• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matchboxclub

April's haul... Updated 30/04/10

hassan wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
hassan wrote:
run for cover - the damnest bomb of em all the 'RATBOMB'... huh... nice "hauls" bro... is that my 370z ... loose got lapan ady carded nak satu..

wei....ratbomb is used for terminate rat and mouse/micelah..if not got penyakit kencing tikus, who wanna cure..bone shaker ahhh?...lucky what got ratbomb..

bone shaker untuk sakit menggigil la.. malam rendam dalam air suam pastu pagi minum.. musti baiknyer... kalau nak lagi cepat ko telan bs tu sebijik.. apa sakit smua hilang dgn nyawa2 pun gone skali.. amin...

wahhhh itu BS poisontu....ko minum dulula...kalo ko ok, aku minum kalo ko ko...aku doakan kesejahteraan ko jela ...hehehe

aku da imun.. jangan cakap minum jer aku buat santapan lagi... bs dgn jem.. bs dgn dal.. bs dgn sambal... itu pasal bole jadi king.. heehee..

hassan wrote:
aku da imun.. jangan cakap minum jer aku buat santapan lagi... bs dgn jem.. bs dgn dal.. bs dgn sambal... itu pasal bole jadi king.. heehee..

muka pun macam BS .......wakakaka!!!

danielh wrote:
hassan wrote:

muka pun macam BS .......wakakaka!!!

its true..the BS front grill is hassan's face...hehehe

When to One Utama todak and given the chance to open one box at TRU today but there no ratbomb thunt. I only got nissan 370z (3 pieces), teegray, rapid response, red bread box,asphalt assault, ford 150,corvette grand sports,35 chevy bel air, meyers mank,occ splitback,bad bagger,and others. Thanks to mattel assistant at TRU ONE for the hotwheel basic empty box. Also, get some car from JJ and free 2010 poster at Parkson at One Utama. A very tiring outing cos One Utama is huge.

sahama wrote:
When to One Utama todak and given the chance to open one box at TRU today but there no ratbomb thunt. I only got nissan 370z (3 pieces), teegray, rapid response, red bread box,asphalt assault, ford 150,corvette grand sports,35 chevy bel air, meyers mank,occ splitback,bad bagger,and others. Thanks to mattel assistant at TRU ONE for the hotwheel basic empty box. Also, get some car from JJ and free 2010 poster at Parkson at One Utama. A very tiring outing cos One Utama is huge.

AAARGH!! I KNEW I should've gone to 1U today!!

**Edited**

E81...It's only kind enuff of you (as well as other members) to not post your wanting to trade/sale/buy in others post/thread. You can always PM the member Smile

Thanks

fuyoooo...you did score new wave SM too mushr00m..congrats...

56merc also nice...

nice stuff bro.. love those minis.. yum yum... congrats..

wah!!!!!!! all the minis, very nice hauls!! like that mini with rubber wheels..

@Hassan - thanks bro..
@danielh - thanks bro.. probably gonna come up with a custom version of it.. Smile
@atomkinder - thank you bro.. now have to look for the yellow version..
@rgsukan - oits.. don't la...

@jhc7598 - where to get la bro.. so bloody expensive..
@ADVedder - U haul like no tomorrow.. I haul little only.. ehehehe

Last always the best!! Nice truck ...especially the Bone Shaker truck!!
Jus to remind u....keep that away from Hassan!!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
Last always the best!! Nice truck ...especially the Bone Shaker truck!!
Jus to remind u....keep that away from Hassan!!!!

thanks bro.. He saw it last nite and wouldn't let it go...

he had to pry it off my hand with a crowbar... sell it to me la oiiiiii... argghhhhh

hassan wrote:
he had to pry it off my hand with a crowbar... sell it to me la oiiiiii... argghhhhh

wakakakakak!!

hassan wrote:

ekekeke.. chill la bro.. will try to get one for you.. NOT!!!!!.. ahahha.. just kidding.. let me see first la bro... manyak sayang la... Smile

mushr00m wrote:
hassan wrote:

ekekeke.. chill la bro.. will try to get one for you.. NOT!!!!!.. ahahha.. just kidding.. let me see first la bro... manyak sayang la... Smile

Hassan...wat u gonna do...now???

few options la.. molokov cocktail, red paint, chicken blood, just need to get his address only...

hassan wrote:
few options la.. molokov cocktail, red paint, chicken blood, just need to get his address only...

hassan wrote:

oooooowwwww.... NoaffraidpaleCrying or Very sadtongue

hassan wrote:

lol!

btw hassan, do you really want it? i think i saw that one some where before but cant remember..

wow.. very nice bone shaker truck bro
got super cool extension track some more.. boleh bukak tengok? keke

of course bro .. if u can get... i'd really appreciate it... ... btw anybody know a good bomoh...

@jhc7598 - bro, Hassan would do almost anything for a BS..
@matchboxclub - thanks bro.. But I need to make it 4 sets before set one loose... Smile

hassan wrote:
of course bro .. if u can get... i'd really appreciate it... ... btw anybody know a good bomoh...

I got one to recomend tou.."Mona Fendi"!!

chee keng hong wrote:
hassan wrote:

I got one to recomend tou.."Mona Fendi"!!

wah!!!!!!!!!! nice transporter with that BS!!!!!!!!
why not offered him maria ozawa............ lagi kuat punya ..wakaka..

dsc03214.jpg
my total accumulate hauls since january till april....ciput hauls jeee

nice haul shek79, you should post it on the new topic in recent haul tread.

danielh wrote:

i thought i can post at april hauls threats....dont know bro..sori

Shek79 wrote:
danielh wrote:

no worries bro, that's the subject title that you're key in the new topic section, either (for example) Shek79's haul or Shek79's April Haul, then you upload all your new haul there.

Shek79 wrote:

Hey shek, actually there's nothing wrong with sharing haul pics within someone's thread, but the idea is if we have own thread then the attention is definitely on our own haul so playaz can spam more hehe. Some rather have one dedicated "my haul" thread and keep updating on that single thread (since there's edit function you can update the headlines too), some tend to have different threads for different hauls, whichever way lah we're not particular on that as long as more poisons coming hehe.