Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

I lost my Hotwheels FE Civic (Green OH5)

Haiz.. Luck is real bad luck. I put two green civics (FTE and OH5) in a 3 pack behind the pouch of the front seat. That time I was fetching a friend. Next thing when I came home, I noticed that only one civic is left! I thought I dropped it in the car and I ransacked the whole car but not to be found. And I tried to see if the 3 pack will come out loose. Impossible! Now I suspect the friend sitting behind took the car without me noticing. Luckily he didn't take the FTE version. If not I will cry! Sorry shakz, I lost one of the RAOKed items you gave me....

The civic is half detailed though...

I wanted to cry now~

alololo..jangan la menangis..demn la those thief but u said u're fetching fren? how could ur fren did this to u..he's a collector oso?

ya, i remembered i dropped my friend to buy prepaid and i was waiting in the car. while waiting in the car, i took the 3 pack which consist the two civics from the passenger seat rear pocket and admire the beauty of the civic si. then i put them back when my friend came back.

then we went to kfc to fetch another fella. he seated at the back. the next thing i know when i came home and took the 3 pack, the pack was properly tucked in. and to my shock it was missing. i thought it was misplaced, so i hunted the whole car searching for it but can't be found...haih~

he's not a collector though. what sakit hati is the car was detailed halfway....... and it's a RAOKed from shakz Sad

well, what you can do is confront the dude la...

If he is really your fren or a fren of a fren, then he shouldn't do that la..
If he denies it, then let the karma wheel takes place la.. The joker ain't gonna be on top all the time mah... You take some you loose some...

but I feel you bro.. tough luck.. and blardy ar** fren you got there..sorry to say these... Sad

ask your fren lah.. nama pun kawan... tanya elok elok...

Mungkin kawan you ni dah berjinak-jinak nak jadi collector kut.

should ask your friend first. If he deny it, than you know what kind of friend he is to you since he is the last person with that missing civic in your car.

okay, i double checked my car. no signs of the civic. i will confront him later...

sorry bout the news.. me thinks whoop derriere first ... questions later... btw a coupla questions.. all passengers male? all seated at the back? too busy too notice u lost a car? hmmmmmm....

jangan mare ye bro.. anyways like hood said if he doesnt admit let it be.. what goes around comes around..

sorry to hear this... hope u find u civic...

Sorry to hear this. Yea, ask the dude nicely. Since it already gone and no hard proof, juz prepare to let it go and extra careful next time. Cheers!

i think better just let it go, and be extra careful when dealing with them again..

maybe your fren put those stupid pranks on you and after few conversation he foget then u drop him. Now he scared to tell u..maybe la so yor chances to getting back yor civics is there.
But if he such a thief then just asked him without showing any anger. Hope u can get back yor dear most precious civics.

Bro, I can feel your frustration and I'm deeply sorry. Hope you will it soon. Extra careful when u are with someone.

the power of dreams. but stealing not the best way to get your dreams come true. ask your friend nicely, or ask advedder to do so.

haih...
thanks guys...but i think of letting it go.. just becareful in future

haih ...hate when this happen...kawan makan kawan...

bersabarla ya cham...

...no point keep asking him if he took it, cut it short - just tell him the price you like for the items say RM25...if he give just to shut you up, you know who's the culprit dy...hope this helps