Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

Demon VS Abused HWCM Alliance

its not meant to, its supposed to carve a bigger smile on your face.....why soooo serioussssssss

after reading the previous topic

i wanna join camp dark side and will remove the green curse from this little green bulb that has been terrorising all over ....

with the removal of the green curse, it will allow me and everyone else to see at least 1 green flag hanging on the peg . what does the rest say????

undercoverbrother wrote:
demonicle wrote:
nobody will stand with me against the rebels?

We can always 'slow talk' ma.. any Super score lately?

yes. i scored a $uper Bone Shaker the other day. it was the 4th day of promotion and the case was still sealed.

but dun ask for it. i already RAOKed it away.

enyomic wrote:

i wanna join camp dark side and will remove the green curse from this little green bulb that has been terrorising all over ....

with the removal of the green curse, it will allow me and everyone else to see at least 1 green flag hanging on the peg . what does the rest say????

those who wanna join my side to fight the green bulb wielding little gremlin shud change their avatars to something that looks like mine or enyomics avatar.

to those who still wanna suffer under the hands of the gremlin, may change their avatar to something related to it

enyomic wrote:

I thought you have been scoring on the pegs, or is this some kind of joker double talk. Says one thing and then another the next. Come on people, the jokers are always trying to decieve us, create chaos and confusion. Don't let them rule this entire place to satisfy their every whim. The green force is the only thing standing in their way. Who will stand with me?????? Change your avatar to something like mine. Smile

the greens are always snapped up by the green gremlins.
so when we open the cases, there are no greens at all. all we can do is laugh like a joker.
but its time to stand and fight!

I'm just waiting for contracts from both parties so i can make money for selling starfighters to either faction. Sample vehicle on the right.

pydrumerboy wrote:

I thought you have been scoring on the pegs, or is this some kind of joker double talk. Says one thing and then another the next. Come on people, the jokers are always trying to decieve us, create chaos and confusion. Don't let them rule this entire place to satisfy their every whim. The green force is the only thing standing in their way. Who will stand with me?????? Change your avatar to something like mine.

my scoring on the pegs is by chance and to helping my fellow comrades in achieving the thunts they need. For one, I'm still waiting for some supers that my comrades in arms have help me get some. I think py must gives us some to maintain our big grinning smile....

scalper not only spotted but will be make known to all

[b]JEDI MASTER ARRESTED FOR HW CRIMES[/b]

KUALA LUMPUR: A jedi master who is said to have amassed millions of ringgit in Hot Wheels t-hunts over a short period of time is under investigation by the Malaysia Hot Wheels Commission.
It is learnt that investigators have obtained an order to seize and freeze several of the properties — including luxury T-Hunt cars and freezing hunting priviledges to facilitate investigations under the Anti-T-Hunt Hoarding Act.

Sources said the commission’s seizure list included at least four hundred of this cars which they believed belonged to the jedi master who is in his late 30s.

They said the commission was investigating the purchased Hot Wheels — all in the Klang Valley — allegedly obtained from several retailers.

It is believed several of the items seized were under the names of people believed to be proxies for the jedi master, and investigators would be calling on the people whose names were registered as owners.

Sources also said the investigators had identified several other people linked to the case and would also be calling them soon to assist in investigations.

Sources said a special team from the commission’s Putrajaya office started investigations about three weeks ago following information received that the jedi master was living well beyond his means.

It is learnt that investigation into the jedi master is among a few high profile cases the commission is investigating following reports and information provided by the public.

The commission’s officers declined to comment when contacted

extracted from local malaysian newspaper

i know demon afraid of monkey wrench.. nah py.. i borrow it 4 u..
have to ikat him with those cable n timing belt... huhuhu

@YU5H - don't worry, demon's bark is worse than his bite...

@demon - SHADDAPLAU, all because of you got regular.....Smile

demonicle wrote:
the gremlin was seen at a shopping complex today looking worried because he cudn't get his hands on any greenies!

he is losing his powers!

Where you get your intel from? hmmmm, must be paying them peanuts thats why they are all a bunch of monkeys.

aduhai.. now become like two parties fighting for votes.. huhu..
which team i'll join? hmm....

jhc7598 wrote:

I thought you said in other thread that you changing avatar to yoda wannabe? Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRazz

Sinclair ... u prefer Star wars or Batman ... at least batman got batmobile ... starwars got flying crap

pydrumerboy wrote:
Spoiler:

eh.. regular only?

hahahahaha. good!
u r witnessing the end of ur $uper powers!

jhc7598 wrote:

I like Batman & Joker & Starwars too!! ..so..how?? Hope they can team up and become the "Demonyoda"!

demonicle wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Spoiler:

eh.. regular only?

hahahahaha. good!
u r witnessing the end of ur $uper powers!

Still too early to telll. hehehe Well then, cannot wait to get a 2010 super thunt and smack you across the face.....whack

sinclair wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

I thought you said in other thread that you changing avatar to yoda wannabe? Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRazz

now because of this thread, had to consider again, RazzRazz..

pydrumerboy wrote:

Still too early to telll. hehehe Well then, cannot wait to get a 2010 super thunt and smack you across the face.....whack

see..
this is what im talking about.
so greedy to whack the greens!
cmon guys! we want greens too!