Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

undercoverbrother wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Hey under, you mentioned being off topic and then talk about MB Smile

Double off topic then, lol.

Not only double off topic, is triple off topic, because just now we discuss about your avatar....... RazzRazz

Surprising i can score a lot of MB this time. Last time HW averagely easy to land some. MBX is hard. Now its reversed!!! I think my MBX 09 wants already complete liao. But my HW ones damn a lot of holes la. Bees and wasp can call home already. hahaha.

Sure got 1 Thunt truck. But can i change it for 3 wanted cars? Can i?

netmatrix wrote:
Surprising i can score a lot of MB this time. Last time HW averagely easy to land some. MBX is hard. Now its reversed!!! I think my MBX 09 wants already complete liao. But my HW ones damn a lot of holes la. Bees and wasp can call home already. hahaha.

Sure got 1 Thunt truck. But can i change it for 3 wanted cars? Can i?

What models you are looking for??
Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

That would be last resort. I want to find some more this whole week. Really tak puas hati la.

nice haul there netmatrix..
Under your avatar that guy always say damn right..

Ahhh... have to hurry to finish up work so i can relax on Saturday.... NOT!! But at least getting things done. So lunch decided to go to IOI mall. After makan, still half hour to go to next customers place. So decide.... go to arcade or look for HW in Jusco? Ahhh.... hell just go to JUSCO and see la. No latest wave reported anyway. Surprise surprise! Landed these.

Also this last week from Giant Pyramid. See the card in terrible state and the car can take out! But i bought it anyway as i don't have it. It rolls more quieter than Madfast. hehehe.

Woi! Dun la like that. I know i'm the bad guy. But bad guys don't always loose. At least 1 episode can win la hehehe. And to be bad guy have to pay RM6.90 each! Erk!!!

You're not a bad guy, dude. Just happy for you. Everyone has his day, just need to be persistent to hunt.

Agree with you sinclair. for my this week hunt i got

4 TH Ford Torina ( 3 to trade)
1 TH Classic Packard
1 2010 Dodge C Drift car
1 2010 chevy bel air
others same as netmatrix exclude the ferrari

maybe my lucky week

rakin wrote:
Agree with you sinclair. for my this week hunt i got

4 TH Ford Torina ( 3 to trade)
1 TH Classic Packard
1 2010 Dodge C Drift car
1 2010 chevy bel air
others same as netmatrix exclude the ferrari

maybe my lucky week

Interested with your Torina, if you need older regs do let me know will see if i have any you're looking for.

cool haul there mr netmatrix...
havent spotted torino wave yet...
need to double my effort i guess~
Embarassed

I was lucky as my hunts are usually weekends. Anyway if this wave has dodge drift car, i didn't see it.

netmatrix wrote:
I was lucky as my hunts are usually weekends. Anyway if this wave has dodge drift car, i didn't see it.

yupp..drift car is in this wave..if you did not spotted any, thats mean somebody reached there earlier that youlah..sapued ady.. hehehe

Thanks guys. They were from Mopar Mania 5 packs. The 57 chevy is not part of the 5 packs though. hehehe. Got some more stuff i got, but busy eating the whole day! hahaha

superb background and all nice muscle machine...if i got them all for sure it will be rubber tyre...

Nice cars NetMatrix!! But... GTR *mad*.

EDIT: What is the name of the orange car with a white stripe??

KidraulhM5, that is a 71 Dogde Demon. This car was last years new model. I think still can get on the shelves but not in orange color like this 5 pack one.

Thanks everyone.

Owh, thanks for the name netmatrix Smile Hmmm... It would be interesting if I can get it in orange.

Well there was 2 orange muscles that you could get from last years new release which is the AMX Javelin & the Plymouth AAR Cuda.

The AMX might be hard to find now. But the AAR Cuda can still be spotted in TRU and Jusco.

Owkey, thanks for searching them for me Smile I like the Cuda, actually found one in red with the same black bonnet at Jusco Sunway Pyramid but, yeah I'll try to find it in Orange.

Thanks again Smile

netmatrix wrote:
Eh Cuda got red? I think you mean pink.

I think it's my eyes, but I do really sure it's red *odd*

I got these the past 2 weeks and today.

Speed Machines aka Bank Breaker

Basic cars

Seriously i didn't know why i took that 3 Furai out of that one 7E. Only 1 7E has them. I'm gonna rip up one and see what i could do with it.

And some interesting ones i let loose.

Some other stuff.

Spoiler:

nice haul!!!!!! 3 mazda furai? i think it's a nice choice of selection because these car are sexy!!!!!!!

congrats again net!!!

Furai should be an easy get. But after so many 7 E i went only one got. If 7E cannot provide, then must be from those hypermarts or dept stores next round. Anyway first time be a blatant hoarder.