Find results in...
thefuhrer

Tomica at Sg. Wang

Found these at Sg.Wang

Best buy, rm5 each

Brought 2

New Evo X British Police Type

chee keng hong wrote:
I going to K.L next mth.May i know Litt Tak is at which floor??
Is it inside the Sg. Wang Plaza??

It's at Top Floor in Sg. Wang plaza

aphong2681 wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

oOH! is it near to to Green Box K-ok???

chee keng hong wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

oOH! is it near to to Green Box K-ok???

green box u tau.. huhuhuu

nice.. i'd been there last sunday.. got 2 of that evoX.. new TL GTR black already got there or not??

jhc7598 wrote:
nice.. i'd been there last sunday.. got 2 of that evoX.. new TL GTR black already got there or not??

didn't saw any black GTR

Was there today too....! around 12.00noon like this, notice that discount bin too, but straight grab the Brit Police EvoX, notice some TL mitsuoka, 370Z, hmm.... I'm pretty noob about Tomica, didn't really know what to buy. Noticed the 30th Anniversary car too....

For collect Tomica, Mainly they collect Tomica Limited (because rubber wheel, more detail & limited lo) and some Tomica Regular famous car like EVOX, GTR...

me only collect TL cuz very precise details thumbsup

still got anymore left the evo x british police? i want 1..if got 2mr i go down to get 2 pcs..thanks

MOD PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION!
HOW CAN YOU ALL ALLOW 2 SAME TOPIC IN THE THREAD?

I KEEP QUIET FEW DAYS & SEEMS NO MOD WANT TO ADJUST/COMBINE IT!

I think TS opened this thread to highlight the Tomica sale items in Sg. Wang, which is fine with me, and posts should be focused on that.

@Members, any other general discussion on Tomica should be taken to the main Tomica thread.

@takata, thank you for hightlighting, but me and the other mods can read perfectly well in normal font and color.

sinclair wrote:
I think TS opened this thread to (1)highlight the Tomica sale items in Sg. Wang, which is fine with me, and posts should be (2)focused on that.

@takata, thank you for hightlighting, but me and the other mods (3)can read perfectly well in normal font and color.

1. HIGHLIGHT = INFOS, so is still better to mention it in main topic.
2. OT will happen coz even myself not sure weather which 1 should i post. i don like do double post.
3. is a reminder coz tiz is not da 1st time i mention bout da situation. <Other Hobbies> is a small section so i do hope it won't b messy as HW topics.

et. i always reused/update/modify my topics so tat is easier for others 2 find my topic. open new topics will make da thread too pack.

In reply :

1. Sometimes infos can be lost if there are many posts in a day. People who log in once every 2-3 days might only read recent posts and miss these 'infos'. If there was a specific thread on a certain topic, it would be easier to pick up.
2. Agreed, OT does happen sometimes. I hope everybody tries to 'stay on target'.
3. Reminders do not need to be 'in your face' type. A pm to me will suffice.

We do not run a strict boat because we want members to have fun posting. So far, gentle advise has been sufficient to ensure order. The forum is not a sophisticated one and moderators are all part-timers. I don't know what you mean by 'messy' but I can find easily old topics if I want to. If you have any suggestions, please forward to any committee or moderator. We can look into this.

Yes, updating your own thread is good. If people want to see what takata is doing, they can easily find your thread. Just like if thefuhrer also wants to open his own thread.

Bottom line : We want to have fun here.

aiseh...
chill out guys~
back to the pics...
that 30th anni car is skyline 2800gt rite...
quite okay for rm5~
Wink

chill ppl, chill...

btw do anybody know @ ask the seller at litt tak when will the TL black gtr will arrive?? i kinda cant wait la, hehe...