Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ericmaxman

Oily Cars?

As odd as it may be, I noticed some oil at the wheels and base of the plastic case. Saw them in my latest haul. Maybe for smoother rolling? What a Face

just had a look at my Dodge Charger Drift car, omg..

can see oil marks flowing from one end to the other...

oil?? Maybe they wanna make the car roll faster & smooth!!
Btw..i think they should have use the grease instead of oil!!!!

very interesting!!. In my experience, even though to the extent of rivets of the base or just for simple wheel swapped, all the wheels and the inside parts of the base are clean and dry.
any closed up pictures?

I believe hotwheels don't use any sort of grease cause these are meant for small kids who might lick the cars and all, sirim definitely won't like it. Hotwheels are known to be one of fastest because the way they design the axles, and for FTE wheels the axle's nickel plated.

That oil you see is because some kakak tengah makan Mcd while assembling the car. Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
I believe hotwheels don't use any sort of grease cause these are meant for small kids who might lick the cars and all, sirim definitely won't like it. Hotwheels are known to be one of fastest because the way they design the axles, and for FTE wheels the axle's nickel plated.

That oil you see is because some kakak tengah makan Mcd while assembling the car. Razz

HAHA! Nice one!!
lol!lol!lol!

Spotted some rubbish (looks like cloth) about an inch in length in the blister!!!! Shall I buy this car to show it to ...? Guess Mattel would be interested to collect back the car.

It's due to humidity Smile....remember for the past few months been raining...well that's the reason....

Peter wrote:
Spotted some rubbish (looks like cloth) about an inch in length in the blister!!!! Shall I buy this car to show it to ...? Guess Mattel would be interested to collect back the car.

Peter..may i know which car is inside? Smile
I collect these 'rubbish' LOL....

interesting topic...
would love to see one...
maybe its an oily error car...
jk jk
Wink

rayz pantang dgr error2 camni...
hehe
Razz

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Peter wrote:

Peter..may i know which car is inside?
I collect these 'rubbish' LOL....

Fast Fish

Update :

I've noticed that those with stock number "3419N" is the oily ones.

My friend got me a Dodge Charger Drift, also with oily wheels.

Car's base says "B50"

Is the car realy oily or just looks oily? I noticed those parts of a car touching the brister will look oily.

Peter wrote:
Is the car realy oily or just looks oily? I noticed those parts of a car touching the brister will look oily.

Looks like I have to take photos when I'm back in KL again. <_<

My Drift car I got it from TRU last Saturday is not oily.

Need to take a good look again to cofirm whether it is really oily or just appearing oily.