Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

Recent haul to share with members who called me to say goodbye.

Especially shakz and mushr00m! I felt so much poison right before I left!

This is for you both

Last one on the peg.

There were at least three of these on the pegs.

hehehhee.. Nice one bro... You actually found the K-Mart...
Just about to ask you and you posted it..

psst... I have that top one loose... and the poison was not mine...somehow or rather I got poison too...

Good luck hunting there bro...

nice poison... me got them loose too... muahaha... btw belajar rajin2 ye bro.. and if u get nice stuff send la here some aitt..

VV nice! sorry didn't catch you on the last meeting, infact i've arrived late after dinner.
nice haul!!

mushr00m wrote:
hehehhee.. Nice one bro... You actually found the K-Mart...
Just about to ask you and you posted it..

psst... I have that top one loose... and the poison was not mine...somehow or rather I got poison too...

Good luck hunting there bro...

Yeah I went straight to KMart after i touched down. Cannot tahan after seeing your pic yesterday. : )

hassan wrote:
nice poison... me got them loose too... muahaha... btw belajar rajin2 ye bro.. and if u get nice stuff send la here some aitt..

Thanks bro, I'll bring back some nice stuff for all. : )

sinclair wrote:
How come I can't find that 5-pack?

I got it at KMart, seems like they just restocked those packs there. I saw at least 3.

danielh wrote:
VV nice! sorry didn't catch you on the last meeting, infact i've arrived late after dinner.
niuce haul!!

Hey no worries bro, we will have other opportunities to meet. Keep in touch! : )

elgee - nice catch... wah touch down straight breath in K-Mart air Very Happy ...now im envy of you dude.... if come across more of them carded you know what to do ....

That night posion is a hush hush1..... shhhhhhhhhh

Happy hunting elgee....

wow so nice..sure u couldnt tahan see sinclair hauled nice2 things,
arrived there straight away hit the store!
haha gd stuff
pleasure to meet u 1st time while u were here Smile

picked up a few castings to complete the colours today, missed out on the veyron

Wah, hauling so quick. I saw a few more Veyron but there were scratches on the hood, so didn't buy. Also noticed that there is a fitting problem of the front grill with the body - doesn't seem exactly aligned, always got gaps and doesn't look very nice. So far all the Veyron I encountered has this problem. Crying or Very sad

sinclair wrote:
Wah, hauling so quick. I saw a few more Veyron but there were scratches on the hood, so didn't buy. Also noticed that there is a fitting problem of the front grill with the body - doesn't seem exactly aligned, always got gaps and doesn't look very nice. So far all the Veyron I encountered has this problem. Crying or Very sad

hmm interesting info sinclair, ill keep that in check when i see them veyrons. thanks! : )

alamak, elgee dan balikke? btw, nice haul bro...i'll will not forget you there elgee..will post more of food pics here..

RGSUKAN wrote:
alamak, elgee dan balikke? btw, nice haul bro...i'll will not forget you there elgee..will post more of food pics here..

make sure your food really mouth salivating!!

elgee wrote:
picked up a few castings to complete the colours today, missed out on the veyron

wow.. yummy beetle... good one bro.. Smile

I have swap my wheels on the beetle.. Will upload some pics tomorrow..

RGSUKAN wrote:

ya dah balik. eh please dont! >.<

mushr00m wrote:

wow.. yummy beetle... good one bro.. Smile

I have swap my wheels on the beetle.. Will upload some pics tomorrow..

ooh cant wait to see!

picked up another two pieces while shopping for furnitures today.

darn it.. damn nice leh... THE 288 GTO is really cool.. If you ever loose it, watch out for the rear wheel as it might stuck due to some rubber pieces(from the seat probably) at the inner rear wheel..

mushr00m wrote:
darn it.. damn nice leh... THE 288 GTO is really cool.. If you ever loose it, watch out for the rear wheel as it might stuck due to some rubber pieces(from the seat probably) at the inner rear wheel..

Ok noted.

So far mine is ok, play with it everyday. Razz

sinclair wrote:
mushr00m wrote:

Ok noted.

So far mine is ok, play with it everyday. Razz

how nice...envy!!