Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

Things makes you ponder..

Wow... didn't know you could do this to a car.. Viva Forever..

These pictures are not mine.. Got it in an email forwaded to me.. Just sharing something here...

Look like the driver was driving alone. Wonder how fast was the driver travelling by when it happened.

Remember safety first and remember to invest wisely. The 30k+ Viva money for me 10000x better if you buy old but safety car.
Can get better enjoyment and comfortable too. Like Peugeot 405(10k), Volvo V70 T5 or 850 T5(big turbo) for 35k, Citroen C5 ( 5 star safety - 40k new 160k ), 4 x 4 like Pajero or Defender and lots lots of cheap fun safety car. Don't scared with maintenance cost. I own Saga(still keep) and Wira(sold), 405(sold),Accord Hatchback(sold), Cefiro A31(sold). For maintenance 405 is cheaper than Wira. Accord (old 88) and A31 is more expensive and comparable to my current Focus NCAP 5 star. Wira for me is just 15-20% cheaper than my Focus and Lynx even you source yourself the part.The formula is don't send and ask mechanic to replace the part. Search yourself and save millions. Petrol is just relatively is 20% more but with safety and sorry first in mind 20% IS NOTHING.

Good points, bro!

wildspirit wrote:
Remember safety first and remember to invest wisely. The 30k+ Viva money for me 10000x better if you buy old but safety car.
Can get better enjoyment and comfortable too. Like Peugeot 405(10k), Volvo V70 T5 or 850 T5(big turbo) for 35k, Citroen C5 ( 5 star safety - 40k new 160k ), 4 x 4 like Pajero or Defender and lots lots of cheap fun safety car. Don't scared with maintenance cost. I own Saga(still keep) and Wira(sold), 405(sold),Accord Hatchback(sold), Cefiro A31(sold). For maintenance 405 is cheaper than Wira. Accord (old 88) and A31 is more expensive and comparable to my current Focus NCAP 5 star. Wira for me is just 15-20% cheaper than my Focus and Lynx even you source yourself the part.The formula is don't send and ask mechanic to replace the part. Search yourself and save millions. Petrol is just relatively is 20% more but with safety and sorry first in mind 20% IS NOTHING.

jhc7598 wrote:
wow!!! mcm kene sula jer,
btw how's the driver?

Dunno la bro.. got the pics also from someone...

Atomkinder wrote:
Remember this?
Spoiler:

where's this?

aphong2681 wrote:
Look like the driver was driving alone. Wonder how fast was the driver travelling by when it happened.

Surely alone as no blood could be seen on the railing.. How fast? I once tailed a Viva doing 160km/h on the PLUS highway..

netmatrix wrote:
I don't ponder those. But i ponder to this.

Spoiler:

nice one dude... Smile

Mushr00m wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Remember this?
Spoiler:

where's this?

If I'm not mistaken, this was in KB right?

Mushr00m wrote:

aphong2681 wrote:

Surely alone as no blood could be seen on the railing.. How fast? I once tailed a Viva doing 160km/h on the PLUS highway..

Heh, even a small Kancil sometimes tak sedar diri You can always build fast car, but how fast can the car stop? These K-cars aren't designed for speed or racing!

this kcar owners who speed are as fast as a kancil but too bad not as bright...

hassan wrote:
this kcar owners who speed are as fast as a kancil but too bad not as bright...

well.... bright people would not be buying a kcar to speed..

huh.. ... maybe the r the other type of bright.. the one that lights up the darkness... .. anyways bright people normally have better paying jobs so they can afford better n faster car so they can speed on hiways and flash their lights at us like some punka** s.o.b..so that they can then terbabas and die in a more horrific and nastier accident.. hmm guess buying a kcar is not so bad after all... moral of the story is get urself a dem trailer..

hassan wrote:
huh.. ... maybe the r the other type of bright.. the one that lights up the darkness... .. anyways bright people normally have better paying jobs so they can afford better n faster car so they can speed on hiways and flash their lights at us like some punka** s.o.b..so that they can then terbabas and die ia a more horrific and nastier accident.. hmm guess buying a kcar is not so bad after all...

ahahhaa... very good one..

netmatrix wrote:
I don't ponder those. But i ponder to this.

What the heck? Maybe I need one soon.

LOL! But instead of waste more money on road safety awareness campaign, why can't the gov just implement a policy that all cars be electronically limited the speed to 110km/h? Since that's the max speed u can drive in M'sia anyway

Yes, there will still be accident/s. But accident/s cause by speeding driver could be reduced significantly. But this will only work on highways though.. speed limit on our freeway is 80km/h, hence, u might still get a speeding ticket. At least no one is able to speeding in excess of 120 - 200km/h ++ on a freeway anymore.
And let's not forget about careless/reckless/drunk/etc driving

Oh, I'm also wish road hoggers to stop driving for good or be punished for road hogging Right lane is overtaking lane, it's for road users to overtake other vehicle/s. It's not a place to cruising around at 60km/h when the speed limit is 80km/h Even if you are cruising at the road's max speed limit and there are no other car/s for you to overtake, just move to the middle lane or give way. I have seen enough where some drivers were annoyed by these hoggers that they decided to overtake from the left. And that is very dangerous.

aphong2681 wrote:
Yes, there will still be accident/s. But accident/s cause by speeding driver could be reduced significantly. But this will only work on highways though.. speed limit on our freeway is 80km/h, hence, u might still get a speeding ticket. At least no one is able to speeding in excess of 120 - 200km/h ++ on a freeway anymore.

