Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

Interesting read

I quote ->

Quote :

Everyone thinks we’re stupid, taking a valuable package and ripping it open.” Fletcher says, standing behind a table littered with cardboard and yellowed plastic. “But we spend five days here trading cars for money, looking for the perfect piece. This event is about reminding ourselves that these cars weren’t perfect, even right out of the package. It’s about having a beautiful thing that you can touch and hold rather than just value.” He rolls a car in his hand, studying it beatifically. “It changes your relationship to a car. It becomes yours.

There's one line that mentioned it's no longer about how many you want to collect, but how much you can afford... that is so-oh true... *sigh*

ericmaxman wrote:
I quote ->

Quote :

Everyone thinks we’re stupid, taking a valuable package and ripping it open.” Fletcher says, standing behind a table littered with cardboard and yellowed plastic. “But we spend five days here trading cars for money, looking for the perfect piece. This event is about reminding ourselves that these cars weren’t perfect, even right out of the package. It’s about having a beautiful thing that you can touch and hold rather than just value.” He rolls a car in his hand, studying it beatifically. “It changes your relationship to a car. It becomes yours.

so i guess kene slaughter everything la now.....