitan 1957, see the color scheme.....!

another good info for us hw collectors....thanks fadli

Yes, actually Hot Wheels does a lot like this, take existing car and MODIFY into extreme little car..

Fadli85 wrote:
sinclair wrote:

Spoiler:

The Metrorail is based on the real Nash Metropolitan 1957, see the color scheme.....!

Spoiler:

Thanks Fadli, I was going to highlight later that the Metrorail was a real car, but you beat me to it. Not many are aware of this, I myself only found out a few months ago.

I was thinking to taking the cars to tomorrow's gathering at McD, so we can have 'live' slaughtering, hehe. Twisted Evil

now i "perasan"....in kk theres one metrorail colour red and white still in good condition and the driver drives the car almost daily....in person the car sure looks funny and "pendek" ,just like a weird fish.

wah, another slaughter!!.. sinclair is very dangerous lo, slaughter cars and let ppl eat poisons.. huhu.. RazzRazzRazz

woo so nice lah the #63 575 GTC..abit tempted to slaughter mine too but that wud mean slaughtering all my ferraris cuz it aint gonna stay alone! Laughing

haih the dilemma..hahaha

i like metrorail casting but dun have lots of it..only have 2 unit...yours is superb sinclair...got larry some more...

wah~
another slaughtered addition...
oh no that f430 black~
Shocked

heytang wrote:
now i "perasan"....in kk theres one metrorail colour red and white still in good condition and the driver drives the car almost daily....in person the car sure looks funny and "pendek" ,just like a weird fish.

Could you take a pic of that car? HW also has a red/white edition like that FE but I don't have it yet. It would be great to have a real car pic comparison.

Thanks for sharing the info. guys! All this nvr thought that it was a real car.. but the real one looks really short + cute though! Smile

kuih_tiow wrote:
sudah slaughter ar bro?

Yep, we had 'live' slaughtering at McD last night. Here are some pictures.

However, someone wanted to save the Larry's Garage versions, so it is on hold for the moment.

i was there to witness the slaughtering... it was so horrible... good thing there were no underage kids there... if not they might have nightmares...

Haha, 5 persons have the pleasure of opening a card. All share in the slaughtering.

sinclair, to be honestly. you are a true collector.... Smile
you dare to uncard alot of those rare models.......! all hail to sinclair

wah that fire tampo on one of the metrorail is nice~
btw...
whats that gold car in the plastic on the background?
a lakester??
scratch

surely with evil laugh!