Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

My accident few days ago....

I was at the redlight waiting to turn right to a junction. When the green light shows and the opposite traffic stops, I turn right. Then suddenly a Kembara fella beat the redlight and turn to my direction and I can hear a screetch sound. I realized he had scrap my rear fender. So we parked our car at the side and this is what happen:

Me : So , you langgar kereta I, macam mana mau settle.
Him: (Looking at the damage)Sikit je, nanti balik you polish balik lah...
Me: (Furious). Apa yang kau cakap ini? You selamba jer eh.. Langgar orang cakap macam itu, takde tanggungjawab langsung.
Him: ...........
His Wife: Eh, tadi lampu hijau lah ,baru kitorang pusing. You yang langgar lampu merah.
Me: $#*@($)#@*$)(@#, Hello, Jalan ini orang pusing kalau lampu hijau. You punya suami yang langgar lampu merah.!!!!! (The wife enter back
the car and keep quiet)
Him: ........
Me: Kalau I langgar you, mesti you tak lepaskan saya kan ! Jom lah pergi balai, kita report, seorang RM 300..
Him : ..............Sabar sabar, you nak berapa?
Me: Ini bukan masalah berapa berapa, you selamba je cakap macam itu. You nak settle, I call bapak I sekarang.
Him: You jangan lah emosi..
Me: Apa emosi, you memang takde tanggungjawab, langgar orang , suruh orang polish.. Sial betul !

My parents came lastly and he settled for an amount of money.
And I heard he told my father: Duit bukan masalah.. These kind of people really champion... Bang people and still wan to take advantage of people. Not I am a road bully, I am just so piss off with his attitude. This is the second time !!!!
Here is the damage...
Sleep

After polishing there is a dent. Sigh, have to fix it...

such an irresponsible drivers but luckily he pays for the damage and settled without further action. Hmmmm..i wonder is this the very first sign of 7E curse........

yah i agree ... mayb u should look into giving me all ur thunts to wash off all the evil

hey, cham, gotta watch out esp. at late eve/night hour if the fella happened to b road bully where they carry sticks, bats, etc. or, they knocked u intentionally to rob u, watch out bro.

oh my..sorry for the incident..thanks god you're ok and still can hunt for hot wheels..bersabarlah yea..

Why all time got Promo surely some member timpa kemalangan Sad....somehow one day we must bring all members go for 'cleansing' LOL Very Happy

hehe.. pity cham, and me too..
the night cham accident, i also kene marah, hehe~~

btw apart of all the accidents (including mine last time), we should be grateful coz no one injured so bad or lost his life.. lost the money, can find but if lost a leg? ish ish ish..

^
hehe.. when someone in bad mood, we just tend to getting scold by him, when we made a bad joke, haha..
btw its nothing actually.. Smile

ish korang ini
like musclemania said becareful of kena 'pao' at midnight...
but luckily this one is just a minor one..i tihnk if major one habis la
sure balai story liao

sinclair wrote:
Haul too much? hehe

it happened on friday ( b4 promotion)

but i hauled a vw 5 pack ! BasketballBasketball the curse of VW !

If it were me.

"I tak mau settle. Tapi you kasi i tendang keta u la ok? Pastu kau polish la! Amacam? best deal?"

netmatrix wrote:
If it were me.

"I tak mau settle. Tapi you kasi i tendang keta u la ok? Pastu kau polish la! Amacam? best deal?"

good idea also ! I love you

just keep a cool head, I would not advice nets methods unless you are ready to fight. If that person is the angry type sure fight already.

sad to hear that....
anyway if any hwc member need accident claim in the future ,i can try to help....coz my workshop do insurance accident claim too....(sorry advertise a bit)

alfagta
012 3354970
24 hrs tow truck service....hihi

py is contemplating deleting alfagtas last post..

hmmmm self promotion, is that allowed, let me check my mod handbook...hmmm

At least your body is paint. Dents can be fiberglassed and painted over. You don't own a car that have chrome bumpers. Once dent, you will have a hard time locating people that can do repairs to chrome parts. Explain that to the lady in a CRV 3 years ago at traffic light in front of IBM building subang. I was first car, she was second. Auto car with no hand brake engaged while fiddling with her stuff on dashboard. Bang me. How to explain that? Stupid lady. I told her the bumper needs to be replaced because there is no one that can repair it. Its not paint. She can say needs to be replaced? She dunno only. Lastly i mouthed her kaw kaw and said i would fixed my car, but be she needs to stop driving immediately. Lest she kills someone.

Lastly i quietly reported her as hit and run case. Padan muka.

sinclair wrote:
@cham, wait a min, I thought you drive a Kenari?

this is my father's car.......i still driving kenari...hehe

alfagta wrote:
sad to hear that....
anyway if any hwc member need accident claim in the future ,i can try to help....coz my workshop do insurance accident claim too....(sorry advertise a bit)

alfagta
012 3354970
24 hrs tow truck service....hihi

Tow truck service got 50% discount??? RazzRazzRazz