Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

except neng org gaji......for the rest, just show me da moneyyyyyy....... RazzRazz

ps : aku kuli jer lar kat sini........ SadSad

musclemania wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
Alaaa.. hari ini termakan racun hotwheels 'Battle Force', manalah nak cekau duit ni..

Get the cheapest one first...Happy Meal from McD with free Battle Force vehicle and driver too, hehehe.

i got one with red colour..quite nice what... Razz

arghhhh.. got 12 outstanding summons... why izzit that i have to pay rm300 for going 90-95 at 80 limit.. tak patut langsung.. even with the discount its still cekik darah.... rakyat didahulukan my friggin a**... Evil or Very Mad

hek eleh.. i had to pay rm300 also for speeding on 113km/h on highway (speed limit 110kmh) .. but smpai skang aku x bayor lagi.. after discount rm200, Embarassed

hassan wrote:
arghhhh.. got 12 outstanding summons... why izzit that i have to pay rm300 for going 90-95 at 80 limit.. tak patut langsung.. even with the discount its still cekik darah.... rakyat didahulukan my friggin a**... Evil or Very Mad

Just wait for 80% discount time. Razz

hahaha....jgn sampai member sendiri dtg umah bwk gari udah ler....... Twisted Evil

CHAH wrote:
hahaha....jgn sampai member sendiri dtg umah bwk gari udah ler....... Twisted Evil

haha.. igt member ajak g gath, rupenye ajk g lokap, haha!!

jhc7598 wrote:
hek eleh.. i had to pay rm300 also for speeding on 113km/h on highway (speed limit 110kmh) .. but smpai skang aku x bayor lagi.. after discount rm200, Embarassed

whoa lagi tragik.. silent

CHAH wrote:

bawak gari ngan cemeti ker bro.. s&m ke aper...ishh freaky gak hang nih yer... What a Face

ala....ko tny la sendri org yg bwk gari tu.....

ala kwn baik ko jugak.......dang wangi...... Twisted Evil

My rant of the day:

Went to Jusco 1U recently. Got buy 3 free 1 promotion. I bought 9 cars, so i tot only need to pay 7, since 2 of them is free. tgk2 kena pay all 9 and then choose the free cars from the box. so fine, i pay la for all 9. i tot maybe got some rare cars or some TH from the box, dah excited dah, tgk2 FULL of Hyper Mite and Custom '62 Chevy from 2008 / 2009. half the box hyper mite, the other half is custom chevy. only got 1 maverick grabber, and some other unwanted stuff. tu pun kad koyak2. Mad

danny_sp15 wrote:
My rant of the day:

Went to Jusco 1U recently. Got buy 3 free 1 promotion. I bought 9 cars, so i tot only need to pay 7, since 2 of them is free. tgk2 kena pay all 9 and then choose the free cars from the box. so fine, i pay la for all 9. i tot maybe got some rare cars or some TH from the box, dah excited dah, tgk2 FULL of Hyper Mite and Custom '62 Chevy from 2008 / 2009. half the box hyper mite, the other half is custom chevy. only got 1 maverick grabber, and some other unwanted stuff. tu pun kad koyak2. Mad

That sucks, the jusco i went had the Mustang case (and also Baja if i'm right) as free gift.

danny_sp15 wrote:
My rant of the day:

Well, thats the way on how to get rid of peg warmers.. They put up new cars, which people would want to buy, and let you choose for an old cards for free.. good business strategy..
Anyway, there is a note at the HW racks saying that you have to collect the free gifts card at the testing counter.... read the fine print first bro... Smile

yeah, i was already sort of expecting that i need to pick the free gifts from a different box. but the fine print sure didnt say "please pick ur free gifts from the testing counter, which consists mostly Custom '62 Chevy and Hyper Mite from 2008, thank u". Razz

they should do like TRU......

buy 3 unit, the 4th is free.......all from the peg..... Razz

Today went to all the Giant outlet in JB. Price in JB is up - Now hotwheel is selling at RM7.99 a piece. The peg price shows RM6.99 but the cash register price is at RM7.99. After so much hassle get back the RM6.99 price. Next week will be not so lucky.

sahama wrote:
Today went to all the Giant outlet in JB. Price in JB is up - Now hotwheel is selling at RM7.99 a piece. The peg price shows RM6.99 but the cash register price is at RM7.99. After so much hassle get back the RM6.99 price. Next week will be not so lucky.

hmmmm...no wonder they still simpan stock, until now never put on pegs..nak naikkan harga rupanya, macam macam alasan dia bagi kelmarin, nak kirala, apala..whatsoever....demmm

Me - Wow! New stock! *take* *take* *take* *take* *take* (Fuuuuhhhh a lot man). Then when paying saw TH Mustang!, Batmobile!! Ask the shop i want.

Shop - This one ah? More expensive.

Me - Eh why? How come?

Shop - Because hard to get.

Me - So how much?

Shop - RM** (3 times the price)

Me - Wehhhhh.... how can that be? The TH Mustang?

Shop - Same.

Me - Since i bought a lot, sell me cheaper la. I offer RM** (2 times the price).

Shop - Cannot la.

Me - Dude. I buy a lot, give and take la. Some more i seems to be the second guy raiding ur stock. Not nice la sifting like this. Next time want to commit regular stock from u la. If like this not nice la.

Shop - Cannot la. This one demand.

Me - Aiyah. Never mind la. *Pay & chow*

I always read how u guys come across such places. But never experienced it before. Now i know what greedy face is. Seeing a few more TH at the reserved rack, means will never ever get one there even if u are first. I still see a caddilac, & gold delorean there. (Go make sup la)

Chait!!!!

