Matchbox Exclusive V3

arttt_anime wrote:
my 7e small haul

Congrats, 3/4 hauls from box

Aqua King next seek for haul!!!

Regards Bro!!

arttt_anime wrote:
my 7e small haul

cantek la plak Lotus Evora ijau tu.........

chee keng hong wrote:
GT347 wrote:
somebody pls gimme evo politia bounce

Basketball
 07042013.jpg

thnx ckh. really appreciate it. when can u gimme this? Laughing

ADVedder wrote:
wow! i wanna the evo!!!!

Got one evo at Amcorp

nan_travolta wrote:

juz get this last nite Smile

The landrover always a good choice to collect

HWBET wrote:
[img] mb_lan10.jpg[/img]

You also got, congrats.

CKH:Yeahh... Wink

bro sahama:yup it da good ideal to collect and Land rover remind memories with my beloved dad with Land rover felda Smile

sahama wrote:
Minat ini jugak

img_3728.jpg

Desert Thunder ni ada rim variation ke? the one i saw last night got different rims than this one.. Question

danny_sp15 wrote:
oh, forgot to spam pic.. Razz

Saw some at JJ

chee keng hong wrote:
bump..............

06042011.jpg

isk isk isk... Bro, trade with Karmann Ghia ok? hehhehee

danny_sp15 wrote:
sahama, betul ke price Quicksander tu? RM9.90? Shocked

hehehe.. kedai tu tak nak sahama beli banyak2 kot..tu yang jual mahal tu.. kasi can orang lain beli gak.. ahhahahaha

sempat la pulak staff 7E tu nak tukar price tag bila nampak sahama masuk parking... hahaha. Razz

danny_sp15 wrote:

pada dia, harga tidak menjadi masalah.......silap2, dia langsung tak prasan......

danny_sp15 wrote:

Terrible lah that particular 7E putting RM9.90 price sticker. Luckily, the register showed the sale price of RM5.90. Politely, I asked the assistant to replaced all the wrong pricing and she obliged immediately to take out/off the RM9.90 sticker. Whoosh Razz

A lot of members post the mbx politia evo 10 as a hard poison..hahaha..aduiii still hunting this but yet found it..

sahama:same like me,tag price shown RM4.90 and after scan it show RM6.90,and with the fast action i asked the 7E assistant to change the price..siap sound nk repot kt bos depa klu esok xtukaq lagi. Very Happy

nan_travolta wrote:
A lot of members post the mbx politia evo 10 as a hard poison..hahaha..aduiii still hunting this but yet found it..

sahama:same like me,tag price shown RM4.90 and after scan it show RM6.90,and with the fast action i asked the 7E assistant to change the price..siap sound nk repot kt bos depa klu esok xtukaq lagi. Very Happy

Don't get worry of not getting the evo. When the new wave arrives this evo will be soon forgotten like those other cars. On the other hand, you can find it at Amcorp on Sunday at scalper's price.

thank for ur advice bro..Btw,belum ada kesempatan waktu untuk ke sana sebab waktu kerja xmenentu.

nan_travolta wrote:
thank for ur advice bro..Btw,belum ada kesempatan waktu untuk ke sana sebab waktu kerja xmenentu.

Sama-sama, ruangkan masa ke Amcorp and you can find wonders there, tapi datang awal.

sahama wrote:
nan_travolta wrote:

Don't get worry of not getting the evo. When the new wave arrives this evo will be soon forgotten like those other cars. On the other hand, you can find it at Amcorp on Sunday at scalper's price.

Perhaps some good members can sale at retail price or have a fair trade Wink

musclemania wrote:
sahama wrote:
nan_travolta wrote:

Perhaps some good members can sale at retail price or have a fair trade Wink

UCB is one of the good member selling at retail price

bro sahama:Biasanya jam berapa jumpa??xpernah pergi sana n xtau lokasi.. Wink

Akhirnya rezeki ku..my fellow friend from kuantan give this to me Smile