Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

CKH HAUL @ # Version 10

Just some NORMAL haul from last week!! Cant find any new wave or 2010 card in Jb area..but manage to grab some goodies .............

saw those hanging on the PEG:........

and i grab this.....

Spoiler:

and i joining PY & RG..for the TWINS...but my wave r little bit old..

TFL!!

i wonder why there are so little cars on the peg...but there are super in it!
py-if you see properly on the end on the right hand side of the card in the 1st pic,you actually can see the super hiding behind

Haaa haaa see see, always keeping things from us.....make my haul look like nothing and all that jazz

Awesome haul man....super some more....how come the super not on the POS one...hmmmmmmmm

rikmun wrote:
i wonder why there are so little cars on the peg...bu there are super in it!

They just restock that day!! I am lucky to get it 1st hand!! And they had remove the old stock !

pydrumerboy wrote:
Haaa haaa see see, always keeping things from us.....make my haul look like nothing and all that jazz

Awesome haul man....super some more....how come the super not on the POS one...hmmmmmmmm

Bro..didint mean to keeping things from u all lah! Jus need time to upload & post it..sorry!
$uper not on the pos?? Cuz this hypermart got 2 section on display the hotwheels! Actually had to thanks my daughter for helping me grab the $uper!! She the one that saw the super t-hunt as i was helping my wife checking on something. He cal me out & hand it to me!! Only then i quickly run to the other section to check it out ..and manage to grab the reg t-hunt!

woahhh...daughter oso noe how to check for greeennnieeee

rikmun wrote:
woahhh...daughter oso noe how to check for greeennnieeee

sometimes u had to train them!! Can help me grab the green faster!!
I jus tought her 2 simple formula...jus look for the side with green colour..and grab as many as u can see that hanging on the peg!!

chee keng hong wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:

Bro..didint mean to keeping things from u all lah! Jus need time to upload & post it..sorry!
$uper not on the pos?? Cuz this hypermart got 2 section on display the hotwheels! Actually had to thanks my daughter for helping me grab the $uper!! She the one that saw the super t-hunt as i was helping my wife checking on something. He cal me out & hand it to me!! Only then i quickly run to the other section to check it out ..and manage to grab the reg t-hunt!

Bro kekeke just messing with you la....haha

But you know super is so hard to find, how also next time POS it to make memory ma...I also want to see it in natural habitat.....What a waste la no kodak moment...Sad

OMG first time i see 53 Chevy TH in local haul! your haul make mine look like nothing now.

congrats bro!

ps: now finally i know what is the wave that hit SOGO last month... it came with the red OCC bike right?

kukubeh wrote:
OMG first time i see 53 Chevy TH in local haul! your haul make mine look like nothing now.

congrats bro!

ps: now finally i know what is the wave that hit SOGO last month... it came with the red OCC bike right?

Envy ur haullah ..kukubeh! Got the 2010 card!!

Yup!! With OCC bike!! Saw it too! But didnt grab it!! $$$ ..so i choice the most wanted 1st!!

SYIOK HAUL!! some more a 'forgotten' wave..nice find! Laughing

kurz wrote:
SYIOK HAUL!! some more a 'forgotten' wave..nice find!

Yup..consider that a "forgotten" one!! But better late than nothing!! Thanks for looking!

by forgotten means people oredy gav up waiting for that wave
ur not late at all..nobody scored that locally yet i think..hohoho

kurz wrote:
by forgotten means people oredy gav up waiting for that wave
ur not late at all..nobody scored that locally yet i think..hohoho

Really?? wow!! Then i must be lucky to get that! Thanks for the info....bro!

^ that's why i say first time i saw a local haul on this 53 chevy wave in this forum. even the 'king' of green also don't have this TH yet. so you are temporary the king now.

kukubeh wrote:
^ that's why i say first time i saw a local haul on this 53 chevy wave in this forum. even the 'king' of green also don't have this TH yet. so you are temporary the king now.

I have waited a long time to pass on this "title" (I am very perasan) , all hail the new king CKH all hail all hail , (darn.. cannot find the bowing emoticon-what happened to our emoticons ah??)

pydrumerboy wrote:
kukubeh wrote:

I have waited a long time to pass on this "title" (I am very perasan) , all hail the new king CKH all hail all hail , (darn.. cannot find the bowing emoticon-what happened to our emoticons ah??)

Oh no!! Pls dont adress me as the "king of Green"! This is the only 4th t-hunt & 2nd $uper that i score from the peg! The rest i got it from forumer & e-bay!! That title should be remain to our $uper boy.....Pydrummerboy!! He is the "ONE" in hauling t-hunt!

..and PY...actually u r not a" perasan " man at all! Ur haul of t-hunt already prove it all!! Keep it up..bro!!

sinclair wrote:
Oh wow, what a find!

Congrats, dude, that is a really VHTF TH.

VHTF TH?? I only realise it after u,Py & kukubeh told me!! at 1st i tought that this TH did out for sometimes d.!! But it is not!!

hahaha...CKH..at last kaboooomm...nice combo there bro...this few week really great man, can score VHTF cars...congrats bro...

yea,agree with you py...but, this week really a bright and shinny day for us senyum sampai telinga punya...hehehe

RGSUKAN wrote:
yea,agree with you py...but, this week really a bright and shinny day for us senyum sampai telinga punya...hehehe

If i can haul Double just like u do..then my senyuman sampai atas kepala!!

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

If i can haul Double just like u do..then my senyuman sampai atas kepala!!

^ hehe right time at right place bro...senyum atas kepala pulak? kekeke

enyomic wrote:
impressive

Thanks for looking at and the comments too!! Ur haul r far more impressive than mine one..bro!!!

Wow, now u become taiko in haul section la bro!! keep up, n left some for me la, RazzRazz