If it's the toy shop kind then nothing you can do, but if it's department store or hypermarkets (Jusco Carrefour etc) all you need to do is call the manager, you have right to purchase it at retail.

undercoverbrother wrote:
If it's the toy shop kind then nothing you can do, but if it's department store or hypermarkets (Jusco Carrefour etc) all you need to do is call the manager, you have right to purchase it at retail.

I have never come across people in dept or hypermarkets that keeps TH or anything. There are hints that these people might be watching. Its pointless to go head on with these people and so many layers of people before u actually get things done.

But a toy store. U come face to face with propreitor and they of course should make u happy however u can. And mainly by being fair a little. Even if he did reserve the hunts for someone, at least have some decency to hide it in the drawer and not on rack where people can see. It hints that he meant to milk u there and then right? I might as well go and pay 3 times price at Amcorp with more places to shop than that 1 store right? I still trying to swallow the bad after taste with Mentos. silent

When the Blue Mits Evo hits the pegs i m so happy that i m telling everyone at mamak Amcorp that i bought it at retail price and also to some other cars at one shop around the corner there. Next week go to same shop walauweh taukeh sudah pandai. Itu keta dapat at retail price sudah double up. Think that some friend go there and ... "man you sell the hunting car at cheap price"...taukeh ohh .." is it " Very Happy

sahama wrote:
Me too..help..school opening soon.

Sell 1/2 of your collection.... hehhehe...

having 3 to 4 hours of sleeps every night!
when can i have a proper sleep?????? Mad

matbear82 wrote:
mata aku mcm panda... waktu tidur tunggang langgang... drunken

bukan ko memang dah jadi panda ke? ehehhee

RGSUKAN wrote:
apa aku nak makan malamni... study

ayam penyet.....suroh Cham banjer......

matbear82 wrote:

panda tu bukan golongan beruang jgk ke, mestilah mata hampir2 sama.. jk jk RazzRazz

jhc7598 wrote:
matbear82 wrote:

panda tu bukan golongan beruang jgk ke, mestilah mata hampir2 sama.. jk jk RazzRazz

yahoo esok cuti... esok aku jadi beruang kutub... hibernasi musim sejuk... tido sepanjang hari... SleepSleepSleep

matbear82 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
matbear82 wrote:

yahoo esok cuti... esok aku jadi beruang kutub... hibernasi musim sejuk... tido sepanjang hari... SleepSleepSleep

Hari jumaat boleh berjaga sampai 7 pagi

sahama wrote:
matbear82 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
matbear82 wrote:

So hari Khamis tido cukup2 yek. Lepas Jumaat tido tunggag langgang balik Razz

wildspirit wrote:
sahama wrote:
matbear82 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
matbear82 wrote:

So hari Khamis tido cukup2 yek. Lepas Jumaat tido tunggag langgang balik Razz

Kalau tak nak tidur cium note 50 yang baru, baru dapat feeling segar.

"Can you sell me your carded _____?"

"How much are you willing to pay?"

"RM6.90"

"Podah... petrol money? parking money?
Have some sense of courtesy to pay for extra not because of profit
but for the work of finding it for you and making it easy for you
while all you did was just sit and look at the computer.

Atom - I loike it.... but most of the time our ppl here dont think in that manner...

Atomkinder wrote:

"RM6.90"

haha, the funny part is, he's not even offering RM7! 10sen also kedekut. Laughing

(anyway, i also lowball sometimes, but not to the extent of RM6.90. Razz )

Danny by buying at RM 6.90 actually there is no low ball.... but as a collector at times it looks like we are taking advantage on our fellow collectors effort....

Even tho they are out there to hunt for their own and buying for other collector is more like a community service ....

As what Atom posted its always good to have some sense of courtesy to pay for extra not because of profit but for the work of finding it for you and making it easy for you while all you did was just sit and wait for ppl to deliver it to you.

yeah, i know some things are not easy to get, and u cant expect people to sell them at the normal retail prices. Smile anyway, i wonder what Atom was selling... Very Happy

If you buy at RM6.90, make sure you sell at RM6.90 also, otherwise sure kena ketuk kepala. geek

want to refill petrol......
swipe card, offline......
walk to counter to pay......
open wallet, no money pulak.......
walk to atm to withdraw, offline also.......

dayem dayem dayem........camner nak isi minyak ngan makan nih........

lapar giler doh................ Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

CHAH wrote:
want to refill petrol......
swipe card, offline......
walk to counter to pay......
open wallet, no money pulak.......
walk to atm to withdraw, offline also.......

dayem dayem dayem........camner nak isi minyak ngan makan nih........

lapar giler doh................ Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

tengok matbear, always spare RM50 note for emergency

Atomkinder wrote:

"RM6.90"

AK, I used to think what about;

the tire wear, engine oil wear, brake pads, toll plaza, your meals (for the energy needed to go hunt), and etc..etc..

Then I thought meh, like people going to care....... lol!

Fadli85 wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:

"RM6.90"

AK, I used to think what about;

the tire wear, engine oil wear, brake pads, toll plaza, your meals (for the energy needed to go hunt), and etc..etc..

Then I thought meh, like people going to care....... lol!

Fadli what you say is true..... like ppl care.... as long they get the car they want at the cheapest price they are happy and dont care abt any other stuff bro..

So it's always a good thing to buy a few for yourselves too so that it won't feel such a waste in that situation....at least you won't be left empty handed, IMHO.