Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RGSUKAN

RG's recent mixed haul...

Hi all....
so long didnt post my haul..nothing interesting biasa biasa haul only...so far i only managed to get this stuff to share with you all..and after loong time didnt score any new wave, yesterday i land a reg GG...thanks god, at last got it..enjoy guys..

TFL...

wow this is not biasa2 haul RG...if i got this it's consider huge haul for me...how come i didn't see the DD monster jam in kl izzit not yet release or already gone and izzit the red DD is local haul? 1st time seen that..btw congratz RG for the haul..

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow this is not biasa2 haul RG...if i got this it's consider huge haul for me...how come i didn't see the DD monster jam in kl izzit not yet release or already gone and izzit the red DD is local haul? 1st time seen that..btw congratz RG for the haul..

ishhh yeke? your haul is like borong onela bro....more dasyat..hehehe..actually the monster jam cannot be found here, have to buy other wayla, oversea one...and those red DD, i bought it looselah bro, but yupp local haul ..got from other member here...btw thanks for looking bro..

Yo, very nice GG and superbirds.. the GG is one of the better looking thunts with that cool design.. pimp my ride!

danielh wrote:
nice great haul bro!! congrats on the GG haul!!

thanks bro...now got reg..have to find $uper after this....hehe..have to be more hardworking..

inglee wrote:
Yo, very nice GG and superbirds.. the GG is one of the better looking thunts with that cool design.. pimp my ride!

thanks..yupp the GG looks very nice with that colour combined..i like it..and superbird came in after termakan you punya racunla...hehehe..what a beautiful cars..

smadli07 wrote:
top right... what car is that???
nice catch u!!!

ewwww...thanks bang.. that one is snap on plymouth road runner..long time waiting to get this wooo...

sinclair wrote:
Wah, great haul. So lucky to get those loose DD.

yaaa..especially the jiffy lube...long time eyeing on that...now got it and really make my day bright..wehoooo

mushr00m wrote:
Congrats bro.. nice hauling there..

thanks bro..thanks to you too....ehem ehem...batuk pulak..

sahama wrote:
Very nice haul, ma show more

thanks bang...actually that's all i got for this round....hehehe

ADVedder wrote:
haha superbird!!!

ooooooo...ko ketawakan aku yaaaaa......aku tak tahanla kawan...have to have themla bro...huhuhu

chee keng hong wrote:
wah lau wei!!! Superb haul there..RG!!! Congrats!Love those DD!! Can let go to me ah??

thanks bro....hmmmm you want that DD ahh? cannot.....hehehe..baruje dapat..panas lagini bang....

RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
wah lau wei!!! Superb haul there..RG!!! Congrats!Love those DD!! Can let go to me ah??

thanks bro....hmmmm you want that DD ahh? cannot.....hehehe..baruje dapat..panas lagini bang....

arrgh!! Btw..u did saw the Jada Bling DD i get from xebec?? Nice or not?? He he!!

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

arrgh!! Btw..u did saw the Jada Bling DD i get from xebec?? Nice or not?? He he!!

post la your jada DD!! sure he will kena racun !!!

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

why? wanna gimme? hehehe i want i want...

alfagta wrote:
wah! sudah jadi gangster la!

hehehe gangster kecik aje...

Superb hauling bro....GG, Superbird & DD are all very interesting castings to collect. Again, congratz.

Cool bro...Jiffy Lube DD is old card rite? Congrats . Another DD not so clear what is it....

I think both DD are loose. Those cards look like latest design.

The other DD is Holiday red DD.

sinclair wrote:

u guess it right bro!! RG penipu! ! Those card r from other carded cars!! Its DIY carded DD!

rase mcm nk pukul je gengster tu la

Congrate, I luv your DD collecion especiaaly your red jiffy lube (yellow ada ke?)

chee keng hong wrote:
sinclair wrote:

u guess it right bro!! RG penipu! ! Those card r from other carded cars!! Its DIY carded DD!

hahaha you got me aha...where got carded one...i usually will DIY one..easy to take picsla bro... hahaha

matbear82 wrote:
patut laaa aku tgk dd tue pelik semacam jer... hahahahah

DIY my fren...DIY....hehehhe

@ speeddemonz, xiefu, matchboxclub - thanks bro..glad you like it..

ADVedder wrote:
tangkap kang... tipu je kejenye!

ko cakap kat aku, ko nak tangkap yang mana? yang holiday haulerke yang jiffy lube..ke ko nak yang ganngster grintu?..hehehhe

GT347 wrote:
rase mcm nk pukul je gengster tu la

gangster tayar plastik jangan pukul dulu..tunggu tumbuh tayar getah kang baru kita pukul yaaa....hehehe

sahama wrote:
Congrate, I luv your DD collecion especiaaly your red jiffy lube (yellow ada ke?)

thanks bang..yellow takdak...