Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

World Cup starts 11 June 2010!

chee keng hong wrote:
i did watch the Piala Malaysia...but its time when the player was "Soh Chin Aunn...Santok Singh....! Those r great player then!!

Mokta Dahari and Fandi Ahmad also good. The last player i can recall is Serbgeth ("Shebby") Singh, now he appear in Astro football commentator.

sinclair wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
germany and italy for me..

Itali hancur jugak.

yeah so sad...

RGSUKAN wrote:
sinclair wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
germany and italy for me..

Itali hancur jugak.

yeah so sad...

maybe ur avatar hex them la bro..

Malaysia football as good as done as the ball actually played by Sultan not a football player.
Let me rule FAM, i bring Malaysian player to World Cup in 12 years time. No kidding.

Looking at the knock-out rounds now, Brazil seems to have a smooth ride to the final, whereas Argentina, Germany, England and Spain are all fighting in the same side of the draw to get to the final.

Germany trashed England... 4 - 1, that's one goal less than Australia.
You weren't thinking that England can beat Germany, right? Such an easy win for the Germans.
Even the Koreans and USA players had a better fight.

Over paid lazy english players.

Penjaga garisan tido Razz. Good game played by both team. Finally Podolski redeemed himself tonight over the missed penalty against Serbia.

WHAT A AMAZING 3rd GOAL FROM TEVEZ...

Holy... it's gonna be GERMANY VS ARGENTINA next.
Remember 1990 World Cup Finals? Maradona will have his revenge.

Hehhehheh Germany on the way to won world cup and I on the way to won many2 RLC cars.
Go Germany go...way go mann!!

jhc7598 wrote:
ala, if got 2nd goal also still 4-2, RazzRazz

cis
nanti TAX 7XXXX kena bakar kang Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

cham2020 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

cis
nanti TAX 7XXXX kena bakar kang Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

cool it bro. england have the 2nd goal denied, this could be the turning point of the as everything doesn't turn up well for them.maybe better luck next time.

Atomkinder wrote:
WHAT A AMAZING 3rd GOAL FROM TEVEZ...

Holy... it's gonna be GERMANY VS ARGENTINA next.
Remember 1990 World Cup Finals? Maradona will have his revenge.

This match gonna be bigger than the final!

Roll Royce cannot match with Audi Twisted Evil Deutschland wunderbaren

My personal rant:

If you look at today's Star paper, it reads... TEARS FOR ENGLAND as a headline.
What is this? Biased towards England? Not even a single headline of Germany as a winner?

That's the quality of our local writing mentality. I believe that as a sports journalist, there must be
some kind of a balance feedback towards any sports game.
Clearly, the Star sport journalist is supporting England, even the UK newspaper didn't even
write like this, instead they understood the professionalism of not being a crybaby over the lost.
I know for a fact the Star supports MU but this is WORLD CUP we're talking about, not some country leagues.

It's not like Germany beat England by a single goal margin but 4 - 1 is a huge differences.
Instead the star papers is asking for sympathy of the "IFs". IF England would have scores ... IF its level... IF this or that.
Come on, please move on by a simple saying "Germany beats England", the end.

Atomkinder wrote:
My personal rant:

What is this? Biased towards England? Not even a single headline of Germany as a winner?

That's the quality of our local writing mentality. I believe that as a sports journalist, there must be
Clearly, the Star sport journalist is supporting England, even the UK newspaper didn't even
write like this, instead they understood the professionalism of not being a crybaby over the lost.
I know for a fact the Star supports MU but this is WORLD CUP we're talking about, not some country leagues.

It's not like Germany beat England by a single goal margin but 4 - 1 is a huge differences.
Instead the star papers is asking for sympathy of the "IFs". IF England would have scores ... IF its level... IF this or that.
Come on, please move on by a simple saying "Germany beats England", the end.

if they watched the whole full 90 minutes, they will understand that's not the usual England they have seen, They simply can't matched the paced of the Germans, And one thing i've noticed, where's the defender marking opponents whenever the Germans attack or counter attack. I pity David James.Well, luck is not on England side this time.

Unfortunately, England seem to depend on luck rather than skill. Lady luck didn't shine this time but skill mattered.

Based on group matches performance, Germany deserved to go to the next round.

Atom, that typically mentality of Malaysian in whole. Feelings is so deep to EPL and ready to die for it.
MU fans is general are the one who create this scene. As for long EPL and MU is king so the dream of England to wins World Cup again. Get a life enjoy World Cup.

You know what the scary thing about this current German world-cup team?
Beckenbauer said this young team is actually preparing for Brazil World Cup 2014 and whatever they going through now,
is just giving the team some 'international' experiences, mentally & physically.
Their target of championship is for World Cup 2014 but see the amount of trashing they're doing now!
And still they can trashed so-called current top ranking international players, imagine what they can do in 2014?

Germany schools England like kindergarden kids teaching their teacher.

cham2020 wrote:
really angry when the 2nd goal written off !

It's called karma. 1966 World Cup Final match England and Germany went to extra time and England did very same thing except that the ball did not cross the line but referee counted it as goal.

cham2020 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

cis

lol!lol!lol!

btw agree with AtomKinder and wildspirit.. here in malaysia, we all very been influenced by the EPL.. everywhere here, only EPL team are the best.. this should be stopped.. i watched the match at Mamak's stall and when the german scores, only few of us cheering ( incl me) but when england score, it's like been a hurricane, .. this proved the england are more famous than german..
btw really satisfied by that match, and for the note, average age for german team are 3 years younger than england team.. this german should be feared..

Phoenix wrote:

you should say lotus lah Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
cham2020 wrote:
really angry when the 2nd goal written off !

It's called karma. 1966 World Cup Final match England and Germany went to extra time and England did very same thing except that the ball did not cross the line but referee counted it as goal.

44 years later and hte karma hit back huh? Shocked

Why every1 think ENGLAND is the best? or should win ? even in EPL, most player in the team is from other country, so imagine the quality of EPL is from oversea player.
Razz

cham2020 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

you should say lotus lah Razz

Lotus = Malaysia ady?

Atomkinder wrote:
My personal rant:

Read Steve Dawson's book "Alex Yoong: The Driver's Line" (ISBN:978 9 978 981 4276 20 7) and you will get the idea of how bad our local journalism is. It is seems like they wrote/reported for the sake of sales rather then for the passion of the subject. Today you might see one writing in Sport column, 3 months later he/she might be writing in the Business column

But to me, "TEARS FOR ENGLAND" sounds better than "JOY FOR GERMANY" or "GERMANY TRASH ENGLAND" in terms of marketing wise. The Star would sell better as many Malaysian follows EPL than Bundesliga. See Astro sports channel programs, 70%-80% of the time is broadcasting EPL related programs.

Now, I hope Germany will beat Argentina in the semi-final. I don't want to see naked Maradona running around town should they win the World Cup this year

Difficult to call on the match between Germany and Argentina. Me neutral just want an entertaining time. clown

sinclair wrote:
Difficult to call on the match between Germany and Argentina. Me neutral just want an entertaining time. clown

Yes, I agreed that it is difficult. But my money is on Germany. Simply because they had been playing much creative games compared to others. See how the Englishmen & the Aussies were caught off guard against them. But Argentina is much tougher opponent and they are on their top form now. Anything could happen. It's one game that should not be missed