Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realiTVlover

S&S V2 Pics, V3 Closed, Vol 4 Started. Let's Plan V3 Special Secti

This is Book III f the Signal & Sentiments, now closed. The OP of that explains the history of the S&S, and what it's all about.

This is Book I getting delivered to David on July 30, 1998:

This is Book II. We did not videotape the delivery of this book, since it was a rather long journey to get it to him and I ended up giving it to him without a big production, no camera, just a photo of him & me & the book.
front cover (the photo makes it look orange but it's actually red):

back cover (ditto on it actually being red):

inside (it's 546 pages long! It's hard to see, but each Sentiment is boxed in with thin gray lines like they are each a "letter", with the name and time/date in white in the grey header. I had to go through and add different amounts of spacing between each Sentiment so that there were no headers at the bottom of a page with their Sentiment on the next page, or a whole Sentiment one page but the signature on the next):

Awww Love
BOOK THREE DISCUSSION
Now that Book III is closed, it's time to work on getting it to print, and we're thinking of adding another special section to this one. Please let us know your thoughts on the special section. If you missed the deadline for a letter to David to get in Book III, you can still contribute to the book in the special section, should we decide to have one.

A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to any of these books. I feel sure David will treasure them long after he might have forgotten our words without them having been immortalized in these books.

Guest Guest
Great Amazing Stacy & Monica!
Thanks so much for doing this and I am sure Dave will always treasure these very special books! Awww Love
Time to go write in the next book today! Very Happy

Guest Guest
It looks awesome, Stacy! Thanks for doing this, and I know David will love it!

Oh my God, amazing..Thank you so much for putting this book together and for all your hard work, ladies. You rock. I'm Not Worthy!

Awwwwww yay! Thank you so much Stacy and Monica and anyone else that was a part of the putting together of it Very Happy It looks amazing and David will cherish it!

Wow.

I mean, WOW.

It's awesome! Dave's gonna love it!

Congrats for all the job to do it, girls!!!!

omg this looks AMAZING!! awesome job!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for doing all this! I know David is gonna love it.

Also, it's way cool seeing my pic on the cover Very Happy

I know Sarah! I am actually a little nervous about being on the front of a book of David's...how many pictures are on the front total Stacy?

There are 76 Word Nerds on the front cover. Very Happy

Thanks, everyone. I hope David likes it as much as he liked the first one! Which... if anyone wants to watch the volume 1 book delivery back on July 30th again, here it is!:

I know Sarah! I am actually a little nervous about being on the front of a book of David's...how many pictures are on the front total Stacy?

Lol, I'm a little nervous too. Don't know why

Was it July?? Oh how fast the time went by..

The book looks great, Stacy. I hope you'd get to meet him to give the book.
Fingers Crossed!!!

Ahh I have never seen that vid Stacy and now I'm not on a computer to watch it- I'll see it tonight! Very Happy

I'll never get tired of watching that video. His reaction is priceless.

Everyone who sent me a picture did! I actually got too many pictures and had to make the title kinda tiny.

And Emma, I can't get enough of him in the video either - I've never seen that kind of reaction from him before or since.
Awww Love

I have a question...which sentiments went into the book? Where they from the Light On ones on the DD thread? Guess I'm trying to remember if I wrote one or not?

Guest Guest

*SIGH* I will never get tired of watching that video Awww Love

All of the Sentiments in the original Home S&S thread (now in the Library of Classics - Old S&S Thread) are in the book. Also all of the Sentiments that were posted on the AI board after the cutoff for the first book are in this one.

The current thread - THE SIGNAL & SENTIMENTS: The Word Nerds' Light On for David is open for business and it would be great for everyone to write David a note about what your favorite song means to you or how much you loved seeing him on the Declaration Tour.

Thank you so much, Stacy and Monica! I really hope that this will continue to be a special tradition and that David accumulates many volumes! He can have a special bookshelf just for us!

It also gave me a little thrill to see my picture there, too! Awww Love

All of the Sentiments in the original Home S&S thread (now in the Library of Classics - Old S&S Thread) are in the book. Also all of the Sentiments that were posted on the AI board after the cutoff for the first book are in this one.

The current thread - THE SIGNAL & SENTIMENTS: The Word Nerds' Light On for David is open for business and it would be great for everyone to write David a note about what your favorite song means to you or how much you loved seeing him on the Declaration Tour.

Thanks Stacy Smile

It looks amazing. thank you so much for all your hard work, I'm sure David is going to love it. Group Hug2

Stacy, good luck with the delivery tomorrow. can't wait to hear all about it.

Hey stacy i don't remember if i sent in a pic or not i don't know. It's not a big deal i just want to make sure that i did or didn't! Very Happy

WOW, it looks amazing guys. Thank you for all your hard work. I am sure David will love and appreciate it.

Lots of luck with the delivery Fingers Crossed!!! and have a blast at the show. Can't wait to hear your recaps.

China, I will check when I get home from work tonight... which will be late. That's the thing about taking a day off - I have to finish my week's worth of work tonight.

That's amazing!! Yayy I'm on the cover this time haha I don't feel too weird about it!
Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into making it look FANTASTIC! David will love it!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was thinking about this a couple of weeks ago and wanted to ask how it was going but never got around to it.

YAHOO!! I'm so excited!! Yahoo!

It looks great! You should try and get video again of giving it to him. Smile I saw myself right away on the front cover..

Aahh, I see me! LOL flag

The book looks amazing guys....I can't wait to hear about him getting it! Very Happy

Guest Guest

It looks amazing, guys! I can't wait for him to get it. Awww Love

Guest Guest

Aaawwwww, David and Lindsey on the back cover Awww Love

Wait....... Stacy, is that the pic I fixed up for you???? HAHAHA, awesome, I forgot all about that pic. That's so cool Very Happy

Thanks Stacy! I can't wait to hear his reaction. Thanks for doing this for us! Have fun at the FALLS <3

That book looks amazing! David will surely loved it.
and btw, I've seen me and cookielicious and jovelyn!cool!

keep247.jpg

It's amazing!! Great job Stacy!! I can't wait to hear how he responds to this second one.

I'm under Monica (who is to the left of Stacy)...I actually don't like that pic of me...haha Smile

But I'm happy I'm on the cover!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.