Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koled

Koled HW Collection

My 1st time posting, so sori a bit blur Mad ...Got only few collection still try to hauling those greenies Razz

chrome subaru...

70 Dodge Challenger HEMI

VW Beetle

race aces subaru~
nice~
u shud find the other color bro...
will make a nice team
hehe
Wink

nice chrome subaru. Mine's a black one but discover it was plastic body shell when i've open it up for customizing works. Surprised

The VW beetle very cool!
I love its colour and tyres.

dreamer_adrian wrote:
koled... nice collection u have... are u from JB?

no la bro...JB means Jln Bangsar....hehe.... Razz

i've got another race aces Hemi but the chassis become yellowish oredi. all race aces segment actually a plastic body...but the axle is nickel plated...soooo fast woo.... Shocked. anybody want the subaru? i still got 1 set....

that vw got it from some friend that have connection with Mattel....already ask them to get others for me..hehehe... Twisted Evil

Can get this green VW for me? Very Happy

GCW wrote:
Can get this green VW for me? Very Happy

i think can.....PM me if interested..... Rolling Eyes

thanks everibody...but i'm try to hauling those greenies and larry's garage, hard to find la....but few new collection will be updated soon... Question

koled..just realised that you're a girl...koledah maybe...hahaha joget

RGSUKAN wrote:
koled..just realised that you're a girl...koledah maybe...hahaha joget

guys....above consider as an insult & violence? verymad

aah la, i also just realised that u r girl.. sorry.. and dun be angry koled.. rgsukan only joking.. quite a bad joke, huhu..

aiseh...come to think of it...i also address koled as a bro last time...
sorry arr sis~
god

take it easy koled, he's joking only. lol! Either what you're gender is, we respect you as hwcm family member. Nice collection!

next time look at the gender symbol properly yerr everyone. Razz

zint3000 wrote:
aiseh...come to think of it...i also address koled as a bro last time...
sorry arr sis~
god

yupp..that's what i mean..i remember somebody here called wacko as bro...im afraid we'll silap call koled as bro pulak..1st thought koled is like khalid..hahaha

koled - im sorry if my joke sound harsh to you...so sorry... rolleyes

koled wrote:
thanks everibody...but i'm try to hauling those greenies and larry's garage, hard to find la....but few new collection will be updated soon... Question

...eh...tell me you can 'Find' these in JB aka Jln Bangsar!!!!! I'M VERY INTERESTED. If these are available locally - OH MY!!!

Wonder if you know that guy? That guy @ Trades forum - he too konon know someone at Mattel factory. Just curious...factory in Penang, but the contact goes in and out of JBharu to deliver? I know some guys uses the Express Bus services...but

...Any inputs!? hmm definitely seen b4 some these items out of factory..seen with my own eyes too. But never had someone who so generous to help the entire 'village of people' with purchases. If I was the guy, I'd probs already started this LONG ago, only to few mates (knowingly they'll include other mates purchase too, but it's cool since I KNOW I can handle it, but hate it when it's ALL just empty promises Sad...sad. Come la, help us out, sell to us! joget

but then anyway...
come post more of ur collection sis...
we sure like to see some more...
especially race aces...since its my personal favorite...
Wink

hahaha guys...so much fun reading all those quotes.. tongue anyway..thanks everybody....no prob RGSUKAN...apology accepted.. Wink Viva HWCM clap

i'm working at jln bangsar, so happily put JB la....suspen2...hehe...yup, agree that larry's garage hard to find locally, but seen connect cars sold at carrefour. wonder when Mattel SEA will distribute this larry's locally since demand so high....

anyway, those who have friend work in mattel or being a mattel vendor has chance to buy toys that sold at their "koperasi" there...i've manage to get my old friend who work there to buy it for me.... cheers some of mattel product like barbie and fisher price also got...

PM me ur list, i'll try to forward to my friend....

others race aces collection.....

track tune

ford focus

hemi 300c

others....68 nova redline.....

koled wrote:
hahaha guys...so much fun reading all those quotes.. tongue anyway..thanks everybody....no prob RGSUKAN...apology accepted.. Wink Viva HWCM clap

i'm working at jln bangsar, so happily put JB la....suspen2...hehe...yup, agree that larry's garage hard to find locally, but seen connect cars sold at carrefour. wonder when Mattel SEA will distribute this larry's locally since demand so high....

anyway, those who have friend work in mattel or being a mattel vendor has chance to buy toys that sold at their "koperasi" there...i've manage to get my old friend who work there to buy it for me.... cheers some of mattel product like barbie and fisher price also got...

wahh.. nice.. larrys also got ar?? interesting..

jhc7598 wrote:
koled wrote:

wahh.. nice.. larrys also got ar?? interesting..

so hard la to find larry's garage locally....if found sure consider as lucky star oredi....

wow nice to have a friend working there sis...
interested in barbie haha opss maybe ultra hots is already fine too huhu
Wink

PM me ur wish list...will try to get my buddy there to help....i'm ordering barbie dolls as well from her this month...hope to see some boxes at home after return from outstation this time, now still stuck at Ipoh.... yawn