Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chia Joon Chai

Most Expensive Car That Maisto Produced For 2010

Rolling EyesRolling Eyes
Hi, everybody, it was long time already I did not visit the forum and posting of pictures, today i am back because I have something new from MAISTO and will like to share with every collectors.

I am not doing business here, just will like to share something that not everyone have seen before, I welcome everybody to view real model if you are intersted, I will bring it to Amcorp Flea Market This Sunday.
The Car Model is Mercedes SLS AMG ( Gull Wing ) with World famaous SWAROVSKI ELEMENT on it , World only have 250 and this unit is 82 of 250 and was airfreight in.

Is 100% CUCI MATA only .

In view of the above, if anyone of you can give the actual PRICE of it, the first person who PM me with correct Pricing, Iwill give him 1set of MAISTO ELITE TRANSPORTER FREE ( EVO SERIES - GREEN colour ) HURRY and enjoy guessing, closing date Sunday 19th Dec 2010 Midnight 12.00

another sample other then the Lambo musclemania
saw at the Shanghai airport the other day.....

is this a new trend from maisto.....?

diamond how many carat? nice izzit rm888.88? hehe
who choose the rite amount got this car......fr uncle chia....hehe

The following who submitted the price, sorry to inform you all, not one have the right price.
Raymond 7500 - 8000 ( out )
Danonesim 7500 ( out )
Rgsukan 1288 ( out )
Spelberg - 14,444.00 ( out )

Still have time, try your best.

alfagta wrote:
diamond how many carat? nice izzit rm888.88? hehe
who choose the rite amount got this car......fr uncle chia....hehe

Not the right price

netmatrix wrote:
My guess is RM 6100.

BTW i read that it is only available in Europe is that true?

You are the nearest, I think I should give you the price, cheers please collect it at Amcorp fleamarket, and congratulation to you. cheers

Aku sebenarnya nak cakap RM20500 harga kereta proton yg bawak keta bling2 ni so + RM 6399 harga keta blin2 ni( most nearest) jadilah RM26,899 Razz

Chia Joon Chai wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
My guess is RM 6100.

BTW i read that it is only available in Europe is that true?

You are the nearest, I think I should give you the price, cheers please collect it at Amcorp fleamarket, and congratulation to you. cheers

Wahhhh!!! I won!!!! Crazy lucky guess. I think should be disqualified because contest ended when i answered liao. tongue

This swarovzki elements got one colour only. kalau kira biji diamond around this car worth at least US 2200.00. If korea swarovzki cheaper