Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
athani

groceries hauls

I haul all this during me & family gone to top up our food supply at home..then lari sekejap looking for HW then i found these...so quite happy eventuality no greenies but ok with these haul's

1) urban agent 2) merc dtm 3)2010 (wierd car) TOOLIGAN 4)2010 VW beetle 5) 2010 shelby GT500 6)2010 hollowback...

jhc7598 wrote:
nice.. still searchin for that tooligan la.. nice hauls dude!!!

thanks..i think there's few hanging at Big G's section 13 s.alam..maybe u can try ur luck there..

sinclair wrote:
Nice hauls dude!

New waves are coming up everywhere.

thanks sifu..but i think 7e quite slow with the new wave...

last time i was in putra height giant got alot tooligan..around 4..
but all bad QC.
eh wait..feels like i mentioned this b4..huhuh

Those who are looking for Tooligan there is plenty of them in Alamanda C4 and also Parkson, saw them hangging there yesterday...

Also there is Ice Cream truck and loads more of Mustang wave car.. even there was 2 box of P case in Parkson Alamanda yesterday but each box only left 68pcs of cars... so i wonder where the 4 pcs from each box is missing... and im sure you guys know what cars are those missing rite...

Giant Putra heights also Restocked with Mustang Wave 1 case only and most of the cars are gone already... just manage to get the Silver GTR and also Ford Fusion White with Orange Tampo there.

shakz7 wrote:
Also there is Ice Cream truck and loads more of Mustang wave car.. even there was 2 box of P case in Parkson Alamanda yesterday but each box only left 68pcs of cars... so i wonder where the 4 pcs from each box is missing... and im sure you guys know what cars are those missing rite...

dem...must be 3 DDs and a green card mustang..

RGSUKAN wrote:
shakz7 wrote:

...or mabe 2 reg mustang & 2 $uper mustang!!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
shakz7 wrote:

...or mabe 2 reg mustang & 2 $uper mustang!!!!

demm..sapa la suda sapu....

ooo like that aaa..well now days insider like giant also ramai..last time when i looking for HW car at G bt caves one of the staff berborak with their supervisor asking to order more stok as thier "client" wnt the new wave..she said the "client" will blanja makan if they get what they want..

ya lor..janji hati senang..and happy with what u get...happy hunting...

correct. we collect HW for happiness, our hobby, our interest, our DREAM (t-hunt, t-hunt$, nice cars, ...hahaha).

P box came with 2 yellow DD and 1 GTR only. so it's either 2 DD + 1 GTR + 1 mustang, or 2 DD + 2 mustang!!!

kukubeh wrote:
P box came with 2 yellow DD and 1 GTR only. so it's either 2 DD + 1 GTR + 1 mustang, or 2 DD + 2 mustang!!!

I have had the experience for the 1st combination How good if I got the 2nd combination But, I still satisfied with the 1st combination.

THANKS ALL still hunting for the yellow DD....where to find lah

athani wrote:
THANKS ALL still hunting for the yellow DD....where to find lah

ask sinclair...hahahhaha, he got sooooooo much of that...hehe

MarieJuliette wrote:
OMG!!!
I so want that Hollowback!!!!

must be my lucky haul..found it as it is the last pieces...

great haul athani,
and for those looking for hollowback, tooligan its almost everywhere now, so good luck.

DD and mustang also everywhere.......... at collectors hand hehehee... cheers.

updated...1) 65 Mustang fastback 2)Greased Lightnin' 3)Pro Stock firebird 4) Avant Garde 5)Chevroletor 6)Bye focal 2 ...and MB ice-cream truck(not in d pic's) as my haul lps excited 2010 haul's then this one low profile sket...

Wow, all loose, great!

You want yellow DD? No problem, all those no yellow DD come to see me at McD on .... TBA! Wink