Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rikmun

Drawing Cars In MSPaint

Search Youtube Draw Cars In MSPaint...there are loads of professionals doin that in MSpaint...
i have tried but no colour..here it is

draw the car wont take you long..but only painting..it make u goes madd...lol

undercoverbrother wrote:
Two words. Adobe Illustrator.

My homie graphic designer eight, give him some idea how to use vector softwares Wink

If u are pro in hand drawing, recommend to buy a WACOM (PEN MOUSE) and use PhotoShop to do drawing..As photoshop have lots of features brushes, color and effect.... Wink

Whoa, rikmun.. great talent! Like bro dreamer_adrian suggest, save some $$$ buy Wacom

dreamer_adrian wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
Two words. Adobe Illustrator.

My homie graphic designer eight, give him some idea how to use vector softwares Wink

If u are pro in hand drawing, recommend to buy a WACOM (PEN MOUSE) and use PhotoShop to do drawing..As photoshop have lots of features brushes, color and effect.... Wink

This kind work is best constructed by vector softwares as you need solid and precise outlines, and painted layer by layer using gradient fill, or you can construct the outline then bring it to photoshop for brush painting with quick mask tool. Yeah wacom is the way to go!

just drew a evox with fte wheels...no colour

very nice work there rikmun... your drawing looks like done by an expert. i find using paint to draw is very difficult...

im also still learning, so i dont think im the right person the give you tips since u have done excellent artwork there... i think you should teach us... Smile

i can share some things i learned on the way... as mr. undercover said Adobe illustrator one of the best tools to draw illustrations in computer... followed by macromedia freehand (adobe have bought over macromedia, and sorry to say freehand development have been discontinued.) 1 more software is Coral Draw...i think it is an okay software... to sum all up the Adobe Illustrator is the graphic industry standard software for drawing logos, illustration, and much2 more... some people even can draw realistic portrait that looks like photos... so try it out if u have interest in design...

to learn more about go to http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/index.html and there is more websites giving tip & tutorials on how to use this software.

anyway here is some illustration i have done many2 years back using adobe illustrator

here is the linework (or in the illustrator we call it path) u can edit it anytime, edit such as change shape, colour, add gradients, add out line and so on...

about the wacom tablet... it just like drawing with pen on a paper. using the tablet is fun and if u r good at it... u can draw anything its limitless... your imagination is you limit... Razz
but wacom tablet is best used in Adobe Photoshop because you can use the airbrush tool...

this beetle i did very2 long ago using wacom tablet in photoshop...

just played around with the airbrush...

hope u got some idea on which software the best to use and me for personaly i think its up to u, if are comfortable using paint just carry on with it, does not matter what software use... as long as u enjoy & love what u are doing... Smile

Why not sending your original works to Mattel? If accepted, not only you get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you also see your drawing transformed into a real Hotwheels car, probably with your name on it. Hehe...

eight wrote:
very nice work there rikmun... your drawing looks like done by an expert. i find using paint to draw is very difficult...

im also still learning, so i dont think im the right person the give you tips since u have done excellent artwork there... i think you should teach us... Smile

i can share some things i learned on the way... as mr. undercover said Adobe illustrator one of the best tools to draw illustrations in computer... followed by macromedia freehand (adobe have bought over macromedia, and sorry to say freehand development have been discontinued.) 1 more software is Coral Draw...i think it is an okay software... to sum all up the Adobe Illustrator is the graphic industry standard software for drawing logos, illustration, and much2 more... some people even can draw realistic portrait that looks like photos... so try it out if u have interest in design...

to learn more about go to http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/index.html and there is more websites giving tip & tutorials on how to use this software.

anyway here is some illustration i have done many2 years back using adobe illustrator

here is the linework (or in the illustrator we call it path) u can edit it anytime, edit such as change shape, colour, add gradients, add out line and so on...

about the wacom tablet... it just like drawing with pen on a paper. using the tablet is fun and if u r good at it... u can draw anything its limitless... your imagination is you limit... Razz
but wacom tablet is best used in Adobe Photoshop because you can use the airbrush tool...

this beetle i did very2 long ago using wacom tablet in photoshop...

just played around with the airbrush...

hope u got some idea on which software the best to use and me for personaly i think its up to u, if are comfortable using paint just carry on with it, does not matter what software use... as long as u enjoy & love what u are doing... Smile

actually i just draw those for having fun and not to feel bored at home...LOL...any way...here's how i draw
firstly u sketch a car's shape based on what u want to draw...or u get a pic of what car u wan to draw
e.g i wan to draw a evo x,i get a pic of it

then i sketch it out

then use the curve to start to detail

Great explanation there homie eight, and rikmun cool artwork there!

You may want to add more highlights those subtle ones. And since you tried to reconstruct the lines rather than tracing the references straight when you construct that first step need to take care perspective wise, the idea is whatever line parallel with each other (take that rectangle block/car body you draw for example) in our eye's view they are not exactly parallel but tend to converge to one point. Go google 'two point perspective' to get the idea of it.