Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musclemania

Singapore Haul_Updated_07Dec09

Hi, guys,
Pls try at TRU, Metrojaya and Giant (buy 2 free 1) at Singapore. These what I have. Quick, time and tide wait for no man!!! dsc00110.jpg

FYI
Temporary, I do not have the pictures of
- 2010 'Tooned VW Bug (available at Giant)
- HWC Series 4 - '69 Camaro Gold (Metrojaya)
which were also purchased at Singapore.

RG, Singapore is "not far" from KL, go n grab yo!!! It will be better if you have friend and relative there, go go go!
but, mind u, it is S$3.50/3.49 for a basic HW, anyhow, grab those "buy 2 free 1" units!!!

they seems "nicer" than 2009's. anyhow, 2010 VW bug, Viper and Shelby considered "common" at certain places there ... but, not sure after another 1-week-time, Malaysian collectors gotta b fast if they have opportunity to go there or get somebody there to hunt for them.

also hope one doesn't buy all the same units from the peg here and there, leave them for other collectors too, this is what we called "good things to share with all". wondering if Mattel worldwide can control 1 customer only allowable to buy 1 unit/per type daily, hahaha. this will be a fair, ethical and nice practice to all collectors cos i think every collector deserves to get a nice collection with a normal price esp. for those with tight pocket (like me, tsk...tsk...tsk...), hahaha.

Chee, ready with your bullets and ride this wkend (or maybe today?)? All the best to you 1st.
FYI, 7-11 there seems less choices, lots FR, but please try also, cannot miss even a single hunt, hahaha.

Bullet ready...but not my day!! Had work to do even on weekend!!
2010 Bug..viper & Shelby..common at certain places??wow..that sound great!!
Will try out to contact my friend who work at S,pore to help me get those!!

pydrumerboy wrote:
Its coming to our shores soon I hope

it is already in our shore.

kukubeh wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Its coming to our shores soon I hope

it is already in our shore.

kukukbeh!! Really???????

Welcome to share at Found at Retails session, everybody can save $ from going to Singapore to grab those 2010s by their own, this is what HWCM all about, rite? Info sharing, yes!!!

Dear all, thanks for all the compliments.
Adrian, u can get them too, start searching your "friends and families" at Singapore, gambatte!

musclemania wrote:
Dear all, thanks for all the compliments.
Adrian, u can get them too, start searching your "friends and families" at Singapore, gambatte!

Thanks for your info..

nice u even get 2 variants of ford GT at once! Very Happy

Hi, guys,
Another round of Singapore hauling last wkend.

p.s.: CheeKH, FYI, "buy 2 free 1" promo still on-going at G hypermarket there, check that out.

No greenie but here are what I've got:
 dsc00224.jpg dsc00223.jpg dsc00221.jpg dsc00220.jpg dsc00219.jpg dsc00218.jpg dsc00217.jpg

kurz wrote:
nice u even get 2 variants of ford GT at once!

yeah, another red carded to go but may be going to miss the blue and silver (mustang mania set), have not seen the set yet.

nice haul!!!!!!!! i will be happy i i've scored civic and C6R!!!!!

yo, frens there, i really need to say this again, "u gotta go down to Singapore to check that out". Cannot wait at Malaysia for new wave. somemore, information and resource of new wave here are very limited. All the best for any hunt at Singapore!!!
p.s. : Chee, any hunting last wkend?
jst 90% complete my P'nG collection, left Larry G's set purple unit.

musclemania wrote:
yo, frens there, i really need to say this again, "u gotta go down to Singapore to check that out". Cannot wait at Malaysia for new wave. somemore, information and resource of new wave here are very limited. All the best for any hunt at Singapore!!!
p.s. : Chee, any hunting last wkend?
jst 90% complete my P'nG collection, left Larry G's set purple unit.

Sorry to disappointed u! Didint go there!! But did haul some new cars from local!!

FYI to all, not only G hypermarket with "buy 2 free 1" promo there, even C4 too. I think aft rounded-up and converted, the price is still reasonable. Somemore, those are quite new compared against our stock here, the info of some models even yet been loaded to wiki, hahaha.
watch out there, 2010 Acura NSX-gold-track stars is on the way now.

That Acura NSX is a must-get.

Even Robinsons has that 2-1 offer.

But the C4 at Suntec didn't have that offer? TRU doesn't have that offer.

gotta check with my "reliable hunter" the info on whether all C4 with such promo or not. but my hunter able to find the C4 with such promo last wkend. but, at 7-11, only F.Racer, no basic HW it seems.

Ya, but the new Ferrari Racers I only found at 7-11's. I don't know if the offer is still on but when I bought, price is at SGD4.90, a very reasonable price.

soon, HWCM shall organize a trip to Singapore to sapu the stocks there...hahaha...i think year end sale there is comin soon...

netmatrix wrote:
Local still cannot see '10 cars.

"Somebody" saw them in Malaysia lei...hehehe...

musclemania wrote:
thanks, mushr00m, look out the hypermarket and TRU there. since 68 n HW-classics r fr TRU.

thanks for the info... can't wait for the trip...

thanks, sinclair. aiming for Viper n Camaro but not seeing any there...keep on trying. there r also pontiac gto n ford vicky but not buying (great effort by my "secret hunter" in fact).