Oh, I'm also wish road hoggers to stop driving for good or be punished for road hogging Right lane is overtaking lane, it's for road users to overtake other vehicle/s. It's not a place to cruising around at 60km/h when the speed limit is 80km/h Even if you are cruising at the road's max speed limit and there are no other car/s for you to overtake, just move to the middle lane or give way. I have seen enough where some drivers were annoyed by these hoggers that they decided to overtake from the left. And that is very dangerous.

aphong2681 wrote:

you got the point. Razz sometimes, i noticed that some senior citizen uncle and auntie stick to speed limits at the overtakes lanes and the best parts is, all the horn blaring fell into their deaf or shutted ears. Well life goes on. Mad

One time when I was on my way back home after working long hours, i saw noticed flashing headlights from far behind on my rear view mirror. Thinking that it's already late and it might be some dude in their souped up Wiralution/Wajalution, so I give way. But the light kept flashing again and again from time to time. I find it weird and started to feel annoyed d. Give way still wanna flashing headlights meh?? So I get prepared and ready for it to pass me.. it took ages to pass me.. so I told myself "Confirm orang gila".. as the car slowly getting closer and closer, it finally pass me. To my surprise, the driver is an old uncle and he actually can't see the road, hence the flashing headlights from time to time, again and again..

aphong2681 wrote:
One time when I was on my way back home after working long hours, i saw noticed flashing headlights from far behind on my rear view mirror. Thinking that it's already late and it might be some dude in their souped up Wiralution/Wajalution, so I give way. But the light kept flashing again and again from time to time. I find it weird and started to feel annoyed d. Give way still wanna flashing headlights meh?? So I get prepared and ready for it to pass me.. it took ages to pass me.. so I told myself "Confirm orang gila".. as the car slowly getting closer and closer, it finally pass me. To my surprise, the driver is an old uncle and he actually can't see the road, hence the flashing headlights from time to time, again and again..

lol!

aphong2681 wrote:

ahahahahhaha.. I bet you almost give the driver the finger..

mushr00m wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:

lol! a good luck finger.

aphong2681 wrote:

lol!lol!

Ever notice the new slow lane is the MIDDLE lane? get off the middle lane, the left lane is empty for goodness sake, USE IT...!

Middle lane dont go slow but its save in the middle

It's too crowded in the middle lane, I couldn't go fast enough on the fast lane where those speed demonz giving high beams, and no way to go, but the left lane is empty (no trucks or buses) still people are hogging the middle lane.....!

So I did what I did best, overtake from the left lane, at cruising speed of 110km/h, still didn't give the middle laners a hint....drive at slow pace and full of ignorance. For once they could be thinking, "oh gosh, I'm letting other people suffer by being slow in the middle lane, maybe I should change to the left lane, and let other people pass freely"

But nooooooo, they have to drive on the freaking middle lane ALL the time...!

what i am doing right now, when i am too annoyed with some one who drive 40kmh on fast lane on 80kmh speedlimit , i will overtake him/he on left lane, stay in front of him/her, then drive 30kmh for a while..

but dont try this at home, RazzRazzRazz

jhc7598 wrote:
what i am doing right now, when i am too annoyed with some one who drive 40kmh on fast lane on 80kmh speedlimit , i will overtake him/he on left lane, stay in front of him/her, then drive 30kmh for a while..

lol! the driver will 'terasa' that somebody are slower than him unless he has the patience to follow you.

But got some driver overtake using the emergency lane which definitely more dangerous especially at night. Boleh sakit jantung wa.

jhc7598 wrote:

wah jhc, you just gave me a good idea, i won't try this at home, but on the highway instead....!

Fadli85 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

wah jhc, you just gave me a good idea, i won't try this at home, but on the highway instead....!

Shocked bro, just asking. inside home got highway ah? scratch

danielh wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

danielh wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

lol!
my home inside got highway la, RazzRazz
but my fren more sohai.. he overtake than made a emergency brake in front of him/her, than speed away.. he mmg sohai, RazzRazz

Playing video racing game at home not in danger

sahama wrote:

that's where you want to speed to the max with no limits, no worries of crash and accident. I'll stick to my playstation. Razz

danielh wrote:
sahama wrote:

that's where you want to speed to the max with no limits, no worries of crash and accident. I'll stick to my playstation. Razz

Wah.....playstation!!!!gameboy cheers

mushr00m wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:

Almost bro, almost

danielh wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

You guys are funny lar