Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

As usual.. GF haul this week..

Gotta give credit to my gf... she know what to haul for me...
Pics quality not that good.. probably lighting not enuff..

This time is really has 12 pieces in it...

I was looking for the C6R high and low and manage to get 1 from kukubeh, and then my gf scores 2.. ahahha.

Love the 37 Ford and Dodge Ram.. Didn't realise that the 37 Ford can open up the wooden part and the Dodge Ram with detachable back cover..
The new color GTO looks nice..

Spoiler:

wah, so nice!! ur GF sure most lucky person la, every week got special hauls..

Thanks y'all.. I was sleeping last nite and she called me asking do you have this, and that, and this.. I was like... hmmm.. Just take which ever you thinks its lovely... And when I picked her up later that nite, she passed me this..

She says this time around, no DD and some dude paid the shop assistant a RM20 tip for all the TH available.. but luckily another shop assistant kept a Th for my gf..

pydrumerboy wrote:
Say to your gf she has got my respect.....cool thunt score

thanks.. will do..

pydrumerboy wrote:
I go on record, that I am not eyeing your gf.....Be careful of the CKH the Croc.....hahaha

lol! ..Yes....BUAYA DARAT!!!!!!!!! tongue

mushr00m wrote:
Thanks y'all.. I was sleeping last nite and she called me asking do you have this, and that, and this.. I was like... hmmm.. Just take which ever you thinks its lovely... And when I picked her up later that nite, she passed me this..

She says this time around, no DD and some dude paid the shop assistant a RM20 tip for all the TH available.. but luckily another shop assistant kept a Th for my gf..

wa...full of conspiracy...

mushr00m wrote:
some dude paid the shop assistant a RM20 tip for all the TH available.. but luckily another shop assistant kept a Th for my gf..

Hahaha that's how we roll.

undercoverbrother wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
some dude paid the shop assistant a RM20 tip for all the TH available.. but luckily another shop assistant kept a Th for my gf..

Hahaha that's how we roll.

what to say...hmmmmmm

BTW...nice GF haul mushroom, really make me jealous..gotta find GF alsola like this.. hehehe

Adrian wrote:
Your GF haul better then u..

yeah man.. tell me about it..

Gonna upload some hauling did with her starting from friday.. accidentally haul... probably tomorrow will post it up.. Smile

Bro... I cant say much laa yr GF has better Car Magnet....

we have better Chic Magnet.... just lay back and wait for the hauls to be delivered....