Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Newly Released Cars Found

So long I have not seen any newly relaeased cars, I feel a bit restless and boring. Hope this will end soon. Any idea when is the new wave and the cars?

Welcome to generously post photos of the newly released cars you found.

man you must be really excited when you

Quote :
... found newly relaeased cars...
Wink typesofast hehehehe...and anyway from topic i tot you showing pics of your newly relaeased haul pulak....instead are you asking other members to show their hauls of the latest wave of assortment? Some members already posted over @ their own 'Garage' thread also updated pics are posted according to their respective thread/forum too...hope this helps

Rayz-HWC wrote:
man you must be really excited when you
Quote :
... found newly relaeased cars...
typesofast hehehehe...and anyway from topic i tot you showing pics of your newly relaeased haul pulak....instead are you asking other members to show their hauls of the latest wave of assortment? Some members already posted over @ their own 'Garage' thread also updated pics are posted according to their respective thread/forum too...hope this helps

Hi Rayz,
Thanls. If you think this thread is unnecessary, please delete it.

Guess better to keep this thread as it is a fast way to get the info without having to go to many individual threads.

...no just to show members prefer the way it is as they can give kudos to other members - that way guys who post gets credit. You can start here as your own...so why wait till now...go on! post them Smile

Maybe his area got dy...but reluctant bit to show-off...scared others suddenly *attack* his territory - so got this post, if others show same same he's safe...*shrug* i don't know <--- just me guessing LOL Razz

I doubt that one will update the latest sighting here in this thread. Some members hauled from the Internet as the local stock movement is slow.

Just have a look at "Found At Retail" section. Some members may be reluctant to update as fearing for exposing his/her hunting ground, I assumed. Some could be thinking that it's okay, sooner or later, someone else would update it. So don't rely on others to share their finding. Go on hunt yourself or observe member's haul in their respective garage threads.

Unless you are trying to have a special thread that keep track of latest wave that hit Malaysian market (regardless of where it was found) so go ahead. This way, many would benefited from the info posted here and start hunting. Instead of relying on "where" to hunt, one would now rely on "when" to hunt. If this is the case, I would like to suggest to the topic creator to rename the topic that will represent it purpose (i.e. Latest Wave).

Hehe.. sorry lar bro.. not trying to take any credit here.. just sharing my opinions.. Smile cheers

Thanks for the opinions. No harm trying and good to find out how members behave. I am doing a study!

Studying on member's behaviour on ? That's very cheeky of you if you are using this thread for your research. No one likes being trick. Would you? Why don't you do it the proper way?

Peter wrote:
Thanks for the opinions. No harm trying and good to find out how members behave. I am doing a study!

....sounds like you doing a thesis on "Collector Behaviour"...Masters??

Well you can do your study 'silently' or maybe respect members by PM them for an interview or rather. This forum isn't for 'Market research' openly. Do it discreetly if you have to....

aphong.....thanks for chiming in Smile

aphong2681 wrote:
Studying on member's behaviour on ? That's very cheeky of you if you are using this thread for your research. No one likes being trick. Would you? Why don't you do it the proper way?

Sounds like my research supervisor. Very scared!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Peter wrote:

....sounds like you doing a thesis on "Collector Behaviour"...Masters??

Well you can do your study 'silently' or maybe respect members by PM them for an interview or rather. This forum isn't for 'Market research' openly. Do it discreetly if you have to....

aphong.....thanks for chiming in

????? Another one! As if .... can't stand it!

...and still 'this' doesn't tell you anything yet? Laughing

...anyways was browsing the net and tot try to do a search for HWCM as this is new to me Very Happy....we are located on 1st page on any search engine!! cheersbounce

[url= pictur10.jpg]HWCM on Page 1[/url]

...sorry OT i know...but coincidental replying here and was browsing there so.... Twisted Evil

Those florescent abstract 80's short pant..wow wow wow. Torigat eden joging2 dgn aweks kek kg den pakai short tu.
TQ UCB.

danielh wrote:
RGSukan, you now glamourla............

hahaha...anyone need my initial underneath their garage cars..lemme do it...hahhaha

Peter wrote:
Out of topic.

oppppps....sorry for that bro...

Another point for research study on behaviour of a collector

errr.. whats the topic again.. .. new cars found..or collector behaviour.. hmm perhaps my avatar can help answer both problems..

i found MB vw the thing jungle tampos, if that count? this topic slalu off track.. Razz

ADVedder wrote:
i found MB vw the thing jungle tampos, if that count? this topic slalu off track.. Razz

this one also got error...

same color, but no jungle tampos.. ehehehe.. eight has it.. Smile

sinclair wrote:
Show some pic la. So far NPAT.

wat is NPAT?

hassan wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Show some pic la. So far NPAT.

wat is NPAT?

think it mean "No Picture ...And Talk...only!!

1. Often out of topic. 2. You guys liked this thread bec. ???. - Collectors' behaviour! Hehe..

er perhaps out of topic coz no new released cars to post ...

For once... a new car which comes with the gangster grin wave..