Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alfagta

Jakarta Diecast fair 2-3july ,update participants list Pg.3

Some of the jakarta diecast shop I visited to share with you all, there's a lot of diecast shop & hardcore collectors at jakarta !
Therefore I am planning to visit there again on coming Jun inconjuction of jakarta diecast fair 2011!
if anyone here interested to join,we can organise a group trip, the indonesia diecast collector is willing to assist us for more reasonable hotels & transport fee.....interested?

wow... nice photos there mr. alfagta... so many nice things to see... ShockedShockedShocked

Brilliant bro! Jakarta looks like the new US. Razz Tons to things to see, I would go mad there. Shocked

Plenty to choose at Jakarta, How about the price, is it reasonable?

pergh....I'll sure tapau the good stuff if I were there...... Sad

Oh, price al million million, I also spent few millions! Haha
the price is like u buy at eBay plus post but if u buy more, they give some discount!
Shopping selling Hotwheels, mbx, greenlight,classic tomica,siku,welly& many others brands too!
Hw at 19900 ruppee! But like some diecast shop sell at 24900
like garage dragbus around rm200000 to 250000, some special edition like 600000 also!
The loose like 15000 to 30000 only
Let's us make a trip there on Jun coz they will be having diecast fair & their Sunday collector meet up trade is huge!
So, I hope hwcm conittee give me the green light here to organise this trip visit event, planned 3days 2nites or 4days 3nite, target
flight ticket : rm800
hotel:100-150/nite
transportation:100/day
try to arrange rm1500-1800/pax
but maybe we can get low fares flight later, we spent less!

this really poison!! I rather dont go or i will sure die of "pokai"~~! Maybe i can jus kirim -kirim u guys who go there!! Razz

ill go crazy inside the shop...just like buffet..instead of eat..will try to buy all i can.. Shocked

Go Jakarta for borong style haul, bring milion milion Rupiah!, guarantee satisfy. Nasi padang also great there.

Nice info.
Let's see if I can make a business trip to Indonesia; flight ticket, transportation, meal and accomodation are all free, hahaha.

Ok guys,
good news,
i jst check air asia, their early booking cost around rm350,,,ned do do fast to get cheap flight, i will check out futher detail from jakarta side....

Sharing thoughts
- is it worth a trip compared against buying locally, trade with member or try on ebay, where it might be cheaper?
- another option, why not send representative to tapau rather than all go? Members involved can consider to share the cost of flight ticket, accomodation, etc. > Must reach certain Mutual Agreement coz $$$ matter quite sensitive Razz
And provided can pass kastam when coming back Razz Else, more cost involved, hahaha.
- another option, get local members' help at Indonesia to help buying and deliver to Malaysia.

Finally, ignore all above if you have extra overloaded bullets to go by own for the trip Razz

Updated fr jalakarta collector that the Diecast fair is on 2-3 july only, 2 days, they can provide a booth for HWCM ,i will discuss with comittee soon on this trip event soon.....anyone interested, just lock the date....

alfagta wrote:
Updated fr jalakarta collector that the Diecast fair is on 2-3 july only, 2 days, they can provide a booth for HWCM ,i will discuss with comittee soon on this trip event soon.....anyone interested, just lock the date....

wow!! sound great!! Hopefully they can provide the shelter & food too!! RazzRazz

chee keng hong wrote:
alfagta wrote:

wow!! sound great!! Hopefully they can provide the shelter & food too!! RazzRazz

I dun mind if it's a home stay setup ... I can bunk into people's home or look for a short term apartment to stay ....

flights around rm300+ ( my mistake coz i purchase 2 ticket last trip at rm700+)
then stay 3 nites at 100/nite @ rm300
transports sharing at rm100/day @ rm300
hope between rm1000/pax minus extra $$$$ to sapu diecast!

Cool...like u said alfa but the most important things is the date event. witout it its hard to plan. currently many airways have cool discount..so its important to know that roundtrip discount can match date event. im kinda 55% willing

Date: 2nd & 3rd July 2011
Here's the location layout sent by indon collectors!

and this 2 sweet gal fr jakrta will welcome you all at the fair entrance...hehe

Damm!! Feel like wanna go there!! Any special casting or Jakarta convention cars for that special days?? And u must make sure that 2 gals on the pics will waiting for us there!!otherwise..."FULL REFUND"..then!! RazzRazz

I love "Dairy Delivery"..!! What a FaceWhat a Face

With this it will be an extraordinary trip to Jakarta. Abang datang jakarta. Tunggu...

we can save the hotel rate in twin sharing , let say we get the 3 start around rm150/nite ,if twin sharing ,we share at rm75/pax/nite......

Is there any Indonesia convention diecast, this time?

GT347 wrote:

i want to go la wei! Twisted Evil

GO GO GO!!! Think ur favourite casting ...the FORD GTLM.is with those gals!! Go and "GRAB" that from them!! What a FaceWhat a FaceRazz

chee keng hong wrote:
GT347 wrote:

GO GO GO!!! Think ur favourite casting ...the FORD GTLM.is with those gals!! Go and "GRAB" that from them!! What a FaceWhat a FaceRazz

i wonder where they hide the Ford GT. may be in their.. Twisted Evil

GT347 wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
GT347 wrote:

i wonder where they hide the Ford GT. may be in their.. Twisted Evil

me too!! i think in loose the GTLM..otherwise i dont think can put inside that........ What a Face

Ok reply fr Indon collectors, Hotel near the fair will be Maharani Hotel ,price around rm165/nite twin sharing.....
on custom, he told me the L.A. HW customizer is taking a booth in the fair.....so keep in tune.....