Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Atomkinder

2011 Nostalgia series: Updated!

Look! Up in sky! It's a bird... it's....

The DC Comics Nostalgia series begins to arrives in the US. Some of you are already aware of this news
Check out the complete set below.
The question is will it arrive in Msia too? Hopefully there is and do help update if possible.
Car looks great, packaging looks better.

[quote="... The question is will it arrive in Msia too? Hopefully there is and do help update if possible.
[/quote]

I was told that it will be available in Malaysia, only General Mills & Hersheys won't, due to licensing issues

BoneShaker wrote:
[quote="... The question is will it arrive in Msia too? Hopefully there is and do help update if possible.

I was told that it will be available in Malaysia, only General Mills & Hersheys won't, due to licensing issues[/quote]

sweatclapthumbsup

Why Hershey's won't... don't we sell Hershey's chocolate here and somewhat Hershey's have a licence here .... or else General Mills is easily understanding.

Im really glad this DC Comics series will hit our Shores....

Its sad to see all the MOTU still hanging out there on the peg's and only the DD's are missing...

I really wonder how many of the collectors here who really completed the MOTU set?

Mostly i believe will only take a few casting... this at the end could lead Mattel to think twice or more in future to bring the the other exclusive series.... just my 2 cents.. hmm

Cheers!

darthvader wrote:
hmm yummy2!! me want that kelawomobile.

aku nak tyr dia jer pun... Razz

Bizarro, Superman and Wonder Woman will be my top pick................ drooldrool

more reason to go broke earlier than expected........ starsstars

• Hanna Barbera:
'34 Ford Sedan
'56 Ford
'64 GMC Panel
Custom '77 Dodge Van
Hiway Hauler
Surfin 'School Bus

We will never get these series cry since sales wasn't great at retail with Garage, HotOnes etc...cross fingers OZ gets them Sinclair ???thumbsup

hahaha... superman pun boring asik terbang jer... skali skala nak g surfing kat hawaii... Razz

Can't ait for Hanna Barbera ... again very nice carded...Tom and Jerry Hiway Hauler should be hottest pick

nak tanya sikit kat otai2 HW hot wheels nostalgia nose art,hershey's,hanna barbera,dan lain 2 memang tak masuk m'sia ke? kalau ader masuk pun kat mana nak beli erk?selain dari HW nostalgia dc comic...