Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

2010 Delivery Slick Rides

I love Chevy Panel and Super Van, check out the colour tone lines combination from purple, pink, orange, white...

Awesomeness is the word! These Delivery cars gonna be the hot cakes of 2010.

sweet....... ShockedShockedShocked can wait to see the rest... i think there is DD too... and maybe 8 or 9 more cars.... ShockedShockedShocked

Cutting down on mainlines next year (i don't think Impavido will agree though), time to get these slick rides!

sinclair wrote:
Awesomeness is the word! These Delivery cars gonna be the hot cakes of 2010.

You're right! And guess what... it's already sold out in Canada...

Nice series.... love the feel of them .. Heavy also.... cant wait for the rest to be out... 6 Down.... 19 more to go.... Come to papa soon... Twisted Evil

shakz7 wrote:
Nice series.... love the feel of them .. Heavy also.... cant wait for the rest to be out... 6 Down.... 19 more to go.... Come to papa soon... Twisted Evil

There are 34 castings in this series dude. Not 25.. No Idea why they printed of 25.. It's may be an error on the cards..

Man, all those cases Mix A, B, & C is making my head spin... what's the deal?

Mix A = 70s Van
Mix B =Combat Medic & Dairy Delivery®️
Mix C = Anglia Panel & '56 Ford

Is that like there's a 2nd series, it's a mix of extras, correct?
...I don't know...

This will be worth collecting, 34 castings in 3 colors, metal bodies and metal bases with Real Riders wheels! Goodbye THunts, hello Slick Rides

Don't care about box mixes, just BUY THEM ALL! Triples, quadraples, who cares, you know you want them! Razz

oh man my resistant again evil bay is getting weaker and weaker everyday.... dayem!

i really like that 50's Chevy Truck.

kukubeh wrote:
oh man my resistant again evil bay is getting weaker and weaker everyday.... dayem!

and soon it will consume u as a whole, the new Decade is inevitable, so I suggest to brace yourself for the Delivery on your door step

I noticed that some cards are /25 and some are /34. I guess this is another variant to collect for hardcore card collectors.