Transferred from main page:
Loose Camaro
 image014.jpg
Talladega regular
 image012.jpg
My Super '69 Chevy Camaro & Talladega
 image011.jpg

Thanks to all!

Yum yum That camaro is from Torino wave right? I want to get one now..

Nice cars mate Smile

Anyways, what plastic casing is that where you put your T-Hunt$ in?? Also, how much and where can I find it??

Thanks Smile

thanks to all again.

> CKH&Shakz: only 1 tiger Mini le. can't help...
> Hokuan: Yes, the first from the left is fr Torino wave.
> M5: It is HotWheels Protector Pak. Not sure the price. It came together with the $uper during trade.
> creppy: patiently...
> Peter: thank me?  

Owh ye ke.. I thought that thing sold individually from other place... I need some because I think within a couple of months, my cards would get damaged hanging on the wall.

Pls get fr Mr.8, the Foldabox!!!
KidrauhlM5 wrote:
Owh ye ke.. I thought that thing sold individually from other place... I need some because I think within a couple of months, my cards would get damaged hanging on the wall.

musclemania wrote:
thanks, RG. u la...racun DD LOL

i racun cikit cikit, youla haul many many... but, DD is nice is it? you'll love it...

RGSUKAN wrote:
musclemania wrote:
thanks, RG. u la...racun DD LOL

i racun cikit cikit, youla haul many many... but, DD is nice is it? you'll love it...
berbaloi taking the racun LOL thanks for the great trade fr fellow members.

thumbs up to yr Ghostmobile there... & congrat on yr Nice & Naughty Mustangs collection, izzi still missing 1?

thefuhrer wrote:
thumbs up to yr Ghostmobile there... & congrat on yr Nice & Naughty Mustangs collection, izzi still missing 1?
izit? not too sure. thanks for reminding, let me check on tat. no prob not have full collection, not too hardcore on mustang mach1, i focus at '69 mustang...2010 TH...arkghhh!

nice hauls bro... glad to see ur hard work pays off...... good hunter you are hmmmm... use the force u have hmmmm....

thanks, hassan bro, i still remember your "good karma" metrodology LOL let's work hard, all the best & good luck!

musclemania wrote:
thefuhrer wrote:
izit? not too sure. thanks for reminding, let me check on tat. no prob not have full collection, not too hardcore on mustang mach1, i focus at '69 mustang...2010 TH...arkghhh!
info fr wiki: N&N Mustang Mach1 only 3 color variants.

whoa!! all the nice haul!!! seems that you've been away for some times, and here finally landed camaro TH and ecto !!

wei wei wei...2 of u sudah pakat ya, danielh and ckh bro LOL thanks anyway. well, diam-diam ubi ma...no la, new job, pretty busy the whole month, got chance slipped away for "little" haul.

thanks, xeifu...
watch out guys...i'm working on publishing the picture of my new haul...massive haul again LOL