Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

PY POS for the day 23 Nov

Arrrghhh sorry guys....was trying to edit and add more pic but accidentally deleted my first post and then decided to delete my topic only to find out it affects our postcount.....Sorry

So please repost if you must....brains not working well today.....

Anyway I have stopped hunting in this promo. If I score after this, Its purely coincidental Smile

Urm.... fantastic haul, you got the $uper greens already. aliencheers you da man, py.

Urm... awesome, pls don't stop, get 1 more $uperz BS for me. EmbarassedRazz

wow.wow..wow! Double Happiness man!!! F.eater Reg & $uper...B.Shaker Reg & $uper!! Wat a great find!

From the pics..seem like u ransack all the boxex in 7-11!! Razz

The bone shaker reg & super r from the same box ..right?? "SUPER BOX" contain 2 thunt!!! Twisted Evil

@sinclair - err thanks. and I will hope so, score double Smile

@ckh - err they were actualy restacking for the promo.....but yeah I contributed a little to the mess. The super and the reg are together in the same box.

wow.. damnit.... double happiness... congrats bro... my score was only regular..

Fulamak, double Super some more, really awesome score. So far i didn't found any Super for quite some time, npo luck at all, demn!!!

aiyooo my eyes cannot differentiate the $uper and regular fire eater colourla..the regular is solid red or metallic red..

btw..nice score there bro PY..

@jhc - Smile
@mushroom - the reg is also pretty awesome man
@cooolman - thanks... I am also waiting for you to show us youe awesome hauls for the past month Smile

@RG - the top one is darker red plus spectraflame ...the bottom one is metallic red and lighter color as well.

@RG - Its very clear on my laptop screen. maybe your screen need to up the color or brightness ...hehehe:)

ohhh ic, thats mean my eyes still oklah..so the screenla problem..thanks god, i tot its my eyes..hehehe

pydrumerboy wrote:
@jhc - Smile

but no BS for me,only fire eater.. all 3 of them.. maybe if I put on different lighting in the house it can become like super.. ahhaha

mushr00m wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
@jhc - Smile

but no BS for me,only fire eater.. all 3 of them.. maybe if I put on different lighting in the house it can become like super.. ahhaha

Or may be you can past them to me, i will do some magic on it and make them invincible. Laughing

aiya together in same box??
so lucky la u..syiok!

@kuku - well yes..... I wouldn't exactly say double happiness like some Smile

@kurz - this is normal, 1 super and 1 regular in the same box. I mean super under normal circumstances do not come alone, rihgt???

from my observation, i encounter that $uper will be inside with reg inside the box twice.. and i never found super alone inside box..
that i assume they come together inside the box..
but is this really true? that super always/must come with reg??

^ most of the time yes. but sometime do have wave that came with either super or non TH.

OK from what I have observed, Initially when a certain wave is introduced(not all waves are like these though), mattel has this thing going on where they release cases with super or none at all. That happened during the 08 drift king, qombee, camaro. But a week or two after that, cases that are released will include both super and regular or just a regular and this will be the normal situation with the subsequent casses to come. Correct me if I am wrong but that would be my observation.

pydrumerboy wrote:
OK from what I have observed, Initially when a certain wave is introduced(not all waves are like these though), mattel has this thing going on where they release cases with super or none at all. That happened during the 08 drift king, qombee, camaro. But a week or two after that, cases that are released will include both super and regular or just a regular and this will be the normal situation with the subsequent casses to come. Correct me if I am wrong but that would be my observation.

That's what i observe too.

Wow, score mustang some more, i though there is no more mustang, great find man!

nice score!!!!!!!! thunt mustang also on list, for me , i've found thunt bagger ( again?) and 08 thunt viper! haha!!