Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Blitz (Ken Nomura) BNR-34 GTR Drift Car Concept

The real 1/1 Deal (ER34 4 Doors)

Always love the Blitz Skyline.
So I decided to do a Concept base on the Hotwheels R34 casting and this is the result. The liveries are taken from the 2006 version. Decals are applied all over the car and wheel swap is performed. Detalings all around the body from window trims, lights vents and minor stuffs also. Now time for me to get back to the customer requests for Evo X PDRM. Neutral

The BNR34 Concept

WAH! I so happy to be no.1 to see. Nice. I likey.

You no onli go catch gf. You also go do other car. You veli bad apple lar cham. Make all you fren wait.

But if this is you personel prolem, then hor... no thinking focus lor. But remember ler, focus on 1 gf. Hehehe.

thanks guys
glad you all like it

sinclair, this is a prototype version...so.. . Razz

takata wrote:
compare wif below...... Question

Spoiler:

wahhh...hi-range punyani, very nice....richboy toys..hehehe..
cham produce the economical range one...for people like me as an option...hehe

takata wrote:
compare wif below...... Question

i actually prefer HW casting than this one..so with rubber tires, cham's could be better Smile

ya la.. that one only orang kaya can afford.. Sad
cham, aku nak satu, dgn rubber tires.. RazzRazz

da version i collect ONLY FOR ORANG KAYA???? LoL~
maybe those who interested can try Amcorp coz i saw da same thing at very-very good price......

*OT, Hotworks versions' front wheels can TURN~wee~

I also like 2 doors R34...dun like 4 doors R34:P...good job cham...

takata wrote:
da version i collect ONLY FOR ORANG KAYA???? LoL~
maybe those who interested can try Amcorp coz i saw da same thing at very-very good price......

*OT, Hotworks versions' front wheels can TURN~wee~

you are comparing an apple to a durian you know dude?
one cost RM 6.90 on peg and the other one cost RM 25 like that (after hantar runtuh)

and to rest of the replies glad you like it again Smile

just temporary no orders for this custom
just my personal collection Razz

Cham>>>
as u mentioned, IF u mean on self collection....then no prob at all for da price u stated RM6.90.
but then....as da responds frm other members who interested on ur version....
u don wan do more 2 sell(maybe + lumsum costs) @ give away(if u kind enough @ who is da lucky person)?

then.....

tats y i compare it to Hotworks version(twinpack RM69.90 /2nos = RM35 per pc) AS REFERENCE FOR DA PRICING

takata wrote:
Cham>>>
as u mentioned, IF u mean on self collection....then no prob at all for da price u stated RM6.90.
but then....as da responds frm other members who interested on ur version....
u don wan do more 2 sell(maybe + lumsum costs) @ give away(if u kind enough @ who is da lucky person)?

then.....

tats y i compare it to Hotworks version(twinpack RM69.90 /2nos = RM35 per pc) AS REFERENCE FOR DA PRICING
]]

what i am trying to say is the DIFFERENT CLASS of collection. Hotwheels is produced in MASS QUANTITY while HOTWORKS twin pack is limited edition. One is for the mass market and one is for the upper selected market. It's just like cars and properties also. Different for every level of income.

So what if members want the R34 blitz concept from me? what are you so worry about my pricing? don't forget your own tag line in lowyat. IF you like it then you pay for it...

The question of IF i am kind enough is non of your business anyway. I can't satisfy all people and I can't control how people think of me.

If you want to promote your hotworks stuff, please go ahead and open a new topic and not hijacking my topic like this in the first place. if you want to do comparison, please pick the right segment for Hotworks such as Autoart, Kyosho and not my bloody lousy junk custom.

*OT*
FYI, am not Hotworks dealler. am just ordinary toy seller/collector.

as da pricing i stated for REFERENCE, is a guideline(sharing though~) for others to make their choices. either get frm u @ get other brand....not my business.
bout da CLASS thingy.....between custom & ready made pc, i HIGHLIGHT da overall value of $ for some1 to pay.....either custom @ ready made.

takata wrote:
*OT*
FYI, am not Hotworks dealler. am just ordinary toy seller/collector.

as da pricing i stated for REFERENCE, is a guideline(sharing though~) for others to make their choices. either get frm u @ get other brand....not my business.
bout da CLASS thingy.....between custom & ready made pc, i HIGHLIGHT da overall value of $ for some1 to pay.....either custom @ ready made.

so what's your point in highlighting it here? tarnishing people? value of $? LOL
and another thing i find it assuming,whats your point of hightlighting the FEATURES AND VALUE OF HOTWORKS stuff if you are not taking it as a business?
my value here is i doing something i like and taking something normal and make it better that's it. I am not a bloody factory! understand between human and machine made stuffs?
you really make me laugh hard today... clown

ofcoz u can enjoy ur custom work.
machine @ human? not a problem too.
don u wanna make it better (as u mention) by learn frm da casting i compare wif?
i share da value of da casting (pricing/workmanship/finishing).

takata wrote:
ofcoz u can enjoy ur custom work.
machine @ human? not a problem too.
don u wanna make it better (as u mention) by learn frm da casting i compare wif?
i share da value of da casting (pricing/workmanship/finishing).

whatever you say takata..i know what's up in your sleeve and your intention clearly....
i never say i am the best and learning is a never ending process. if you want to create trouble, go else where. i didn't step into your territory at all and bombarding people. as i said, what my customers want from me i know clearly and they know the limitations of the castings that is done by hotwheels. It's something like transforming a Waja into Evo X that looks damn weird.
and thank you master hotworks Basketball you are the best fella i met !

alahai apa ni...cham pnye thread asyik kene buli je..lol

gREAT Kastum Cham!!!!!very very nice...reserved for me ya....

whoa nice one cham.. a must have definitely... awesome work dude

Bro Takata, in future if you want to highlight price references, do it in your own thread and then you can say whatever you want as well. I see what you are doing here and its very uncomfortable. You can talk about the hotworks stuff elsewhere too like the other hobbies section. I think people here have the intelligence enough to know and compare for themselves even though its not in the same thread. Sharing so that peopla have more choices is a good thing, even a bit of competition.

Anyway Cham has his own customising business and even if he is not selling this particular custom yet, what you are doing here is not cool. I hope you understand and I hope not to see this in future from anyone here in HWCM.

Pm me if you have anything you want to say or lets just continue to enjoy each others work.

Good one ..... I support ...... Cham ... help me do one but i give u supra(super tsunami) to do .... ok

just dont get it... why does ppl comparing custom works (which most of us do for fun) with product which are produce at the factory... of course the level is different.... huhu... in factory all are mass produce and got quality control.. but custom its just for fun of re-customize what has been produce by HW.... and if u can do better custom just do it yourself and share with us here.... or maybe share us a tutorial tips on how to make our custom as quality as hotworks... or just stop demoralizing ppls work...

and i still thinking cham's bnr34 a nice work done by him.. (even though without the sidemirror ... hehe...)

yang penting Custom untuk semua brader...tiada kompromi...