Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Rant of the Day! V2

enyomic wrote:
I wonder why most HW collectors are hyper excited ..... excited over hunting, excited over who's collection is bigger, excited in getting the latest THUNT $ to show off, excited that people complain about them, excited in being the first when the store retock, excited when people say their custom very nice, excited when the same people condemn their custom, excited over how much people sell their HW etc etc etc ....

nuff said on an excited bunch

Good ranting! We want moar!

My contri - sun out but wind cold. Razz

jackdy wrote:
i want buy a kilo of sugar at 1.60, i know the price at 1.60, since the sugar is hard to find, it happens be i only got 1.50 w me.. Suddenly my dear fren bought at 1.60 (just intention to help) and told me he bought it 1.80.. 20 cents profit, but still i have to go around and search for 30 cent.. when i have that 30 cent i call him for a sugar, my fren said the sugar seller want a sugar back because someone offer him at 2.50 a kilo.. but then i found out the sugar is actually been sold already to so called my fren at 1.60... Funny story, so i rather go dig my own grave ...

LIKE ! thumbsup this guy must be more 'ular' than ular. LOL.

zoomckng wrote:
1.99 regular price

US ppl starts to rant about new hw price cheers

LOL we've been living with it since like forever.....!

Fadli85 wrote:

LOL we've been living with it since like forever.....!

Don't your guys ever think all ebay prices will take a hike duh... shezz
A collector world is unlimited by borders ... i m a HWCM but not HWCO(only)M.

Rant , not hauling a single hw loose or carded at Amcorp today

Photo-editing program kaput, notebook screen kaput, internet kaput, what else could you want more to keep you from posting?!?!?! verymad

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
Demonicle change my avatar n it is a cute one...hehehe..thanx desmond..nanti i raok u...

Desmond showing his feminine side........ tonguetonguetongue

**** this bollox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No contact!!!!!! No diplomatic resolve!!!!!!! Half a **** year of " Dewa Time "!!!!! **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!

/rageover

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN, Pos Malaysia full of thieves, I send 35 loose DB from Penang to Shakz, when package arrived, package in damaged condition and 6 pcs is missing, I never face this problem before lar....

f11k11n wrote:
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN, Pos Malaysia full of thieves, I send 35 loose DB from Penang to Shakz, when package arrived, package in damaged condition and 6 pcs is missing, I never face this problem before lar....

hmmm.. either that or it was not packed properly..
We shouldn't be blaming others without knowing the truth of what really happen right?

anyway, fell bad for you thou..
Those DB surely cost a bomb... was the package insured?

zephyr wrote:
f11k11n wrote:

We shouldn't be blaming others without knowing the truth of what really happen right?

The Package is fully covered with cellotape wor, and when arrived, condition at the top of the box is torn.

It doesn't make sense if the item fall out from the package lar, here I attach the pic, the hole is small, you have to dig inside to take out the item. I assume the hole is not accidental, but purposely made.

This is my first time sending post inside Malaysia, my mistake I didn't insure the package because that never happen to me in Indonesia although I've send more than 1000 packages.

sahama wrote:
Q: Is it TRU DB?

Mixed of TRU, Gold and Chrome, and Zamac edition.

wildspirit wrote:
6pcs better than lose all. Sorry to hear that.

yes lar, better than lose all. But I consider this is criminality lar, but accident.

f11k11n wrote:
zephyr wrote:
f11k11n wrote:

The Package is fully covered with cellotape wor, and when arrived, condition at the top of the box is torn.

It doesn't make sense if the item fall out from the package lar, here I attach the pic, the hole is small, you have to dig inside to take out the item. I assume the hole is not accidental, but purposely made.

This is my first time sending post inside Malaysia, my mistake I didn't insure the package because that never happen to me in Indonesia although I've send more than 1000 packages.

aiyoooh.. like that surely sudah kena curi la...
fell sorry for you bro..
very seldom here this thing happen.. demmmm

Shocked looks likely that DB is so tempting for the curious one to resist.... Evil or Very Mad

well....at least now we know that Shakz still have 29 more DB
to use as RAOK to some of us......... whistlingwhistling

Abg Shakz skarang makin hensem lah........ godgod

my 4 package from US still havent arrive after nearly 2 months.. all are from different peoples, which i had done deal before and have very good reputation.. looks like something wrong within postal line here.. arghhh.....

same ere... bought some stuff from the bay..
still have not sampai.. aiyooo..
bill credit card lagi cepat sampai dari itu barang worrr..
jialat la ini macam...

f11k11n wrote:
zephyr wrote:
f11k11n wrote:

sorry to hear that. shipment wasnt insured? there shld be some compensation from postal office.

bro better take out shakz's true identity, the mobile numbers and addresses.

f11k11n wrote:

are you using our post laju to send those items? i have sent over 200+ hot wheels package to people in around Malaysia and i have never had this problem before.... it's either you are very bad luck or... hmmhmm

jhc7598 wrote:
my 4 package from US still havent arrive after nearly 2 months.. all are from different peoples, which i had done deal before and have very good reputation.. looks like something wrong within postal line here.. arghhh.....

same here man, waiting for my package duno when will arrive , hmm.. maybe Xmas season super busy kot No
when gonnna reachhhhhh ??

matchboxclub wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

same here man, waiting for my package duno when will arrive , hmm.. maybe Xmas season super busy kot No
when gonnna reachhhhhh ??

same case? may i know when do the US side post your parcel? mine was within end of october till early november.. yours within that time period also?
my parents' package from Mecca also still didnt arrive. they send within that time period also..

arghhh, where my packages... Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad