Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcmylife

David's New Haircut & Highlight

He looks hot but I still prefer his natural hair lol. Then again he always looks hot, so that's not really saying much. Rolling Eyes lol

So earlier today I posted that I liked the highlights but not so much for the cut. Well now I've changed my mind after seeing more pictures....
I dont really like the highlights (especially in direct sunlight) because it doesnt go as well with his skin tone as his beautiful natural auburn hair does.
But I still dont love the cut... I think the shortness on the sides makes his face look...pudgier...than they actually are.

i don't hate it.... i just liked it better when it was darker with the auburn, like how he had it after idol... idk.

Guest Guest
I'm not sure about the new cut but I love the color!

Awww I love it! I really like his hair longer and darker but this look is adorable.

@tobymiaw wrote:
Not sure whether this posted in here or not, but read it somewhere here earlier - Dave attended friend's baby baptize last Saturday - few pics of Dave's new hair.. sorry can't post them from my office.. but here's the blog..

http://meganmarshall28.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-lucy-got-baptized-and-david-cook.html

OMG! He looks so cute holding the baby. *ovary 'plode* Melt

how have i not commented here before? as the cofounder of the 'kidnapp dave and dye his hair back to auburn' club, ive got to say i love u dave but Evil or Very Mad

how have i not commented here before? as the cofounder of the 'kidnapp dave and dye his hair back to auburn' club, ive got to say i love u dave but Evil or Very Mad

omg i LOVE your wn title!! cheers i'd love to be part of that entourage/posse whatever ya wanna call it Yahoo!

we call it an ambush squad..lol no i just made that up. it consists of me and daina tag teaming him. thats all ..we dont have a secret handshake or anything.

haha! well....the more people you have involved in this tag teaming david thing, the easier it would be to catch him buy suprise LOL flag

I think it might require 2 of us to hold him down......i mean you know as well as i do the power he has over us LOL Face ...

I think it might require 2 of us to hold him down......i mean you know as well as i do the power he has over us LOL Face ...

and if he would like to exert that power while over me ..im totally alright with that!!

and if he would like to exert that power while over me ..im totally alright with that!!

Laughing hystericallLaughing hystericallLaughing hystericallLaughing hystericall

bahhhhhahhahahahahahaa!!!! Laughing hystericall i swear that wasn't where my mind was at the time LOL

Aw I think his hair looks cute
I like it either way...
David would still look hot even if he had a purple mohawk with pink streaks

I'm glad he's willing to try new things. Wonder what it's going to look like with the beanie? Maybe he'll get rid of it! (thud)

You know, he could shave his head and with those lips and those eyes, he'd still make me cream, uh, I mean scream!

i like his new hair it is impossible for that man to look anything but hot =)