Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HWBET

Footprint of my hauls sat feb 26th update

Last Friday I went to a store and as always taking a look on toys (HW of Course), then there were isolated, this 2 guys, hope u like it.

Custom 1953 Cadillac Treasure Hunt
 hw_cus10.jpg

"So Fine" Larry´s Garage, card and blister are Not Mint condition, but was the last one and there wasn´t another choice, I think it will be loosed.

Regards,

hw_so_10.jpg

[img] hw_19611.jpg[/img]

[img] hw_19712.jpg[/img]

[img] hw_19713.jpg[/img][img] hw_20010.jpg[/img]
[img] hw_che10.jpg[/img][img] hw_che11.jpg[/img][img] hw_dod10.jpg[/img][img] hw_fer10.jpg[/img][img] hw_lam10.jpg[/img][img] hw_meg10.jpg[/img][img] hw_pon10.jpg[/img][img] ford_f10.jpg[/img][img] hw_cus10.jpg[/img][img] hw_dod11.jpg[/img][img] hw_gmc10.jpg[/img]

so many nice car, i prefer that yellow ferrari and it will be better in loose. cheers

Thanks Bros. Just a Few Stores already got 2011, but cars are sold quickly.

Collectors are still awaiting The 2011 Wave Collection.

Regards

Here also we are waiting for the next 2011 waves. Hopefully after CNY restocking

With many nice cars, it looks like, 2011 is another successful year for Mattel. Hope the price will not go up but instead many promotions.

Others bought on saturday. See you!!..

[img] dscn0010.jpg[/img][img] dscn0011.jpg[/img][img] dscn0012.jpg[/img][img] dscn0013.jpg[/img][img] dscn0014.jpg[/img][img] dscn0015.jpg[/img][img] dscn0016.jpg[/img]