Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

Xebec - Thrilling Haul

Hola guys.. today my hauling really different since I found this collection from fabric shop... can ur guyz guess my haul collection?

Hint..

it's only produce 10,000 unit and it's not a batmobile. will upload the pix 2morrow ..the internet too slow..

xebec-Crash wrote:
it's only produce 10,000 unit and it's not a batmobile. will upload the pix 2morrow ..the internet too slow..

Hai ya....! Tak boleh tidurlah malam ini!!! shakehead

hehe sorry guys cannot upload the pix tonight as im using pda..my lap top no longer available..hv to buy a new one..

BATMAN BRUCE WAYNE COLLECTION ! Embarassed
Shelby Cobra, Jaguar D-Type & Ferrari Dino

Not mine !

hahaha at last revealed ady......now wait for xebec actual pics...hahaha...tido lena malamni...hahaha

pydrumerboy wrote:
Haha.....the surprise is Kabooom.......but we appreciate the picture....

haha...yupp...gembira sangat until terlupa...thanks for the pic loon rolleyes

hehe i know u guyz can guess it. btw congratz loon...f u r in brunei 4 sure i will give u present..hehe thanks guyz for the guessing game..once i arrive at my office will upload the pix.. selamat bersahur...

Here is my Bruce Wayne Collection.. its only cost me about 15 Brunei dollar (rm36)..and i found at hotwheels collector who brought it from singapore..

hehe can see Mr Alfred smiling..

all rubber tyre

that shelby cobra look so tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup very nice haul mr. xebec!!!!!!! clap

danielh wrote:
that shelby cobra look so tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup very nice haul mr. xebec!!!!!!! clap

Thanks danielh..ur right the cobra look so tempting even the hood can be open...don't dare to custom it... Laughing

chee keng hong wrote:
Nice Bruce Wayne Collection! So classical!! Really envy u got that bro!! Congrats!

Thanks CKH...lucky for me grab early before my freind took it hehe.. Smile

Nice car...
Hmm like that I also want get one lo. Embarassed

Thanks guyz...last night when i advert (saje saje) the bruce wayne collection to the other collector the price was so shock current bid i got so far is 90 brunei dollar..mmm really worthed ahh....but don't dare to sell it just want to konw how much the real price for that... Very Happy

xebec-Crash wrote:
Thanks guyz...last night when i advert (saje saje) the bruce wayne collection to the other collector the price was so shock current bid i got so far is 90 brunei dollar..mmm really worthed ahh....but don't dare to sell it just want to konw how much the real price for that... Very Happy

90 dollar brunei? mahaltuu.... affraid

wow 90 dollars!!but you certainly got it for a much lower price

Yup the price even higher when last night it's reaching to 120 brunei dollar mmm so crazy lah diorang ni ...btw still don't dare to sell it coz it's hard to find this collection.. i saw in the ebay got 2 set and the price is around US$25... thinking want to buy it and sold at $120.00 mmm make some money ahh.. cheers

whoa...
cool addition~
never seen this before but looks superly nice~
Shocked