Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

Today my stressed take a plunge...rainy at late evening also make everything feel cool but suddenly my wife smack my front car bumper while negotiate straight parking well dude my temp...whoossh sky rocketing.

wildspirit wrote:

Abg Wan nicely say the price and suddenly he said...Bang! saya ada enam lagi kereta kereta macam ni. Kenapa mahal sangat! Satu Malaysia harga dia sama saja! Saya ada enam bang! Yang ni satu berapa!...yang ni...
.......................wahhh crazy redneck attitude

That is very bad. Think I have seen the same situation at one time.

ceh... baru ada 6bijik dh blagak... abang wildspirit yg gagah perkasa, hensem terbilang, segak bergaya, wangi haruman yg ada 90bijik pon tak sombong mcm tu...
hhehehe...

smadli07 wrote:
ceh... baru ada 6bijik dh blagak... abang wildspirit yg gagah perkasa, hensem terbilang, segak bergaya, wangi haruman yg ada 90bijik pon tak sombong mcm tu...
hhehehe...

amboi... bukan main tinggi angkat.... ahahahhaa

ni mcm kene bukak special thread untuk memuji dan memuja wildspirit nih... ahahaha... bodek jangan tak bodek... RazzRazz

wildspirit wrote:
my wife smack my front car bumper while negotiate straight parking

bang, nak saya tolong amik keter antar gi bengkel ke...?? saya no hal punya.....!! Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

oit kat sini pun korang nak puji... x ajak aku plak tue... x bleh jadi nie...
bro kasitau kat maner lot parking tue... esok gua hantar orang kasi lebar itu parking sampai 1:1 scale DB pun bleh masuk... Cool

matbear82 wrote:
oit kat sini pun korang nak puji... x ajak aku plak tue... x bleh jadi nie...
bro kasitau kat maner lot parking tue... esok gua hantar orang kasi lebar itu parking sampai 1:1 scale DB pun bleh masuk... Cool

fuhhh..... affraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

undercoverbrother wrote:
Bengang! kenapalah aku tidak dilahirkan memiliki paras rupa sehensem wildspirit.. kenapa?? aku tengah marah ni..

ha ni aku nak marah ni......mana leh org len sama hensem ngan
Abg Wildspirit, kan bang kan......marah sgt nih..... bouncebounce

Today I decide to go hunting but I found nothing .... WRONG DAY TO HUNT....................waste of time

LOL... not like dat la.. at least you have to do some rating system, so that customizer knows we REALLY appreciate their works..

demonicle wrote:
why? what do u want to say? "nice custom"?

yeah i wanna say that..y not?
those two words made the forum lively till now..
if no one can complement or comment why should anyone post their work?

since this is a rant thread..my sentences will be a bit chilli Rolling Eyes

I don't wish to pollute this thread, but because lotsa members are in the dark about this i'll address it here. Regarding the latest custom section rules i need to let everyone know this is not the end of it. Truth is the team are working things out behind the scene, we're lending our hands to resolve matters between those parties involved, so just take what has been announced as preventive measures for now, while we're at it you guys please don't prolong the matter cause by the end of day, you guys should be happy with the outcome.

If you guys still don't get it, put it this way. There's no point arguing whether custom thread replies should be restored if the real issue itself is not handed well, and it's open secret to members what i'm referring to. You'll be seeing the same thing over and over again am i right? We have our ways to get things back in order, you guys just have to be patient. sunny

Now let's get back to usual rant of the day..

Yesterday, I had exit to a wrong toll road and to incurred extra toll and look me near one hour to reach back my intention destination and a boring and tiring journey too. Is this consider ranting. Embarassed

undercoverbrother wrote:
I don't wish to pollute this thread, but because lotsa members are in the dark about this i'll address it here. Regarding the latest custom section rules i need to let everyone know this is not the end of it. Truth is the team are working things out behind the scene, we're lending our hands to resolve matters between those parties involved, so just take what has been announced as preventive measures for now, while we're at it you guys please don't prolong the matter cause by the end of day, you guys should be happy with the outcome.

If you guys still don't get it, put it this way. There's no point arguing whether custom thread replies should be restored if the real issue itself is not handed well, and it's open secret to members what i'm referring to. You'll be seeing the same thing over and over again am i right? We have our ways to get things back in order, you guys just have to be patient. sunny

Now let's get back to usual rant of the day..

Thumb up!

sahama wrote:
Yesterday, I had exit to a wrong toll road and to incurred extra toll and look me near one hour to reach back my intention destination and a boring and tiring journey too. Is this consider ranting. Embarassed

Happened to me before.
Beginning of last year, I didn't realized the new route to Ipoh has changed, I missed the turning into Ipoh, had to drive all the way down to Kuala Kangsar to make a U turn back to Ipoh. That's like more than 40miles and extra tol money... silly me.

Atomkinder wrote:
sahama wrote:

Happened to me before.
Beginning of last year, I didn't realized the new route to Ipoh has changed, I missed the turning into Ipoh, had to drive all the way down to Kuala Kangsar to make a U turn back to Ipoh. That's like more than 40miles and extra tol money... silly me.

Ada gang, Im sure others also experience this

wildspirit wrote:
Pening aku.

Apasal hang nak pening. Ini pasal banyak drag bus show room tak cukup ke! Kalau lebih boleh tolak kat kite

Atomkinder wrote:
Very pening today

Lagi seorang pening. Makan Panadol lo

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..... cheers

hampeh demonicle...main main ban aje ya...

RGSUKAN wrote:
I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..... cheers

hampeh demonicle...main main ban aje ya...

Welocme back, bertambah meriah cheers

Yeah.....thanks god it's friday today!!!! goncang goncang time bouncebouncebounce

just a survey to help with my blog design...how many here still set 1024x768 as the monitor screen resolution?

kurz wrote:
just a survey to help with my blog design...how many here still set 1024x768 as the monitor screen resolution?

I'm at 1280x800

enyomic wrote:
i found batmobile custom mobile ... shiok ......

Is that a rant? Razz

^ he boring already keep finding same thing RazzRazz

kurz wrote:
^ he boring already keep finding same thing RazzRazz

betul betul betul ...... boring lah ..... nak cari barang lain pun tak dapat ......