Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Today's haul (20.08.2010)

Had a meeting with PM Julia Gillard today. Razz

Haha, not really. Just went to a shopping complex that she was opening today. Managed to catch a glimpse of her but she was surrounded by officials and news crew. Election is tomorrow!

While everybody was busy following her about, I went hunting and managed to find what I believe was a fresh rack of cars. Looks like 1 new box was just put on the pegs coz found the yellow cars below.

The yellow car is the '73 Ford Falcon XB. Somehow, this is the most valuable car in Oz and going for up to $15 on the oz-bay. All racks everywhere have been emptied of this car and if you find any, you can be very sure that rack is fresh.

I don't know if this car is a peg warmer in M'sia but maybe Thorrr wouldn't mind bringing back 72 pcs. Razz

We are still stuck in GG wave. To RGsukan, I guess these are some of the cars in the GG wave if you were wondering.

Also grabbed this

Spoiler:

good haul down under ....... GG also spotted at many places in the little red dot island

Because many of my friends that came back from australia from studies did say the Falcon is available cheap and its fast as hell. Its also a tuner dream car, next to a Holden.

Scores of Falcon can be found in Singapore actually. lol!

Wow... congrats on the haul...

It seems that the are different assortment of cars for OZ..
The Lancer and Orange BS comes to M'sia on the GTX wave, where as in OZ, those comes with the GG wave.. nice...
If that is the case in M'sia, I surely got alot of BS and Lancer already.. ahahhaa

one great haul!! PM of oz did bring u the luck in this haul! Razz
u should have go to the stage and thanks her!! But b4 u can go near to her..u ady been block by her bodyguard!! Razz

Yep, tons of bodyguard.

Votes being counted, dunno if she still remains PM yet.

Saw 2 Falcon at retail here this morning...hmmm...yet get poisoned
Nice haul there, Sinclair.

Thanks for the info buddy.. will pop by Myers later and see what I can get!