Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Waja replacement model sneak peek

sinclair wrote:
Looks like Lancer copy...

that's memang Mitsubishi Lancer!! Sooner or later...we can see lots of ah beng driving this Proton Evo with full evolution body kits!! Razz

Yup, but the front bumper is quite okay actually, they manage to design the front end that fits the car, but at the same time look like a Proton.

think it worth a buy!! Its still a Mitusbishi Car..jus have a name change to PROTON only!! Lets see how the price it would be?? Guess? Me..maybe around RM70k..for the Full spec!!

chee keng hong wrote:
think it worth a buy!! Its still a Mitusbishi Car..jus have a name change to PROTON only!! Lets see how the price it would be?? Guess? Me..maybe around RM70k..for the Full spec!!

70k with a mivec 2.0 engine would be a good buy. but if using campro, better stick with old wira with a gsr engine... Smile

just my 2 cent...

Fadli85 wrote:
Yup, but the front bumper is quite okay actually, they manage to design the front end that fits the car, but at the same time look like a Proton.

more JDM wannabe will hit the street once this car is released. for those who plan to buy this car, better go to kedai potong now find evo x/lancer gt jdm part before the price going to BOOM... Smile

nice model overall but those lancer and evo owners might not like it as there will be more lancer copycat hitting the streets soon. Razz

OMG !! i can't believe me eye.. copycat, again!!!!! And this time it's soooooooo obvious. I wonder how do they tell others they're proton's with pride. Maybe proton should follow just like Naza. Be a car dealer/distributor instead a car maker, or in most cases a car copier. Personally, i think this is not the correct way to care for the lower income market. Perodua & Naza is doing a far more better job here, and an even more realiable cars too.

^ aiya relax lah abang,
mitsubishi took two of our cars; the exora and persona to be re-badged too..its a fair trade(even though we get only 1 car from them they took 2).
plz follow paultan.org before u start bashing proton Sad
we've been re-badging lancer since proton saga woh..nothing to be surprised here

same goes to my friend whom actually convert his satria to lancer colt/mivec version by changing the half cut mitsubishi version. Looks nice, but the problem is always stopped by JPJ road block. In the end , he got fed up and just change the mitsu logo to Proton badge on the front hood. Cool

You know why Mitsubishi bought 2 models Exora and Persona from Proton? because of safety, they have strong crash structures, tested in IDIADA Spain, google up IDIADA see what manufacturers went there. These are to comply with European markets.

front looks decent compares to mitsu lancer . Razz
thanks for the pics,hokuan

soon someone will come out with exo-speedmachine-look-alike!!!!

cool!!!

i agree with kurz...it's tech n know-how swap between proton n mitsu...
both will gaining benefits..not for current period only..it's for the future developments.

btw, mitsu will counter the 'wajalancer' model with lancer sportback GT which is more stunnning design and comes with 2.4 engine plus ASC off button!!!

ok here some information, police already user this version of Lancer on the road.. yes it not EVO X..

EVO X is with racing front hood.. bodykit also bit diff..

or im wrong?

Evo is part of police image building. For the model can order from danielh. I am one of the proud owner.

^ hahaha
i think PDRM wanna challenge danielh
they got not enough sponsor for evoX till hafta order lancer to counter danielh's mass production!
RazzRazz

perhaps danielh is doing the custom 1/64 to put on the 1/1 dashboard kot.. tu yang banyak sangat tuuh.. Razz

lol! it's nice to know that waja police car replaced by lancer too. bet that custom version too also will be popular among us here.. Razz

ok cawan with latest curi image again;

*funtastickodesign image right's

i think would be super nice if it in pearl white!!

great! As i expected....pricng around..RM80k!! But better wait!! Maybe come out with Super tunez Inspira with Evo X full bodykit and MIVEC 2.0 engine!! jus my 1 cents!

danielh wrote:
nice! but how come the name inspira on it and not waja? Razz

..waja still in production..! This consider as another new model in PROTON line up!
So...U gonna order one..DanielH??? Time for a car change!! Razz

it replace waja....so kenot use waja name anymore..... Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
danielh wrote:
nice! but how come the name inspira on it and not waja? Razz

..waja still in production..! This consider as another new model in PROTON line up!
So...U gonna order one..DanielH??? Time for a car change!! Razz

stick to my old car,hehe... Razz

CHAH wrote:
it replace waja....so kenot use waja name anymore..... Razz

oh..i see.., thanks for the info. Razz

1.8 MT 80k
1.8 CVT paddle shift 87k
2.0 CVT " 94k

Prices for solid colour

with 10% downpayment, monthly for 9 year maybe is around Rm 900 - Rm 1000.

wonder if it can steal honda city buyers Question
all the best proton! Smile