Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cham2020

Complete Customers PDRM Evo X Helang and Other Helang's Concept

First and for all, I would like to stress that all these cars are LITE version which means without additional parts. The project had been going on for few weeks after a few customers requests for the Evo X Helang from me. Most of the Evo X are based on the Hotwheels versions whilst some requests for Tomica and Maisto version as well. Besides Evo X, there are other requests to use the livery of the 'Helang' on Amazoom, Tail Dragger, R34, R35 and Honda Civic.

Here are the photos

Hotwheels version (2 more not pictured: Been delivered to the owners)

Close up on the wrecked Evo X (This is my personal collection Razz)

Tomica

Spoiler:

Maisto (2 More units had been delivered to their owners)
Spoiler:

Other Helang concepts are :
Honda Civic

R35 GTR

R34 GTR

Amazoom (This is the second version, improved decal placement and redesigned rear lights)

Tail Dragger (A request from an old time collector that collects this casting)

The Police CLAN

Bersurai!

Thanks for all the supports given and thanks to JHC 7598 and mirage901 for assisting me in the sirens and decals. Also not forgetten all the members that support me throughout the project. This will be the first phase of the custom orders for police and second phase will follow soon but I will not be posting it. I will have some new projects coming up ! Stay tune!

haha...royalti...itu yang kau ucapkan....hahahaha Very Happy

aha.. nice grup photoshoot.... hehe... ade lebih x cham?? (no wonder i can't find any evo x at the market)

Well done dude! cheers

I am just imagining what the crooks will be thinking when this massive Tail Dragger Helang is chasing them. Razz

thanks guys for all the response

i am getting more orders for helang variants
1) 510
2) deloeran
3) gallardo
4) impreza wrx sti

will process soon........the helang fever is hotter than i thought !

nothing special, overused, it showed u dont have creativity at all.Take Crocs as example, they are first to create and commercial that type of shoe, and its stunning and everyone loves it, but when CHINA create their own croc (copycat), it didnt become special anymore, so it just piece of crap with 10 buck u can buy it just beside a road! wht the heck! i think the first inventor was better.. so guys, like anonymous said, " Quantity (price and time) didnt come together with Quality.. Choose wisely either ori crocs or copy crocs!

Sick eagle wrote:
nothing special, overused, it showed u dont have creativity at all.Take Crocs as example, they are first to create and commercial that type of shoe, and its stunning and everyone loves it, but when CHINA create their own croc (copycat), it didnt become special anymore, so it just piece of crap with 10 buck u can buy it just beside a road! wht the heck! i think the first inventor was better.. so guys, like anonymous said, " Quantity (price and time) didnt come together with Quality.. Choose wisely either ori crocs or copy crocs!

lol
i take it as a complement dude
thanks ! cheers

Sick eagle wrote:

WTF.. ur first post and this piece of garbage is what u feel like sharing.. u really r one sick piece of bird droppings dude.. howza bout i shove both the ori and copy crocs up ur *** and u tell me if they feel any different .. What a Face

wah hassan, ur so matured, u talk the talk.. but do u walk the walk? u and cham are couple ar? so gay hahahaha.. anyway im not offending anyone, this is free country, we are free to say anything, i dont mind what u say to me, maybe u like cheap things thats y ur words are so cheap.. cheap cheapy.. shame shame.. hahaha

and cham, respect the way u react! take this positively and produce other thing because i bored oredy!

Sick eagle wrote:

i choose for fake crocs!!... cheaper then original but looks almost the same.. thats what ppl call buy wisely.... hehehe... original crocs is overpriced so better go for the replica... cheaper and u'll get almost the same thing....

Sick eagle wrote:
wah hassan, ur so matured, u talk the talk.. but do u walk the walk? u and cham are couple ar? so gay hahahaha.. anyway im not offending anyone, this is free country, we are free to say anything, i dont mind what u say to me, maybe u like cheap things thats y ur words are so cheap.. cheap cheapy.. shame shame.. hahaha

and cham, respect the way u react! take this positively and produce other thing because i bored oredy!

ahahaha.. i get to talk the talk coz i walk the walk u retarded fag.. and i'm not the one using a pseudo username now am i.. sheesh.. give it a rest la.. ur so pathetic.. pig

hassan wrote:

ahahaha.. i get to talk the talk coz i walk the walk u retarded fag.. and i'm not the one using a pseudo username now am i.. sheesh.. give it a rest la.. ur so pathetic.. pig

danoneism likes this...............

danoneism wrote:
hassan wrote:

danoneism likes this...............

rikmun likes this too!......

Sick eagle wrote:

wah, 1st inventor was better? so it's mine... thanks for the compliment but i think cham's is great as well... Smile

credit goes to jhc... btw, sick bird, u just joined today and that is your first thing comes out your mouth? even without any introduction? sheesh.. im with hassan on this.. shoo.. go away blardy bird! Evil or Very Mad

Again, this thread kena bom.

Sick eagle has been banned, obviously a dupe account.

ya la.. for those who had bad intention like that, please READ or SEE @ ADVEdder's avatar... that is for you..

aha... quite pathetic la who ever was that... if u wanna speak something why not use ur regular username.... why need to be afraid and just bashing ppl behind fake username while judging other ppl originality..? ( he also a fake too)... what uve done here just make u look more stupid... and of course we all can guess who u are by the way and language u used.. (dont think us stupid)...

speaking of originallity i guess bro JHC deserved it because as long as i can remember it is him who `1st make the evo helang ( not including PDRM la)... but

cheers....

siapa ini sick eagle??? scratch if u can do better, then show laaa ur custom... open ur own topic... kalau cham buat x cantik... x kan laaa ramai org order.... sini ramai customizer... ader yg buat utk jual, ada yg buat saja2 utk hobi... aku x kisah beli mahal pun... janji cantik... berbaloi dgn harganya...

IP can easily be traced Smile , lets continue this topic on Cham's custom shalll we Smile

Ah... I am sorry to have came in late. Cause if anyone were to be talking about CROCS, it should have been me. I built that brand even before the fakes came in. Anyway, he was all wrong about the fakes and ori.

And I am with Hassan on that he was new here. I guess he has a Iphone and has been playing too much of Angry Bird. LOL!!! Lets all continue with the Helanglution... Keep your chins up Chamy.

untuk "orang baru"----"siapa ini sick eagle?"

dalam forum, jangan talk mcm ni brader....kalau taknak beli orang punya custom, kalau nak kutuk custom orang lain, kalau takboleh buat custom, kalau macam-macam lagi nak hentam orang.....jangan join ini komuniti....bikin panas ini isu ma....selama ni, kita ni cari kawan ke carik musuh?? pikir-pikir la....apa yang aku cakap ni untuk renungan bersama....selaku member dalam ini HWC, aku rasa ada tanggungjawab untuk aku suarakan pendapat mcm ni....tak kisah la kalau kita ni "hebat" ke ....apa ke..... this is Hobby bukannya mencari musuh nyata..... Cool

^nice nice..
ayat baik jer, tp muka brader ni brutal tau.. tgk avatar dia, RazzRazz
jgn cari pasal dgn dia.. haha~
dah dah, asik OT jer..
cham, update la helang lagi.. Razz

^ yeay please bungkus chicken chop rm5 sekali ok?
muahahaha RazzRazz

sahama wrote:
Minggu depan I turun. cheers

Wow....welcome back bro! cheers remember to drop by my area for teh tarik okie!!!

ninoninoninoninoninoninonino....kamu semua ditahan....

cham2020 wrote:
more helangs

I did not know in the 70's we already have helang on the federal highway ........ cantek ..... ???? mayb ????? but good job